Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted - page 8. (Read 22102 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
July 24, 2012, 08:49:14 PM

LOL, there isn't anything illegal about deploying hashrate in excess of 50.1%. It's not my fault that that the flaw even exist.

~BCX~

Pretty sure there's something illegal about leveraging a botnet though, isn't there?

Im sure APPLE are happy one of their employees is advocating it  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 24, 2012, 08:32:04 PM

LOL, there isn't anything illegal about deploying hashrate in excess of 50.1%. It's not my fault that that the flaw even exist.

~BCX~

Pretty sure there's something illegal about leveraging a botnet though, isn't there?
Activity: 506
July 24, 2012, 08:29:27 PM
This forum is really crazy. Alternate Cryptocurrencies subforum is trolls vs trolls, by my opinion it's the worst part of bitcointalk.org. I even like the alternate cryptocurrencies.

Also, BitcoinEXpress, I don't really like what you're doing, I think litecoin doesn't only belong to coblee, it belongs to the community. I can't/won't/don't care to stop you, it's just my opinion, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Anyway you have the choice.

Thanks for your time possibly reading this.

I don't know about can't, could throw a GPU or two of the 3.25GH/s you got going on to the LTC network for a few days  Wink

I guess I could, but I don't want to get involved into this messy trolling haven. Although if the coin becomes at-risk I'll probably do 1 or 2 GPUs. The other PCs I've got are inaccessible to me right now.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
July 24, 2012, 08:22:06 PM
This forum is really crazy. Alternate Cryptocurrencies subforum is trolls vs trolls, by my opinion it's the worst part of bitcointalk.org. I even like the alternate cryptocurrencies.

Also, BitcoinEXpress, I don't really like what you're doing, I think litecoin doesn't only belong to coblee, it belongs to the community. I can't/won't/don't care to stop you, it's just my opinion, I don't think it's the right thing to do. Anyway you have the choice.

You should see the BTC-E Chatroom. Real mess. Few have any interest in real discussion of the ideas behind the currencies, and those who need help with something get drowned out by the overly angry and under informed. Real mess.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Learn as you go...
July 24, 2012, 08:21:44 PM

I don't know about can't, could throw a GPU or two of the 3.25GH/s you got going on to the LTC network for a few days  Wink
Activity: 506
July 24, 2012, 08:15:16 PM

Wat
July 24, 2012, 08:12:50 PM

~BCX~

You are also ddosing websites which is illegal.

It's not just illegal.
It's clearly terrorism.
Quick! Call the DHS.

When a bully comes after you find a bigger bully to go after them  Smiley

Great idea. Why don't you hire a couple of goons to
find him and break his knees, while you're at it.

Dont fuck with people money is always good advice.

Its not my fault the US has retarded laws about computer intrusion  Smiley
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2012, 08:01:02 PM

~BCX~
And if he dumps fake coins on the market and takes my btc it's fraud/theft.

So good luck with all of that.

No one is taking your BTC unless you offer to sell them for LTC this weekend. If for some reason you NEED Litecoins at that time, the exchange rate dip will somewhat compensate you for the risk of a double-spend.

There is no such thing as a "fake" Litecoin, just more secure and less secure ones based on confirmations. You agreed to this protocol.
Wat
July 24, 2012, 07:55:58 PM

~BCX~

It's not just illegal.
It's clearly terrorism.
Quick! Call the DHS.

When a bully comes after you find a bigger bully to go after them  Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2012, 07:52:40 PM
I oppose these suggestions of using the law to stop BCX, especially arresting her. Are we going to cry to daddy every time someone doesn't play fair? What does that say about cryptocoin security, or its viability as a replacement for government-run currencies? Would you rather wait until the banks come after us and the cops are on their side?

As for DDoSing pools, GREAT! Stop using big pools already!

This is a free market, bitches. Either pay for your own security or make room for someone who does. If I were a Litecoin holder, I would start a fundraiser to send really high transaction fees this weekend.
+1

+1

i am a holder of LTC and like the currency, but i am looking forward to this 'test'.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
July 24, 2012, 07:33:22 PM

~BCX~

And if he dumps fake coins on the market and takes my btc it's fraud/theft.

So good luck with all of that.
Wat
July 24, 2012, 07:31:15 PM

~BCX~

Wat
July 24, 2012, 07:22:53 PM
I wonder if this is considered cyber terrorism ?

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx  is the relevent authority to report it too as I believe BCX is in the US.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 24, 2012, 07:18:18 PM
Ya abbeytim..

It's helped make a new scam to go with Bitcoin's original ponzi scam..
Activity: 560
Minds are like parachutes they work best when open
July 24, 2012, 07:14:29 PM
your a disgrace to the bitcoin community

litecoin was made to be silver to bitcoins gold

not compete against it.

and trading ltc to bitcoin and bitcoin to litecoin has helped the bitcoin economics and helped the bitcoin price and helped make more demand for     
                bitcoin

+1
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
July 24, 2012, 07:06:35 PM
your a disgrace to the bitcoin community

litecoin was made to be silver to bitcoins gold

not compete against it.

and trading ltc to bitcoin and bitcoin to litecoin has helped the bitcoin economics and helped the bitcoin price and helped make more demand for     
                bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 24, 2012, 06:50:35 PM
What is clear here is the mistake lies in the protocol itself indeed. Not litecoin protocol but bitcoin. Weak personalities like you should have never be allowed gather so much power being an early adopter of bitcoin. You hypocritical human are taking the best of crypto that made you rich by pure chance, decentrality and are flushing it down the toilet.

I really hope you get your ass kicked real deep. Insofar, thank you for the redistribution of wealth to the general mining public.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
July 24, 2012, 06:43:15 PM
I oppose these suggestions of using the law to stop BCX, especially arresting her. Are we going to cry to daddy every time someone doesn't play fair? What does that say about cryptocoin security, or its viability as a replacement for government-run currencies? Would you rather wait until the banks come after us and the cops are on their side?

As for DDoSing pools, GREAT! Stop using big pools already!

This is a free market, bitches. Either pay for your own security or make room for someone who does. If I were a Litecoin holder, I would start a fundraiser to send really high transaction fees this weekend.
+1
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 24, 2012, 05:39:58 PM
BitcoinEXpress take his phone and smash through coblee's skull
BitcoinEXpress kill every node on Litecoin's whole chain
BitcoinEXpress not going to take shit anymore
BitcoinEXpress not corporate drone! BitcoinEXpress corporate take over!
%51 of network BitcoinEXpress own!
BitcoinEXpress in charge now!
BitcoinEXpress big boss man! BitcoinEXpress say what allowed!
BitcoinEXpress take a break, turn his bitcoin miners back on..
BitcoinEXpress story done, BitcoinEXpress fatigued
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Learn as you go...
July 24, 2012, 05:31:05 PM
Simran why is the guy in your avatar picture so angry?

Pissed off he's got such a small dick?

I thought you were going away...be gone...

+1

Unforchantly many idiots have nothing else in there life but the internet. Being they are accepted by no one on the internet, they must troll to fulfill there needs for social interaction.

Simran your avatar is fine  Tongue Let the trolls be.
Pages:
Jump to: