Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 117. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 06:28:32 PM
Sa5bmQiDwDnVFuhgeFSmQ6RjBSxgFA4aTd

Short Link: http://192.227.251.74:8888/a/Sa5bmQiDwD

Balance: 0.2 SHI
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2014, 06:28:23 PM
buddy, you're fucking delusional if you think that claiming a 750,000 pre mine, and then actually pre-mining 23,000,000 isn't FUCKED UP.

it's people like you defending this garbage that sets crypto back to the stone ages where everyone is kept dumb and ignorant.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 06:25:31 PM

22 million coins in one account, 1.3 million in another, all in the first 50 blocks[/size]

those wallets are emty ( 1 has 250k < thats whats your showing me )

and plz stop using big ass letters i am not fucking blind

yeah, they've been emptied, so what?

22 MILLION? that's a BIT more than the supposed 750k premine!!!!

notice the BLOCK number???  what POOL has 20 million coins in the first 50 blocks huh?

LOOK

still dude give up go be pissed some where els wen your coin is down ( or your so loved coin is dead )

if u find a scam like ( asiacoin ) or ( whitecoin ) shit like that come and show us

as i will state again i have NO problem whit a DEV premining some of the coin for HIS OWN PROFIT ( if they did )
as long as he keeps supporting the coin and helping it grow

u can only say its a scam wen a dev dumps and runs or wen there is a ( scam like ac )
asking questions is oke

all u wanne do is scare peeps

u want a coin 0 premine and then have the dev support it for free ><
legendary
Activity: 980
May 07, 2014, 06:20:52 PM

22 million coins in one account, 1.3 million in another, all in the first 50 blocks[/size]

yeah, they've been emptied, so what?

22 MILLION? that's a BIT more than the supposed 750k premine!!!!

notice the BLOCK number???  what POOL has 20 million coins in the first 50 blocks huh?

LOOK
May 07, 2014, 06:19:54 PM

and that could be a pools wallet ( i can show u wallets that had over 500k btc in them )

May 07, 2014, 06:11:17 PM
as long as the dev doesnt start dumping, it will be fine. it's like satoshi and his 1,000,000 bitcoin that haven't been used yet.
May 07, 2014, 06:02:15 PM
 Which make this a 100% insta-mine SCAM coin with the largest rewards going to the 50 blocks mined BEFORE the release.

The 50 blocks that were mined before the announcement was made contained the highest rewards and amounted to 6,250,000 coins out of the total of 252,500,000 mined during the PoW stage. That equals 2.5% of the PoW coin total + an additional 1,500,000 coins from the announced 0.5% premine. 8,750,000 coins were mined BEFORE the announcement was even made..
[/quote]

soo  what,,,    I dont care  (IF THEY dont dump and leave us)))           go and buy a million....for yourself  Grin

I WILL  show it one more time    (I hope in ONE month I wont be stupid)

but for now  

later

[/img]
May 07, 2014, 05:59:06 PM
Guys i heard shibe needs a logo. I'm applying for bounty with the following:

I believe shibe coin should be badass and not cute. Hope you guys like.

+1. It looks really awesome. Great job!

+1
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Avesta Ambassador
May 07, 2014, 05:58:20 PM

+1. It looks really awesome. Great job!
Activity: 171
May 07, 2014, 05:54:12 PM

+1 UP VOTE. Tight!
May 07, 2014, 05:52:30 PM

No mention that the coin was ninja launched and close to 50 blocks (with the highest rewards) were insta-mined BEFORE the announcement was made. That is NOT 'normal nowadays'. Normally the coins with the lowest diff at the start go to solo-miners that get setup the quickest and NOT pools like this suggests. Pools usually take  at least a couple of minutes AFTER the coin is released and that is with an announcement made well in advance, not a ninja launch like this was. Many coins will also start with the lowest block rewards at the start to avoid insta-mining, this is the opposite of what this coin has done. The insta-mining on this coin began BEFORE and after the announcement was made. Which make this a 100% insta-mine SCAM coin with the largest rewards going to the 50 blocks mined BEFORE the release.

The 50 blocks that were mined before the announcement was made contained the highest rewards and amounted to 6,250,000 coins out of the total of 252,500,000 mined during the PoW stage. That equals 2.5% of the PoW coin total + an additional 1,500,000 coins from the announced 0.5% premine. 8,750,000 coins were mined BEFORE the announcement was even made..

what are u holding
doge or black coin ?

its not like he cant see u

he might be a new born but he aint stupid

The only trolls are the one defending this insta-mine scam as a '100% legitimate' coin. The block rewards giving the largest rewards to the first blocks mined before the release on the block explorer says otherwise.

i am sorry man i see a good investment wen i see it

i dont care about a dev having a premine  @ all

its morons like u that kill real devs

whats the point of creating and supporting a coin wen u dont get anything from it ?

why would i create a bizzness ( spend my time in it ) and give everything to the workers ( miners )  ?

a devs time is better spend working on the coin and supporting it

the problems is devs that scam ( not the premine )

and ill agree whit u devs that dump and run are the worst there are !

I AM SORRY NOTING IN THIS World IS FREE better lurn that now ( and get skill full ) .

Better learn how to write English and do you're own research. Successful coins are launched fairly and rely on what they bring to the table to generate investment demand. It's only Pump and Dump shitcoins like this one that need scams to make them profitable for the 'devs' that make them and leave 'investors' dumb enough to buy the hype holding the bag.
[/quote]

attacking me on my written English ( wanne make others see your better as me cus your english is better ? GREAT job done )

saying this dev is a scam and adding noting on the table after the coin is wat 3 day,s old ( where did u lurn about programming ? )

u dont know if this is a scam or not ( and u will only know this after a scam or a ( wasome dev move ) happened

so plz also coins that had a premine and are suc6full hmz

BTC
LTC
and many more ( just saying ) your sutch a good researchers so find them yourself cus u are the best )

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 07, 2014, 05:37:54 PM

No mention that the coin was ninja launched and close to 50 blocks (with the highest rewards) were insta-mined BEFORE the announcement was made. That is NOT 'normal nowadays'. Normally the coins with the lowest diff at the start go to solo-miners that get setup the quickest and NOT pools like this suggests. Pools usually take  at least a couple of minutes AFTER the coin is released and that is with an announcement made well in advance, not a ninja launch like this was. Many coins will also start with the lowest block rewards at the start to avoid insta-mining, this is the opposite of what this coin has done. The insta-mining on this coin began BEFORE and after the announcement was made. Which make this a 100% insta-mine SCAM coin with the largest rewards going to the 50 blocks mined BEFORE the release.

what are u holding
doge or black coin ?

The only trolls are the one defending this insta-mine scam as a '100% legitimate' coin. The block rewards giving the largest rewards to the first blocks mined before the release on the block explorer says otherwise.

i am sorry man i see a good investment wen i see it

i dont care about a dev having a premine  @ all

its morons like u that kill real devs

whats the point of creating and supporting a coin wen u dont get anything from it ?

why would i create a bizzness ( spend my time in it ) and give everything to the workers ( miners )  ?

a devs time is better spend working on the coin and supporting it

the problems is devs that scam ( not the premine )

and ill agree whit u devs that dump and run are the worst there are !

I AM SORRY NOTING IN THIS World IS FREE better lurn that now ( and get skill full ) .
[/quote]

Better learn how to write English and do you're own research. Successful coins are launched fairly and rely on what they bring to the table to generate investment demand. It's only Pump and Dump shitcoins like this one that need scams to make them profitable for the 'devs' that make them and leave 'investors' dumb enough to buy the hype holding the bag.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
May 07, 2014, 05:37:18 PM
Keep voting!

Still a long way to go, it's possible we can get to the top in a few days.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SHIBE
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
May 07, 2014, 05:36:37 PM
whats the best pool right now? i was on suchpool but after wasting a day mining there and getting 0 coins i'm done with them.

When the pool isn't finding blocks... there is no coins. Sorry but out of our control really.
May 07, 2014, 05:36:04 PM

That's wrong actually noting costs money since you would need to purchase some paper and a pen/pencil.

Roll Eyes

wanne be smart whit me ? OKE !

did i ever say money ? ( nope )

some ting that has a cost ( can be traded for anything ) its just never free Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Bitfarms.io
May 07, 2014, 05:35:30 PM

http://Shibe.SuchPool.pw

After a bunch of attacks from china, we are still shibbin! Come grab yours with us!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Multiple Load-Balanced Node.JS Stratums + VARDIFF
24/7 Monitoring on Stratum, MPOS, Central Wallet, Mysql and much more
DDoS Protected Cluster System
Professionnal infrastructure build with scalability in mind
Multiple databases and frequent full database dumps
Hosted in a state of the art Datacenter using n+1
Best bandwidth carriers, excellent connectivity and latency worldwide

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://stratum1.suchpool.pw:3351  and  stratum+tcp://stratum2.suchpool.pw:3351
Miners from europe can use stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.suchpool.pw:3351

http://Shibe.SuchPool.pw
To reach us:

URL: http://www.suchpool.pw
    Email: [email protected]
    IRC: irc.freenode.net - #suchpool
    Twitter: @SuchPool
Activity: 165
May 07, 2014, 05:35:25 PM
whats the best pool right now? i was on suchpool but after wasting a day mining there and getting 0 coins i'm done with them.

Diff is so high now I'm mining USDe and buying Shibe, I can get a lot more.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
May 07, 2014, 05:35:10 PM
watch the volume rise
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
May 07, 2014, 05:33:21 PM

That's wrong actually noting costs money since you would need to purchase some paper and a pen/pencil.

Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 07, 2014, 05:31:36 PM
Jump to: