Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 120. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 01:07:13 PM
i hope this time the dev team knows how to implement pos in the network... and not like in whitecoin
Activity: 301
May 07, 2014, 01:03:53 PM
There is no way 1 shibe will be $1, keep dreaming dude. I really hope this coin takes off. Has potential but so much negative feedback. It's going to be a hit or miss with this coin.
Activity: 336
May 07, 2014, 01:02:47 PM
lmao

"the best coin is the one that i hold"

still have  2.500.000 amerocoins,,from solo mine..... PM me   Grin

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 07, 2014, 12:40:01 PM
lmao

"the best coin is the one that i hold"
May 07, 2014, 12:39:01 PM
sad as fuck..
one year ago you would have been laughed out of the forum.

eat up this gay premined scrypt clone crap with an already used gimmick lol

exchanges can slit their writs too.. i keep mining ORIGINAL coins one after the other and every one of them is ignored after a long time
and scrypt clones are added the same time they are posted here.. hmm wonder why ?

i hope you guys realize i think your losers for getting involved with garbage like this and you make all of crypto look scamming ponzi pushers.

thanks a lot appreciate it.

Sad but true.. All the good innovative coins are hidden in the shadows of scrypt clones, but just wait for larger publicly obtainable asics.. there will be no future for any scrypt coin due to the immediate necessity of nightly sell offs to return their roi ASAP. There are a few people with enormous amounts shibecoins (20+ mill) due to the early block reward structure/buying up the 50 million that has been dumped on the exchange by the multipools in the last few days, that is my major concern regarding this coin currently. Please people, care more about a coins differentiation strategy and less about the poor attempts at piggybacking previously successful coins. And stop cloning blackcoin, they've done quite well for themselves due to having a differentiation strategy (blackcoinpool) and quality branding.
ill trancelate this for u all

bla bla i hold bc bla bla this coppy bla bla every one buy bc cus its better bla bla bc moon

milion shibes invest 100$ in shibe= moon Wink Grin

if noone dumps before to buy [push] scooter

i would dump for one,,but not before        1 shibe=1$

then I would dump 50 shibes  and buy scooter...not interested in cars anymoe
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 12:35:58 PM
sad as fuck..

exchanges can slit their writs too.. i keep mining ORIGINAL coins one after the other and every one of them is ignored after a long time
and scrypt clones are added the same time they are posted here.. hmm wonder why ?

i hope you guys realize i think your losers for getting involved with garbage like this and you make all of crypto look scamming ponzi pushers.

Sad but true.. All the good innovative coins are hidden in the shadows of scrypt clones, but just wait for larger publicly obtainable asics.. there will be no future for any scrypt coin due to the immediate necessity of nightly sell offs to return their roi ASAP. There are a few people with enormous amounts shibecoins (20+ mill) due to the early block reward structure/buying up the 50 million that has been dumped on the exchange by the multipools in the last few days, that is my major concern regarding this coin currently. Please people, care more about a coins differentiation strategy and less about the poor attempts at piggybacking previously successful coins. And stop cloning blackcoin, they've done quite well for themselves due to having a differentiation strategy (blackcoinpool) and quality branding.
ill trancelate this for u all

bla bla i hold bc bla bla this coppy bla bla every one buy bc cus its better bla bla bc moon

i only got 1 thing for u

its not like he cant see u

he might be a new born but he aint stupid

Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
May 07, 2014, 12:35:10 PM
hey ppl ive sent my shibes to poloniex hours ago but they are unconfirmed..its normal?
Activity: 140
May 07, 2014, 12:26:00 PM
sad as fuck..

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2014, 12:23:32 PM
He means 4 mil for sale at this current time.

Yes thanks. I just don't see a mad rush to sell off coins is what i'm getting at, not the kind of dumping we saw on WC or FLT for instance.
Activity: 462
May 07, 2014, 12:20:19 PM
He means 4 mil for sale at this current time.
legendary
May 07, 2014, 12:19:00 PM
I'm not a miner so take what I say with a grain of salt but I read on the troll boxes that the difficulty is high and it just isn't very profitable to sell the coins in the 300s. Combine that with every pool getting hit with DDOS which is usually only reserved for hot coins I think the coin is at the least going to hit 1k and above.
TTM
May 07, 2014, 12:10:22 PM

So yes, price will be up and down the next few days, then probably takes off Saturday/Sunday.

No one is mentioning that there is 190 million coins mined yet only 4 million for sale on Polo and can't be too much more on bittrex. I think miners are actually holding and not mass dumping which is a good sign they are speculating...

how do you know only 4 million was sold ?

assumed 200BTC average volume each day, there must be ~150 million SHIBE being traded each day. I know some amount of coins can be traded many times, but i'm sure the amount that sold is no where low as 4 million.

i have same thought as you, that we shouldn't be too optimistic about halving or end of PoW. Many miners think the same and they're holding to dump later.
May 07, 2014, 12:03:19 PM
pardon to be pain in the ass, but what does that code make:   return (double)amount / (double)COIN;,,, DOES IT RETURN double? Smiley  

Code:

Value ValueFromAmount(int64 amount)
{
    return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}

this line is in EVERY CRYPTOCOIN.

double is just the datatype. (double is a numeric datatype [floating-point number])
                        MAISTER Wink Smiley

The idea of floating-point representation over intrinsically integer fixed-point numbers, which consist purely of significand, is that expanding it with the exponent component achieves greater range. For instance, to represent large values, e.g. distances between galaxies, there is no need to keep all 39 decimal places down to femtometre-resolution (employed in particle physics). Assuming that the best resolution is in light years, only the 9 most significant decimal digits matter, whereas the remaining 30 digits carry pure noise, and thus can be safely dropped. This represents a savings of 100 bits of computer data storage.

dont need to comment anything about bellow link, but still have to write it that I wont comment

the creations

http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/ST/hash/sha-3/Round3/index.html

much panic  lately I fells in crypto....      

I  will just

now

later

hope so,,I  let 100+eur per day job,,(construction in autoindustry),, for 9+ hours per day,,   for crypto......  reason,,my back cant take it anymore Smiley

about yellowcoin...signature:

Quote from: ptic-1 on Today at 03:15:57 AM
hmm..I did it with: YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyUP5eqQK

should have: YB4wkaS1wtXWX8Ko668aCmuxAd3KDdQLwD

818   2014-05-06 21:11:22   212320   ptic-1   YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyUP5eqQK   98   490   2   1
817   2014-05-06 18:57:58   102117   Samai   YJPz5rofb2h1iayWY3rSddrW1qyUP5eqQK   23   115   2   1

ptic
what to do?
YCproject
Seems you used Samai's YC address to submit  Grin, we can't do anything about it, it's real-time giveaway...

Grin stupid me;D

legendary
May 07, 2014, 11:57:29 AM

So yes, price will be up and down the next few days, then probably takes off Saturday/Sunday.

No one is mentioning that there is 190 million coins mined yet only 4 million for sale on Polo and can't be too much more on bittrex. I think miners are actually holding and not mass dumping which is a good sign they are speculating...
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
r00t-dev
May 07, 2014, 11:48:12 AM
pardon to be pain in the ass, but what does that code make:   return (double)amount / (double)COIN;,,, DOES IT RETURN double? Smiley   

Code:

Value ValueFromAmount(int64 amount)
{
    return (double)amount / (double)COIN;
}

this line is in EVERY CRYPTOCOIN.

double is just the datatype. (double is a numeric datatype [floating-point number])
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 07, 2014, 11:40:31 AM
Hmmm im out till the market get a bit more certain sold all

Do I really have to explain this to people?  Some multipools are dumping Shibecoin.  They have very little compared to what they had for Whitecoin though since they all started late on the coin and network hashrate was 100+gh.

Hashcows, for example, had around 0.5 BTC to dump.  Doesn't sound like much, but when you're only on ghetto, low volume exchanges at the moment, that can crash the price 30-50 satoshi if walls aren't in the right place, or someone already just got order filled.

That, combined with people trying to lower the price on purpose with a bunch of stacked micro sells, is going to cause the price to be all over the place the next few days.

It will probably take off big by Saturday/Sunday.

The odds of you being locked out of the market are high if you wait till last second to try and get in though.

trading volumes are decreasing quickly, downed 100btc compared with yesterday.

Freenode channel just went from 170 to 310 since yesterday.  Lots of people still trying to figure out what price to get in at, others trying to mine and will take time for them to realize just buying it is way more efficient with the huge difficulty now.
Activity: 194
May 07, 2014, 11:38:11 AM
Great coin shibes =D submit your links and vote here http://cryptd.co
TTM
May 07, 2014, 11:36:47 AM
trading volumes are decreasing quickly, downed 100btc compared with yesterday.
Activity: 184
May 07, 2014, 11:35:38 AM
SHIBE COIN IS NOW TRADING ON

https://sharexcoin.com/markets

GIVE THEM VOLUME!!!
Activity: 273
May 07, 2014, 11:34:15 AM
we need an reddit page

Someone stole /r/shibecoin Sad

Shows how scared people are!