Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted coin - page 8. (Read 31903 times)

copper member
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
March 22, 2019, 07:35:38 PM
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
March 23, 2019, 03:34:23 AM
All I know is that the betting industry makes a lot of money to the owners.

This is true, but do not forget that in this industry is very much competition, users need to offer something new.

Here you are absolutely right, I would pay attention to the security, which is at the highest level thanks to the blockchain.
Activity: 20
March 24, 2019, 02:44:36 PM

the idea of the project is certainly not unique,but bets on eSports can increase the popularity of the project
Bookmakers have always been popular, this business is extremely profitable.

Just actually online games are now very popular and there are a lot of people who understand this and make bets.
Activity: 116
March 23, 2019, 03:25:13 AM

This is true, but do not forget that in this industry is very much competition, users need to offer something new.
March 24, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

the idea of the project is certainly not unique,but bets on eSports can increase the popularity of the project
Bookmakers have always been popular, this business is extremely profitable.
March 22, 2019, 07:32:19 PM

Well, yes, this fact simply scares people, and indeed they no longer believe in bets, a large chat thinks that this is a common divorce (scam)
Activity: 21
March 24, 2019, 01:57:49 PM
that's right,no one knows for sure
but the growth of the market can begin even today, because low prices are forcibly kept at a low level,there is a huge manipulation
Sooner or later, the market will overcome it all and there will be growth, just how long to wait - no one knows, this is the whole point
March 22, 2019, 06:18:51 PM
It is worth noting that in recent years there have been a lot of exchangers that work with cryptocurrencies, you need something to stand out among competitors.

I fully agree with you, we need to offer new solutions to old problems, only in this case the platform will gain popularity.

Most of any project depends on customer confidence; if not, then the platform will not work for a long time.
Activity: 31
March 24, 2019, 12:00:28 PM
Now most people simply do not take part in the bounty, since tokens in the future do not cost anything
This is the first time I've heard of users refusing to participate in the bounty. It is necessary to select projects better!

now the situation with the bounty program is a little outdated due to falling prices in the market, but the light can change dramatically at any time the market can start to grow, and those coins that were obtained from participation in the bounty program will give a good profit
if the price of bitcoin rises to such a level as analysts predict, the popularity of the bounty program will return again,and will be popular more than in 2017
I agree, bounty companies will heal simply by a new one, only when the market grows, no one even knows, everyone only knows that the price of altcoin is coming up
that's right,no one knows for sure
but the growth of the market can begin even today, because low prices are forcibly kept at a low level,there is a huge manipulation
March 22, 2019, 03:45:07 PM
March 24, 2019, 11:04:02 AM
Now most people simply do not take part in the bounty, since tokens in the future do not cost anything
This is the first time I've heard of users refusing to participate in the bounty. It is necessary to select projects better!

now the situation with the bounty program is a little outdated due to falling prices in the market, but the light can change dramatically at any time the market can start to grow, and those coins that were obtained from participation in the bounty program will give a good profit
if the price of bitcoin rises to such a level as analysts predict, the popularity of the bounty program will return again,and will be popular more than in 2017
I agree, bounty companies will heal simply by a new one, only when the market grows, no one even knows, everyone only knows that the price of altcoin is coming up
Activity: 116
March 22, 2019, 03:39:16 PM
It is worth noting that in recent years there have been a lot of exchangers that work with cryptocurrencies, you need something to stand out among competitors.

I fully agree with you, we need to offer new solutions to old problems, only in this case the platform will gain popularity.

I agree with you, I recommend to observe the project further, but you need to keep yourself in hand.
Activity: 252
March 24, 2019, 10:45:57 AM

Activity: 106
March 22, 2019, 03:32:20 PM

Activity: 37
March 24, 2019, 10:40:05 AM

March 22, 2019, 03:28:31 PM

Tell me, how many professional cappers do you have in the team? who are able, for example, to make paid predictions on bets or will there be no such function?
To be honest, I personally did not notice such a function. You'd better apply for such services in investment projects.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
March 24, 2019, 10:38:37 AM
in the system of the blockchain maybe there are a lot of advantages which is not likely to be disclosed and is completely unknown and we can find out in the future
I think that blockchain technology will still find many applications in the future. Now we see only cryptocurrencies and decentralized databases. But in the future I think that the blockchain will be applied everywhere.
March 22, 2019, 02:35:27 PM
your betting the project will be designed to bet only on the sport ,or it will be extensive betting project?

at the beginning only real sport betting, then cybersport tournaments.
We will constantly improve the functionality and add new features.
Tell me, how many professional cappers do you have in the team? who are able, for example, to make paid predictions on bets or will there be no such function?
Activity: 252
March 24, 2019, 10:35:50 AM
Alphacap is going to become the main platform for online betting !!
Where is the evidence for such conclusions?
So I ask where the evidence for the prospects of the platform? Where is innovation? Where are the unique ideas? To achieve success you need something special.
The use of blockchain technologies is already the use of new technologies, because blockchain gives many advantages.

in the system of the blockchain maybe there are a lot of advantages which is not likely to be disclosed and is completely unknown and we can find out in the future
March 24, 2019, 08:19:45 AM
This ALPHACUP platform is planned to do only sports betting? Or will there be other different types of betting?
I personally would not only do sports betting, you can expand, see how competitors do and do better than theirs.
Pages:
Jump to: