Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted by request - page 10. (Read 50597 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
December 19, 2013, 04:40:02 AM
You're an idiot. Go die in a pit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 19, 2013, 04:16:09 AM
I can't withdraw any coins. They have been pending for 2 days. I had a negative balance. Filled 5 support tickets. No response. This is bullshit. Craptsy needs to stop trading, fix their shit or get out of the Crypto market.

I have worked in support.  If you have 5 support tickets, you are taking more than 5 times the time it takes to handle 1 ticket.  It will work better for you, and for everyone, if you file one with the detail.  "something is wrong" is not enough detail.  Then quit and wait. 

If you try to apply more pressure, they will respond by becoming more defensive, and not by fixing the problem.  It hurts everyone for you to put many support tickets in.  Don't do it.

+1

It's extremely time consuming from what I read last week to figure out a vague request or such statement from customers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is severely adding to the time it takes to get assistance. And further causing even longer delays to assist the next in line.

Worse still many of these tickets are not required as many things are fixed with some time, on their own, left to be allowed to self heal.

I haven't needed to file a single ticket this month since I allow the system to catch up with my account, on it's own, when things lag, and I simply haven't had any drastic, nor serious problems (knock on silicon) after well over 1000 trades so far in 2013. I patiently wait if needed, and so far everything resolves itself in a little time. WTF people. Chill out. Get a grip. Let minor issues work out by themselves...

Tonight I sent yet another deposit (one of many this month) of btc to my Crypsty account and it cleared fast, as usual. Of course I tossed in 0.00000001 to the bitcoin network transaction fee system (as usual) so that my transfer would hopefully be included in the next bitcoin block solved. It was, and in 30 minutes after sending that transfer/deposit it was cleared and ready for trading at Cryptsy. Now I mull over what to do there while I type this. Sales bargains galore while most are sleeping. Wink

Since resuming trading on 12-12-13 after two weeks off, or there about, (due to a very overwhelmed system, and not desiring in major troubles...) I have deposited and withdrawn many times with many types of crypto. No serious problems at all, just minor delays at most. Of course I don't trade nor deposit/withdraw when the system is lagging such as during peak hours between 5PM to Midnight cst. (hint).

Before rushing to fill out a support ticket give the situation a bit of time to resolve itself, if it can, by itself. You will be doing many a favor by doing just that!

And if not then in clear, precise detail lay out the problem so they can fix it quickly and move on. Otherwise your not doing anyone any favors, but instead further harming others.

Things like slow deposits or withdrawals should not be resulting in any tickets unless it's been over maybe 12 hours or at the very least!
Just in case anyone is not aware of the lag sometimes. Much the same for withdrawals. Get some rest, don't fret, usually it all works itself out, as it does for myself time after time, when those rare situations arise.

Further, since the 12th of December I haven't had any delay that long. In late November though one deposit did take about 12 hours. That's the worst problem I ever encountered. That and severe lagging a couple of sessions at peak usage times when I needed to do something(s). But then I don't go rushing about like some crazed fool when the system is barely functioning with things such as but not limited to severe system lag unless it's quite mandatory, and if I do I am certainly quite careful and take a lot of notes on exactly what I am trading, etc.

Relax, in time it will all work out. I don't believe for one second that Crypsy is doing anything wrong to cause anyone grief. It's just the way it is in the face of extreme exponential growth. Chill, relax, get over it. Things will work out. And even if not, then there is no since getting worked up over what can't be changed (right?).

BTW: About the worse thing one can do is what the OP did. I doubt Cryptsy, after all that's gone down since, will be in any rush to solve his situation, now that he responded the way he did and all! It's best to behave with tact and understanding than to jump to any irrational conclusions.

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002
December 18, 2013, 11:55:38 PM
I can't withdraw any coins. They have been pending for 2 days. I had a negative balance. Filled 5 support tickets. No response. This is bullshit. Craptsy needs to stop trading, fix their shit or get out of the Crypto market.

I have worked in support.  If you have 5 support tickets, you are taking more than 5 times the time it takes to handle 1 ticket.  It will work better for you, and for everyone, if you file one with the detail.  "something is wrong" is not enough detail.  Then quit and wait. 

If you try to apply more pressure, they will respond by becoming more defensive, and not by fixing the problem.  It hurts everyone for you to put many support tickets in.  Don't do it.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
December 18, 2013, 10:17:57 PM
Cryptsy just added Dogecoin and whole bunch of different coins, HAHAHAHA. I honestly don't know what to think anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
December 18, 2013, 10:02:29 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 18, 2013, 10:01:26 PM
Why are there so many people saying 'Cryptsy aren't responding to my support ticket'? How many support staff do you think they have?

They will be getting FLOODED with support tickets at the moment and each one just increases the backlog further.

They should definitely be making some sort of announcement to let people know what's going on, but there's no chance that responding to individual support tickets at the moment is particularly feasible.
NWO
Activity: 392
December 18, 2013, 09:49:47 PM
Every time I try and withdraw MNC, I get - Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

WTF? What the hell happened to this site. I have received no response from support.
Activity: 271
December 18, 2013, 08:54:49 PM
i deposited 10 uno and sold 11 - no negative balance now.

lol ... wtf?
December 18, 2013, 05:35:16 PM
I had 0 bitcoin balance and 21000 zetacoin balance.

I did a trade to sell 3000 zetacoin.

After the trade my zetacoin balance goes to -5000 and my bitcoin balance goes to 1.25.

Self-audit is not correcting the situation.

I put in a support ticket and won't be trading anymore until it's fixed.

This doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in cryptsy.  Seems like the balances are just a number on the screen. Who's to say they actually have enough coins to back 100% of balances at any given time?

I'll be slowly trasferring all the coins I can into personal wallets after this.  Only way to be sure I actually own the coins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 18, 2013, 11:53:50 AM
Cryptsy has screwed up my balance (now negative for one currency instead of 0).  I created a support ticket, and they claimed the error had been fixed.  I replied them letting me know the problem had not been fixed.  Now the ticket is closed and no closer to getting a resolution.  My funds are now in limbo as I can't withdraw.  Not complaining, just saying the software is broken and they aren't handling things very well.
December 18, 2013, 10:45:35 AM
The bad news for Tradehill is that they are based out of San Francisco. Being based out of the USA is a huge liability that no serious investor is willing to take. If the US Government decides they want to freeze Tradehill, it is as simple as phone call and quick orders from the court to the bank.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tradehill-cock-block-52382

[/quote]
December 18, 2013, 10:44:43 AM

Just hold all your coins till mcxNOW comes back online with v3!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/where-is-a-good-exchange-345627
[/quote]
December 18, 2013, 10:21:55 AM
Once the dust settles from the current crash companies like Cryptsy will probably get a little breathing room as volumes decrease. Of course it may get worse in the short term as people panic and try to get into fiat as fast as possible.

First my sympathies towards everyone that believes they have been victimized.

Second my sympathies towards Cryptsy whom most here believe are ethically trying, but obviously overwhelmed at the very least.

But...:

I don't trust the motivations of someone (the OP) that is also clamoring for another Exchange, an extremely shady one, to reopen, in another thread here at bitcointalk.org !

Does the OP have a position in the profits by way of profit shares or whatever, at that other Exchange still closed Huh

Caveat emptor - let the buyer beware!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4025652
Activity: 42
December 18, 2013, 08:19:41 AM
YoyodyneSystems I am sorry to hear that but you decided to use cryptsy knowing for many weeks that it's not working properly, trading engine is slow as hell and withdraws are blocked from time to time
For BTC and LTC there are other better and more reliable exchanges.
If you are long in alts, well.. higher risks > higher rewards, not always :-)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
December 18, 2013, 06:43:37 AM
Now they are holding deposits pending while the market crashes. I could have sold 5 hours ago.
So it's essentially confirmed they are using people's money to play the market.

They got caught in the down swing and now have frozen withdrawals.

So I lost a small fortune because of this.

There was a guy who did this before once. He is the guy that ran payment processing for adult sites all over the world.
He would lag on payouts for months while he used the money to play the markets. Christopher Mallick was the name. Paycom.

Exact same thing is going on here. I really liked the site and helped them earn some nice trade fees.
I supported them everywhere.
I guess this is the reward.

Stuff like this will kill this whole industry.
Activity: 302
December 16, 2013, 03:31:33 PM
why would you want to trade on an exchange where you can loose all your coins to a bug? I moved to coins-e, cryptotrade and bter. Cryptsy isn't fixing their bugs.

Coins-e?  Seriously? 
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 16, 2013, 03:23:44 PM
To above,

Cryptsy isn't fun if you are getting screwed - yet again I have just had a debit land on my account, this time after doing the self-audit!

I've hardly any trades on the acconut and I'm suddenly minus a small amount of LTCs - how the f--- can that happen?

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 16, 2013, 03:20:43 PM
OP is trying to ruin the fun for all of us
December 16, 2013, 02:56:56 PM
The owner/operator of Cryptsy is well known as he has repeatedly made it clear he is Paul Vernon from Del Ray Beach,Florida. Cryptsy is registered as a business with the State Florida. As such it makes it very easy to file complaints with the State of Florida over the issues we are having. Cryptsy is in the mid process of filing all the needed applications to enter into a USD market. The last thing they need are multiple complaints about financial mismanagement and issues right now as it would get them nixed pretty quickly. Florida is very aggressive on consumer issues like this and it doesn't matter if you reside outside the USA.

Paul Vernon himself, also know as BigVern needs to come in here and explain what is going on.  Not one of his "lackys" like BitJohn or pr9me but Paul Vernon himself.  I have a combined total of coins in limbo of about 63BTC. Enough is enough. Let us know what is going on or deal with the consequences.

What say you Paul Vernon?

UPDATE:

I took a day off on Thursday December 12th and drove up to Tallahassee to the Florida AG's Office. After about an hour lecture and introduction to Crypto for two Investigators and Assistant AG, I then showed them several exchanges and Cryptsy, who was operating inside the State of Florida. Excited wasn't the word, you would have thought it was Christmas in addition to their jaw's dropping when they saw the volume and the amount of unregulated $$$ flowing through Mr. Vernon's site. They were extremely concerned at the potential fraud that was happening and the theory of a possible multimillion dollar ponzi scheme just seemed to materialize out of thin air. While she said they couldn't determine "if anything was indeed amiss, they were certainly going to be talking to Mr. Vernon as well as contacting their Federal counterparts"

OP is a narc-ass bitch
December 16, 2013, 02:53:18 PM
Why did you narc on cryptsy? Fuck you narc!

I hope they don't start fucking with usd.  Will invite too much additional bullshit and problems to the site.  Keep it crypto-only!
Pages:
Jump to: