Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 116. (Read 145469 times)

loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 07, 2014, 07:18:16 PM
How's the multi-pool coming together? Dev

multipool is ready. visit irc for more info Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 07:15:17 PM
i don't care about your opinion, you're just a bagholder, you're not important. my question was to the DEVELOPER of coin.

care to comment on 23 million unannounced ninja pre mine to these accounts on the first 50 blocks?

http://192.227.251.74:8888/address/SPwicy5rt9q95oPXHYS9r6esVpMsMq6kNQ

http://192.227.251.74:8888/address/Sa5bmQiDwDnVFuhgeFSmQ6RjBSxgFA4aTd

i would also like to read it Grin    but hope sheba after    not go   to

1sheba=-1.1$

lol =p for your sake i hope it doesn't go to negative money also, but seriously, no transparency doesn't bode well. hope you didn't sell the farm to invest in this coin. or who knows, maybe enough people will be duped into buying it cause it has "shibe" in the title, and you'll be able to exit without losing everything. ugh... these scam coins, need to end. the greed is too much. you could release a proper coin with no pre-mine and a fair launch, even distribution, good services, and a competant development staff, and actually you know BE SUCCESSFUL and still make money offa all the transaction fees, but you know, that's a sucker's way to make money. the SMART way is to lie, cheat, and scam your way into parting suckers from their money, AMIRITE?
true

but everyone forgets about potencial scam that took place  if moon    is reached Grin  dafuq to the moon,,

aa aa,,he went there  with nasty scam

emirates took 4BTC from me and my buddy=8BTCtogether Wink without even launching the coin...selbst schuld

here at least  shebas     I have
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2014, 07:11:42 PM
i don't care about your opinion, you're just a bagholder, you're not important. my question was to the DEVELOPER of coin.

care to comment on 23 million unannounced ninja pre mine to these accounts on the first 50 blocks?

1sheba=-1.1$

lol =p for your sake i hope it doesn't go to negative money also, but seriously, no transparency doesn't bode well. hope you didn't sell the farm to invest in this coin. or who knows, maybe enough people will be duped into buying it cause it has "shibe" in the title, and you'll be able to exit without losing everything. ugh... these scam coins, need to end. the greed is too much. you could release a proper coin with no pre-mine and a fair launch, even distribution, good services, and a competant development staff, and actually you know BE SUCCESSFUL and still make money offa all the transaction fees, but you know, that's a sucker's way to make money. the SMART way is to lie, cheat, and scam your way into parting suckers from their money, AMIRITE?
May 07, 2014, 07:07:09 PM

1sheba=-1.1$wow Grin
May 07, 2014, 07:04:09 PM
1shibe=1.1$

+1
I'm a millionaire,  I will go to the dealership and get that Porche ready for summer time.
wrong    buy bike  and oil for chain

need billion for maintaining that porsch healthy after buy Grin

May 07, 2014, 07:03:25 PM
ha

1octocoin=1$
legendary
Activity: 1400
May 07, 2014, 07:01:50 PM
1shibe=1.1$

+1
I'm a millionaire,  I will go to the dealership and get that Porche ready for summer time.
legendary
May 07, 2014, 07:01:10 PM

May 07, 2014, 06:58:53 PM
1shibe=1.1$     in 2019 Grin
legendary
May 07, 2014, 06:58:28 PM
How's the multi-pool coming together? Dev
May 07, 2014, 06:56:04 PM
Note to dev: you should have started a self moderated thread.  I'm tired of reading all this bullshit

LOL~! what is bullshit! you're defending a 23 million ninja pre-mine.

you're obviously either in on the scam, or just already bought enough of it that you're trying to defend your poor decision making skills. no reason anyone else should fall into this trap.

ok so it's not as bad as asiacoin, ITS STILL FUCKING BAD

*also, BTC and LTC did NOT have pre-mines! where the hell do people get this bullshit from? is there a shit factory that's pumping out textbooks on "how to spread disinformation about crypto so you can make money off of suckers" that i'm not aware of?

no. you are bullshit, for even thinking I am the one renting 1ghash rigs to mine my own coin because I am greedy as fuck Smiley

CARE TO COMMENT ON THE 23 MILLION PRE-MINE YOU SNEAKY FUCK?

my comment ,,and I do fuck sneaky Smiley   I DONT CARE as long mama and papa dont dump and leave us  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN3GbF9Bx6E
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 07, 2014, 06:48:57 PM
Note to dev: you should have started a self moderated thread.  I'm tired of reading all this bullshit

you're obviously either in on the scam, or just already bought enough of it that you're trying to defend your poor decision making skills. no reason anyone else should fall into this trap.

*also, BTC and LTC did NOT have pre-mines! where the hell do people get this bullshit from? is there a shit factory that's pumping out textbooks on "how to spread disinformation about crypto so you can make money off of suckers" that i'm not aware of?

no. you are bullshit, for even thinking I am the one renting 1ghash rigs to mine my own coin because I am greedy as fuck Smiley
legendary
May 07, 2014, 06:48:21 PM

I didn't Invested until I saw how the trolls are trying hard to bring the coin down. It's not a bad decision because I have close to 1m and still have buy order on the exchange. Based on other limited PoW coins, I do believe that Shibecoin will be the next coin for investors to make significant profit. Only a petty traders will listen to your arguments.
Now tell me what's your best investment?
legendary
May 07, 2014, 06:41:29 PM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
May 07, 2014, 06:41:23 PM
attacking me on my written English ( wanne make others see your better as me cus your english is better ? GREAT job done )

saying this dev is a scam and adding noting on the table after the coin is wat 3 day,s old ( where did u lurn about programming ? )

u dont know if this is a scam or not ( and u will only know this after a scam or a ( wasome dev move ) happened

so plz also coins that had a premine and are suc6full hmz

BTC
LTC
and many more ( just saying ) your sutch a good researchers so find them yourself cus u are the best )

its not like he cant see u

he might be a new born but he aint stupid

Yes, good English is important when you are trying to make a point across on a forum in English. As I said, succesful coins rely on what they bring to the table to generate investment demand, like BTC and LTC which you mention. If the dev had long term plans for the coin in order to differentiate it from the flood of shitcoin scams released daily, they wouldn't need to make the largest rewards at the beginning, so as to maximize the profit from the lowest diff and then release the coin AFTER the 50 blocks with the largest rewards had already been mined. Had the dev announced upfront that it was in effect what amounts to a 3% premine that would have been one thing. Many coins build in a large premine and most that do, fail soon after the dev cashes in his premine. The fact that this coin launched unannounced with 50 blocks already mined suggests it's nothing more than an insta-mine scam. People should know that before they invest or believe the hype.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 06:38:50 PM
Note to dev: you should have started a self moderated thread.  I'm tired of reading all this bullshit

+1
legendary
May 07, 2014, 06:37:18 PM
Note to dev: you should have started a self moderated thread.  I'm tired of reading all this bullshit
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 07, 2014, 06:35:03 PM
Shibe in Bleutrade!!

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/77
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 06:30:54 PM
buddy, you're fucking delusional if you think that claiming a 750,000 pre mine, and then actually pre-mining 23,000,000 isn't FUCKED UP.

it's people like you defending this garbage that sets crypto back to the stone ages where everyone is kept dumb and ignorant.

you said your shit now plz leave us alone Wink
legendary
May 07, 2014, 06:30:21 PM
Sa5bmQiDwDnVFuhgeFSmQ6RjBSxgFA4aTd

Short Link: http://192.227.251.74:8888/a/Sa5bmQiDwD

Balance: 0.2 SHI

yeah, look at the blockchain, they were emptied right after they filled up. moved to different wallets to not keep it all in one place..

CAN YOU PEOPLE READ?HuhHuh?
Jump to: