Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted coin - page 9. (Read 31903 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 10:30:36 AM
Alphacap is going to become the main platform for online betting !!
Where is the evidence for such conclusions?
So I ask where the evidence for the prospects of the platform? Where is innovation? Where are the unique ideas? To achieve success you need something special.
the idea of the project is certainly not unique,but bets on eSports can increase the popularity of the project
Activity: 21
March 24, 2019, 08:06:20 AM
Great news! We have released a wallet for modern macOS versions - High Sierra and above:
https://github.com/alphacup/coin/releases/download/v1.1.0/AlphaCup-HighSierra.dmg
This is great news! I think MAC users are enough among ALPHACUP coin users. I hope that this will add to the popularity of the project!
I use the macbook and I like the fact that the developers have not forgotten about these users, I will need to check
Activity: 116
March 24, 2019, 10:09:56 AM
So I ask where the evidence for the prospects of the platform? Where is innovation? Where are the unique ideas? To achieve success you need something special.
The use of blockchain technologies is already the use of new technologies, because blockchain gives many advantages.
Activity: 252
March 22, 2019, 01:36:59 PM
for this project it will be very difficult to become a leader with so many similar projects around the world, the project needs a very experienced marketing team to increase the popularity of this project
Activity: 144
March 24, 2019, 07:50:08 AM
This ALPHACUP platform is planned to do only sports betting? Or will there be other different types of betting?
Activity: 66
March 24, 2019, 10:09:37 AM
I personally would not only do sports betting, you can expand, see how competitors do and do better than theirs.
I also think that it is necessary to expand the scope of the project. Sports betting is great, but often people bet on a variety of things and events.
do not rush the developers, let them first launch the project,and they will have initial bets on eSports ,and only then it will be possible to expand the functionality
You're right. Do not rush the developers. It is better to wait a bit and get a quality product than hurry and release a buggy platform.
Activity: 37
March 22, 2019, 01:19:19 PM
expanding rates covering many industries is a huge prospect
how is this project better and what advantages does it have over other projects?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 24, 2019, 10:01:58 AM
Activity: 66
March 23, 2019, 10:44:36 AM
The betting market is huge. The use of decentralized solutions eliminates the risk of fraud and increases the confidence of players in the ALPHACUP platform. What is this innovation to you?
Activity: 106
March 24, 2019, 10:00:02 AM
Activity: 21
March 22, 2019, 01:05:40 PM
Now the market is very difficult among all competitors, what are your peculiarities in your project? what you can provide and bypass your competitors
Activity: 20
March 23, 2019, 10:41:28 AM
Still, I did not understand the innovations of this project. The market for betting platforms today is not just overheated, it is full ... To get users, we need the know-how of the solution. need innovation. Otherwise, the user will go to competitors.
It is logical that if a team doesn’t do anything and develop, then nobody will be just interested.
March 24, 2019, 09:56:57 AM
I use the macbook and I like the fact that the developers have not forgotten about these users, I will need to check
Mac users are a fairly large percentage of cryptocurrency users. Since the MAC platform is famous for its safety and convenience. Many who are engaged in cryptocurrency choose devices on the MAC precisely because of security.
March 23, 2019, 10:33:01 AM
If you are so insistently demanding innovation, then tell us what innovations are offered by other projects? I carefully watch the market rates and do not know about any innovations.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 23, 2019, 05:36:42 PM
Great news! We have released a wallet for modern macOS versions - High Sierra and above:
https://github.com/alphacup/coin/releases/download/v1.1.0/AlphaCup-HighSierra.dmg
Activity: 31
March 22, 2019, 01:01:34 PM
your betting the project will be designed to bet only on the sport ,or it will be extensive betting project?
March 22, 2019, 02:26:08 PM
expanding rates covering many industries is a huge prospect
how is this project better and what advantages does it have over other projects?

In fact, very few altcoin betting projects now, we'll try to make our project attractive not only to
users of the betting platform, but also to our investors.
Activity: 116
March 22, 2019, 10:50:04 AM
It is worth noting that in recent years there have been a lot of exchangers that work with cryptocurrencies, you need something to stand out among competitors.
March 22, 2019, 02:00:11 PM
                                                                                                                                                               Second Exchange!
Activity: 259
Merit: 3
Altmarkets.io Exchange
March 22, 2019, 10:29:08 AM
Pages:
Jump to: