Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted coin - page 6. (Read 31903 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 01:03:09 PM

well done team work,promote your project,keep it up,with the progress of the project will be a success
I also think so, because the development of the project in any case should not stand still, investors should see progress, then they will behave more actively!
Activity: 37
March 26, 2019, 12:48:11 PM

it is not necessary to start immediately with an expensive listing, let the team do as much as it allows finances,
not every user has such an opinion, some users need a listing on the prestigious and most popular exchange
Activity: 252
March 26, 2019, 12:34:31 PM

Of course, the Crex24 exchange has gained great popularity in recent months. What other exchanges do you plan to list coins for in the future?

I think that there will most likely be a standard listing at the CryptoBridge. And maybe Cryptopia, since she recently resumed work. So do most projects.
Listing coins on Cryptobia is quite simple, it is not the most popular exchange, but it will give a certain impetus to the popularization of the token.

for a listing for a popular exchange, you need a lot of money,and a beginner project with finances for such an expensive listing can have problems
it is not necessary to start immediately with an expensive listing, let the team do as much as it allows finances,
Activity: 31
March 26, 2019, 12:24:49 PM

Of course, the Crex24 exchange has gained great popularity in recent months. What other exchanges do you plan to list coins for in the future?

I think that there will most likely be a standard listing at the CryptoBridge. And maybe Cryptopia, since she recently resumed work. So do most projects.
Listing coins on Cryptobia is quite simple, it is not the most popular exchange, but it will give a certain impetus to the popularization of the token.

for a listing for a popular exchange, you need a lot of money,and a beginner project with finances for such an expensive listing can have problems
Activity: 37
March 26, 2019, 12:14:54 PM
Congratulations - THIRD exchange for AlphaCup has been added - Crex24!

https://crex24.com/exchange/ALCUP-BTC
I know this exchange, it's good that you are moving forward, it is commendable, every day the news is nice to read Wink
well done team work,promote your project,keep it up,with the progress of the project will be a success
Activity: 116
March 26, 2019, 11:22:58 AM
Any exchange will be useful for the project and the fabric itself, since growth has not been canceled, but advertising is also a very important element in promoting the project.
Here you are absolutely right. today, not one project can not succeed without a full and effective marketing plan
Activity: 20
March 26, 2019, 10:44:52 AM

Any exchange will be useful for the project and the fabric itself, since growth has not been canceled, but advertising is also a very important element in promoting the project.
Activity: 114
March 26, 2019, 10:16:46 AM

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 26, 2019, 09:45:54 AM

Activity: 3
March 23, 2019, 03:45:47 PM
I would also take part in the bounty. There are currently few promising bounty companies on the forum5. And participation in a bounty betting platform seems to me a good deal!
March 26, 2019, 09:42:21 AM
Listing on Crex24 is really cool! This is a very famous and popular exchange among the crypto community. I think that by listing on this exchange, the coin will become popular.
I also have positive emotions from this news, but the number of exchanges should be increased.

March 23, 2019, 03:13:20 PM
You're right - the competition is big. But so far no one has a finished product - all competing projects are on equal footing!
Usually the winner is the company that best develops its product, promotes the market through advertising
I would like to know about marketing, whether the launch of the bounty company is planned? After all, extra advertising will not hurt the project.
Activity: 116
March 26, 2019, 09:39:25 AM
Listing on Crex24 is really cool! This is a very famous and popular exchange among the crypto community. I think that by listing on this exchange, the coin will become popular.
I also have positive emotions from this news, but the number of exchanges should be increased.
Activity: 66
March 26, 2019, 09:28:34 AM
March 26, 2019, 08:52:52 AM
Listing on Crex24 is a very good marketing ploy from the ALPHACUP project! This is a very famous and popular exchange!
Activity: 144
March 26, 2019, 08:43:34 AM
What exactly does ALPHACUP offer new users? What is the peculiarity of the project? After all, there must be some special feature of the project?
I understand that this is another attempt to launch a decentralized service tote for receiving sports betting.
March 23, 2019, 10:22:47 AM
Still, I did not understand the innovations of this project. The market for betting platforms today is not just overheated, it is full ... To get users, we need the know-how of the solution. need innovation. Otherwise, the user will go to competitors.
Activity: 21
March 26, 2019, 07:08:09 AM

I know this exchange, it's good that you are moving forward, it is commendable, every day the news is nice to read Wink
Activity: 66
March 23, 2019, 10:08:30 AM
Sports betting has always been mega popular. This entertainment has a huge army of fans. I think that the decentralized version will be very popular!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 06:37:08 AM

Pages:
Jump to: