Pages:
Author

Topic: Deleted because dev didnt paid me - page 2. (Read 3214 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
Hello, guys. When will be official ann of new wallets.
I've tested beta version. And you know? it's very good.
Can't wait for new wallets and MN
Good day . Thank you for your positive feedback. New wallets will be on the website very soon .
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 09:07:49 AM
Hello, guys. When will be official ann of new wallets.
I've tested beta version. And you know? it's very good.
Can't wait for new wallets and MN
August 22, 2018, 04:07:21 AM
So much news for these days. So fork is ready, yes?
Good day . Yes, fork is finished . Now our coin Is on VNT chain ( our partners product )
Activity: 128
August 21, 2018, 11:53:06 AM
Important update
‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️
Hello everybody.
 Wallets are almost ready for public use. You'll see them on our website. Also we'll create the google doc , where you can add your STARS wallet for manual swap. This message is for those who has funds on desctop wallets. Please pay attantion on this. Google doc will be created in 1-2 hours.
Will be there any guide for manual swap?
Activity: 57
August 21, 2018, 05:03:12 AM
So much news for these days. So fork is ready, yes?
August 20, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Important update
‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️ ‼️
Hello everybody.
 Wallets are almost ready for public use. You'll see them on our website. Also we'll create the google doc , where you can add your STARS wallet for manual swap. This message is for those who has funds on desctop wallets. Please pay attantion on this. Google doc will be created in 1-2 hours.
August 19, 2018, 06:45:16 AM
Hi everyone  !
Important update ! Come here
We’re waiting for CE response about swap. It will happen today.
Our website will be updated . There you will see new wallets on all platforms . It will be today too . Stay tuned guys and take patience . Tasty updates are coming
August 17, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
UPD:
Hey everyone!
Fight with all problems is almost finished . All of them are behind us. Soon you'll see a lot of useful updates there and we're ready to make some announcements right now.
FORK . It's 100% ready . As we said before we had problems with lost info . We got other harder way. It was very hard week for our devs but they did everything for you and for StarCash at all . Now StarCashX will be faster , better, more secured.
SWAP .It's time of new coin Pre-Mine . XSTARS is new symbol. Everybody who want participate, write @Cryplord . Hurry up ! Swap will be manual at first. So who has old STARS in desktop wallet have to write our moderators for exchange. Those who have STARS in exchange wallet swap will be automatic. Frankie's contacting with CE about this.
NEW UPGRATED WALLET. We have already working version of upgrated wallet for windows . In some time wallets will be ready for all platforms. Soon you won't have any problems with weight and staking .
What's next?
We start marketing campaign with bounty and other features . Soon we'll prepare Bounty thread , but first catch new links of our social media . There are not all but soon we'll give you more
Twitter.  https://twitter.com/StarCashX1
Reddit.  https://www.reddit.com/user/StarCashX
Later we'll public more and more news. So , stay tuned and don't miss new updates
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:22:16 PM
I usually prefer to stay away from these types of ICOs because, well, I have my own reasons, however, StarCash is the only one out of the bunch that I deem worthy of my attention/investment, that should tell you something.
August 15, 2018, 10:45:22 AM
UPD:
Hello guys . We're on testing phase right now . Soon we notify you about results . We found another way to fork , cause previous was fault. Also soon we'll public new version of StarCash wallet. Stay tuned guys and thanks for your support and patience
August 15, 2018, 08:13:47 AM
The project is very tight and useful

Agreed. I think everybody's waiting their WP . It has to be cool!
Wp will be right after fork . So don't worry about this )
Activity: 116
August 14, 2018, 10:41:25 AM

Agreed. I think everybody's waiting their WP . It has to be cool!
Activity: 21
August 14, 2018, 03:05:48 AM
Activity: 39
August 14, 2018, 02:56:39 AM
UPD:
Hello guys .
Fixing of fork is going good. We suppose we finish in 2-3 days . What problems did we have on our way?We couldn't fill some lost info about our coin. Fortunately we found the way , how to solve this problem.
What about 3k MN? This step will be right after fork as other events. We have to make some tests for being sure that everything is 100% ready
Why manual swap? We recreate coins from the beginning. That's why there's no way to make automatic swap as we planned before.
Friends, information can be changed any day. That's why don't miss updates . They're very important
Glad to hear that. Also we have to change our MNor how? sorry but i'm not strong in Masternodes
August 13, 2018, 01:44:31 PM
UPD:
Hello guys .
Fixing of fork is going good. We suppose we finish in 2-3 days . What problems did we have on our way?We couldn't fill some lost info about our coin. Fortunately we found the way , how to solve this problem.
What about 3k MN? This step will be right after fork as other events. We have to make some tests for being sure that everything is 100% ready
Why manual swap? We recreate coins from the beginning. That's why there's no way to make automatic swap as we planned before.
Friends, information can be changed any day. That's why don't miss updates . They're very important
Activity: 39
August 13, 2018, 01:27:19 PM
Hello, StarCash Community .
Tomorrow will be a big day of our project . Tomorrow we'll turn the game around . So 10th August wait for updates and news about this event . If you have any questions , ask. We gladly help you with them . Also there're some words about this updates for new comers.

🚀New upgraded wallet STARCASH. Some subscribers complain about the weight of their wallet . With our new technologies and chain we solve this problem. Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

🚀One-Click Masternodes by MNitra . You haven’t to waste your time with reading tons of guides , how to set up MN . Soon it will be simple and fast . Also we’ll public a small video about one-click MN set up on our website

🚀 New exchange BiteBTC . We know , that this event had to be earlier , but anyway we’re still waiting to hear back on status . New info can shot day-by-day. This are new capabilities for trading . We’ll get USD,ETH and BTC trading pairs .
AND THE LAST ONE , THE MAIN UPGRADE

🚀Fork and swap of StarCash project . With fork we’ll solve a lot of old bugs and issues . New chain will work like Swiss watch . It will be faster , more secured and more functional product . Also we’ll public small video about “what is fork” for our users . Watch it for reference 😊
After fork and swap i can buy MN for 3000 Stars?
Good day. Exactly . After fork we'll low MN price
It will be right after fork or in some days later?
I suppose smoe days after fork . We have to give them some time for tests and so on
August 13, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
Hello, StarCash Community .
Tomorrow will be a big day of our project . Tomorrow we'll turn the game around . So 10th August wait for updates and news about this event . If you have any questions , ask. We gladly help you with them . Also there're some words about this updates for new comers.

🚀New upgraded wallet STARCASH. Some subscribers complain about the weight of their wallet . With our new technologies and chain we solve this problem. Better friendly to user interface and other nice features .

🚀One-Click Masternodes by MNitra . You haven’t to waste your time with reading tons of guides , how to set up MN . Soon it will be simple and fast . Also we’ll public a small video about one-click MN set up on our website

🚀 New exchange BiteBTC . We know , that this event had to be earlier , but anyway we’re still waiting to hear back on status . New info can shot day-by-day. This are new capabilities for trading . We’ll get USD,ETH and BTC trading pairs .
AND THE LAST ONE , THE MAIN UPGRADE

🚀Fork and swap of StarCash project . With fork we’ll solve a lot of old bugs and issues . New chain will work like Swiss watch . It will be faster , more secured and more functional product . Also we’ll public small video about “what is fork” for our users . Watch it for reference 😊
After fork and swap i can buy MN for 3000 Stars?
Good day. Exactly . After fork we'll low MN price
It will be right after fork or in some days later?
August 13, 2018, 02:34:31 AM
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPD: Hello Guys . Unfortunately fork finishing will be little bit longer then we expected  . We’ve got problems on last phases. Fork is carried over to next week . It will be Wednesday or Thursday. From today we’ll inform you about any changes and  process .
What about swap . Swap will be manual . It will be more secured move . You can keep your coins on description wallet or exchange wallet . Guide about swap will be later on all our social media
So stay on line and take patience
Now it doesn't matter where to hold? i mean i can hold stars on exchange wallet and desktop too?
Activity: 22
August 12, 2018, 12:43:25 PM
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
UPD: Hello Guys . Unfortunately fork finishing will be little bit longer then we expected  . We’ve got problems on last phases. Fork is carried over to next week . It will be Wednesday or Thursday. From today we’ll inform you about any changes and  process .
What about swap . Swap will be manual . It will be more secured move . You can keep your coins on description wallet or exchange wallet . Guide about swap will be later on all our social media
Ohhh. It's bad for the reputation, guys. But i hope u'll solve this problem6 soon
August 12, 2018, 03:33:40 AM
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Pages:
Jump to: