Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted coin - page 7. (Read 31903 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 23, 2019, 09:33:27 AM
This is true. But agree that in order for the project to be noticed you need to offer a truly unique concept. Need to be able to interest users. Therefore, I ask that in this project there is something that others do not have?
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 06:16:59 AM
What exactly does ALPHACUP offer new users? What is the peculiarity of the project? After all, there must be some special feature of the project?

Activity: 21
March 23, 2019, 09:25:31 AM
You're right - the competition is big. But so far no one has a finished product - all competing projects are on equal footing!
Usually the winner is the company that best develops its product, promotes the market through advertising
brand new
Activity: 0
March 26, 2019, 06:15:15 AM
Ok, the price is clear. For example, I will pay 0.5 BTC for a masternode, and what will I earn?
The return on investment in this coin is high, at about 2000% per annum. This is very tempting! I myself consider this project as an object for investment.
Thanks for your reply! You are not confusing anything? Maybe 200% per annum? I honestly did not even think that there are such huge interest on investments.
Activity: 144
March 23, 2019, 09:15:16 AM
You're right - the competition is big. But so far no one has a finished product - all competing projects are on equal footing!
Activity: 66
March 26, 2019, 06:02:42 AM
Agree that these are very big risks. High ROI means high emission of coins. And it is risky. Although of course very tempting!
Activity: 66
March 23, 2019, 08:23:07 AM
The initial sale of coins will occur simultaneously on three exchanges! No more than 40,000 coins will be sold to activate trading! All rewards from our (SINGLE!) masternode will go to pay bounties and airdrops for members of our community.
What airdrop are we talking about? I would like to participate? How can I get your ALPHACUP coins? Please give a link to register.
Activity: 3
March 26, 2019, 05:54:50 AM
Ok, the price is clear. For example, I will pay 0.5 BTC for a masternode, and what will I earn?
The return on investment in this coin is high, at about 2000% per annum. This is very tempting! I myself consider this project as an object for investment.
2000% per annum is a mega steep profit margin. It turns out that I will return my investment in less than a month? Sounds cool!
Activity: 21
March 23, 2019, 08:10:48 AM
All I know is that the betting industry makes a lot of money to the owners.

This is true, but do not forget that in this industry is very much competition, users need to offer something new.

Any industry brings money to those who really trust it, and if it is not popular with people and trusted, then this income will be in the future
March 26, 2019, 05:43:11 AM
March 23, 2019, 08:05:20 AM
the blockchain technology has many more advantages,a number of which are likely to even be unknown,so this technology has very ambitious prospects for development in the future
I am also sure that the future of the blockchain technology and the entire crypto industry. I think that in the next few years there will be a total application of this technology in the world.
Activity: 116
March 26, 2019, 03:45:02 AM

the idea of the project is certainly not unique,but bets on eSports can increase the popularity of the project
Bookmakers have always been popular, this business is extremely profitable.

The project really has a lot of chances to be successful, but it's too early to talk about it. I would like to fully understand the advantages of ALPHACUP over its competitors.
Activity: 20
March 23, 2019, 07:52:49 AM
the blockchain technology has many more advantages,a number of which are likely to even be unknown,so this technology has very ambitious prospects for development in the future
The blockchain is constantly going through stages of development, after a few I am sure that this system will be pleasant at the state level
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 24, 2019, 05:02:24 PM
Pre-Sale continues
The price is 0.00025btc for 1 ALCUP

We have some fantastic news to share!
Today, our partners Stakinglab have announced the addition of AlphaCup to their new platform - Prelab!

Stakinglab Presale platform is a very useful place for coin owners and investors.
Coin Owners can use our platform to finish every cycle of their coin presale, from the begining to the end. Meanwhile, investors can see all available coin presales and all information that they need in order buy coins.

pre-sale link: https://prelab.stakinglab.io/
 pre-sale start time on the Prelab platform: tomorrow

We express our thanks to StakingLab's team, It's our pleasure to be the first coin using their new presale app!

Also note that AlphaCup has been added to Clicknode masternode hosting service and Stakinglab instant/shared mn too.

Activity: 37
March 23, 2019, 07:01:08 AM
expanding rates covering many industries is a huge prospect
how is this project better and what advantages does it have over other projects?

In fact, very few altcoin betting projects now, we'll try to make our project attractive not only to
users of the betting platform, but also to our investors.
then this project has much more chances to be popular,I wish you good luck and good development of the project
Activity: 114
March 24, 2019, 03:59:37 PM

Everything related to gambling, the whole industry will never lose its popularity, but the competition is great.

Does the project have a specific plan to combat competition? Where can you see him?

In fact, it is possible to fight the competition in different ways, it is very important to offer players good and fair conditions.
Activity: 31
March 23, 2019, 05:11:00 AM

This is true, but do not forget that in this industry is very much competition, users need to offer something new.

Here you are absolutely right, I would pay attention to the security, which is at the highest level thanks to the blockchain.

blockchain technology has many advantages, security, transparent transactions-and it is very necessary for users of such projects

Activity: 116
March 24, 2019, 03:53:03 PM

Everything related to gambling, the whole industry will never lose its popularity, but the competition is great.

Does the project have a specific plan to combat competition? Where can you see him?
Activity: 252
March 23, 2019, 05:06:03 AM

Here you are absolutely right, I would pay attention to the security, which is at the highest level thanks to the blockchain.

blockchain technology has many advantages, security, transparent transactions-and it is very necessary for users of such projects
Activity: 106
March 24, 2019, 03:51:49 PM

the idea of the project is certainly not unique,but bets on eSports can increase the popularity of the project
Bookmakers have always been popular, this business is extremely profitable.
Just actually online games are now very popular and there are a lot of people who understand this and make bets.

Pages:
Jump to: