Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 30. (Read 6401 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, f.e a project was named Golos with the same idea but there were no ways for the implementation, i hope that powerswitch will be a bit more lucky
Oh, i tried to find information about this project, but there is no information about it. Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team
Nevermind, just a project without investors,  you have misspelled the word "Powerswitch". The team is nice, but is mostly depends on the conditions of the market
the situation of the market has become more stable then before ethereum costs more than 250 dollars and it means that good projects will attract more funds
Decentralized cryptocurrency is produced by the entire cryptocurrency system collectively at a rate which is defined when the system is created and which is publicly known.
Activity: 168
October 24, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
If the blockchain is to enter every shpere of our life, it would be very easy to be free from unfair situation, you can be calm when the system is transparent Wink
There are a lot of product that are aimed at making all the spheres related to the blockchain technology, powerswitch tries to implement the blockchain technology in utility sphere. And, as we can wee they are to achieve such a good mission
I have seen a lot of products, f.e a project was named Golos with the same idea but there were no ways for the implementation, i hope that powerswitch will be a bit more lucky
Oh, i tried to find information about this project, but there is no information about it. Powerwitch is unique by its structure and team
Nevermind, just a project without investors,  you have misspelled the word "Powerswitch". The team is nice, but is mostly depends on the conditions of the market
the situation of the market has become more stable then before ethereum costs more than 250 dollars and it means that good projects will attract more funds
October 24, 2018, 01:44:37 PM
October 24, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
October 24, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
October 24, 2018, 01:10:32 PM
October 24, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
Electric energy is not so expencive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us

our world not have same rate.

maybe you country is cheap not mean other country is cheap too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
Electric energy is not so expencive in our world. Why people should invest a lot of money into this project if this project is not necessary for us
Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
  This info is easily understandable as for me, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Fine, I will follow your advice, thank you for your help. I will wtite a message to you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
Be more patient  and try to understand the smallest detail and everything will be ok , if not I am at your service everytime, have a nice day!
Activity: 210
October 24, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
Powerswitch is not aimed those who use light only for small purposes, it is for those people who keep the light on 24 for 7, their bills are very small.
The information on the main page should be more correct and clear, because I did not understand the whole picture, before you say me the thing
  This info is easily understandable as for me, all is needed is to read it properly or take a look on the whitepaper
Fine, I will follow your advice, thank you for your help. I will wtite a message to you if there is any further misunderstandings or wrong moments
October 24, 2018, 10:07:33 AM
October 24, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
October 24, 2018, 09:56:23 AM
October 24, 2018, 09:47:17 AM
October 24, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. it means that powerswitch is a good project
Exactly, this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what can bring this project to our world
PowerSwitch is developing a smart plug to manage your power consumption in real time and switch to the best offer regarding to your personal usage.
October 24, 2018, 09:40:11 AM
Good day to all participants of powerswitch, I see a lot of good words for developers on the treads. it means that powerswitch is a good project
Exactly, this project has made big  social resonance. Not so many projects can offers idea that can be easily implemented in our world. The team of developers has created good roadmap
You are speaking about how promising this idea is without mentioning the main information about it… So, what can bring this project to our world
October 24, 2018, 09:35:15 AM
October 24, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
October 24, 2018, 05:16:32 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.

Users will be interested to use this technology in their lives, because it will reduce the requirements that people require when they pay for and use these resources.
October 24, 2018, 05:11:36 AM
Many users ask here and in ordinary social networks about this project and the technologies that are currently used. People are interested to know how they will interact with the project.

Yes, I noticed that a large number of users are interested in this project, many people understood the basic idea that the development team wants to realize, but they do not understand who this project will be aimed at

This is a new crypto block chain. It is a block chain used to monitor energy consumption and save costs. People paying their power supply through the meter can adapt our prototype to it.

It will monitor your energy consumption, look for the cheapest energy tariffs and quickly switch between suppliers through our block chain.
Pages:
Jump to: