Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 12. (Read 145442 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 22, 2014, 08:47:20 AM
everyone make sure you are using the right wallet!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 22, 2014, 08:43:27 AM
Staking is working again.  Attacks on central node must have been abated / blocked.

Grin Grin Grin

It worked whole day, except yesterday evening, when blockchain was stuck for 2 hours or more.

2. Shibecoin is not a ripoff of DogeCoin.  It is not even a clone since DogeCoin is POW whereas Shibe is POS.  Ok it's based on the same Meme  Roll Eyes

Anything to do with Sibes or pictures of Shiba Inus or any dogs is a ripoff of DOGE.

I wonder, do you really think so, or maybe just playing dumb, I hope not. Yeah and all other cars ripoff of Ford, English ripped off latin alphabet, do this fact make it worse then Chinese or Russian? Did you know that Doge is ripoff of Litecoin with changed logo and some numbers in code, and Litecoin is rip off of Bitcoin with changed alfo? C'mon don't be ridiculos, haters will hate no matter what. You don't like ShibeCoin, admit it once and go away, find something you like, don't focus on negative.

What a disaster D;

I agree, bunch of pro haters is a common disaster in threads with weak low value coins, they like vultures feel blood and come to a feast. Such people have no inner fire, just dark, which absorbing their identity, look at them, they are hollow. Yes, it's hard to love somebody or something not so successful or valuable. Give stranger gold ingot and he will be pleased, give him a rock and he will threw it away laughing at your face. Anyway, whom i'm tring to explain something, you want to laugh and make fun of ShibeCoin, even more you come here every day to punch it for lulz, petty being...

my shibecoin wallet always out of sync, I sent payment yesterday and still its without confirmation pls help me i am new in crypto currency.

Oh yeah if you are new "registered april 2013 with 1050 posts" I'm an incarnation of mighty undead alien shibe God in human body. Check your side (if you really have a proplem and don't just fuding around), delete everything except wallet.dat and resync, current block 8888 generated 7 sec ago.

bro I am trader of BTC and use only coinbase for wallet, so dont know about how desktop wallet work. if you check my posts its mostly on btc buying selling. i got that 2k shibe coin in giveaway so i just want to move that on poloniex exchange.

did sent yesterday still no confirmation thats why i am asking how its work.

Sorry then, did you check your transaction id in block explorer? No confirmations in your wallet or on polo ballance page, maybe both?

http://prntscr.com/3lhrzf

its showing this pls check.

No such transaction id, what wallet are you using, hope a new one (0.7.7)?

its 0.7.5

Then download from OP new wallet and look if it fix your problem (make a backup of wallet.dat before upgrading!).

ok, thanks for help bro. let me try this

You are welcome, glad if it will help with your issue.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 22, 2014, 08:41:12 AM

2. Shibecoin is not a ripoff of DogeCoin.  It is not even a clone since DogeCoin is POW whereas Shibe is POS.  Ok it's based on the same Meme  Roll Eyes

Anything to do with Sibes or pictures of Shiba Inus or any dogs is a ripoff of DOGE.

I wonder, do you really think so, or maybe just playing dumb, I hope not. Yeah and all other cars ripoff of Ford, English ripped off latin alphabet, do this fact make it worse then Chinese or Russian? Did you know that Doge is ripoff of Litecoin with changed logo and some numbers in code, and Litecoin is rip off of Bitcoin with changed alfo? C'mon don't be ridiculos, haters will hate no matter what. You don't like ShibeCoin, admit it once and go away, find something you like, don't focus on negative.

What a disaster D;

I agree, bunch of pro haters is a common disaster in threads with weak low value coins, they like vultures feel blood and come to a feast. Such people have no inner fire, just dark, which absorbing their identity, look at them, they are hollow. Yes, it's hard to love somebody or something not so successful or valuable. Give stranger gold ingot and he will be pleased, give him a rock and he will threw it away laughing at your face. Anyway, whom i'm tring to explain something, you want to laugh and make fun of ShibeCoin, even more you come here every day to punch it for lulz, petty being...

my shibecoin wallet always out of sync, I sent payment yesterday and still its without confirmation pls help me i am new in crypto currency.

Oh yeah if you are new "registered april 2013 with 1050 posts" I'm an incarnation of mighty undead alien shibe God in human body. Check your side (if you really have a proplem and don't just fuding around), delete everything except wallet.dat and resync, current block 8888 generated 7 sec ago.

bro I am trader of BTC and use only coinbase for wallet, so dont know about how desktop wallet work. if you check my posts its mostly on btc buying selling. i got that 2k shibe coin in giveaway so i just want to move that on poloniex exchange.

Sorry then, did you check your transaction id in block explorer? No confirmations in your wallet or on polo ballance page, maybe both?

its 0.7.5

Then download from OP new wallet and look if it fix your problem (make a backup of wallet.dat before upgrading!).

ok, thanks for help bro. let me try this
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2014, 08:40:52 AM
no it's more like this. the more you talk to the dev the more you see how much he doesn't give a shit about this coin and how fucking psycho he is.. the coin is fucking shit all you defending it are bag holders who wanna dump so bad.. but can't

The only psycho in this thread is you.  MrBea is just retarded, and I can't blame him for something he can't control.

stfu bud your the one with 2 million coins bragging about your shit in irc.. you mad bud you ain't making any profit on this shitcoin

I agree with x8008

x8008 is bipolar.  It happens.  You're a fucking idiot, and you can't fix stupid.  Your genus: dogebagholderus dumbassus
Activity: 215
May 22, 2014, 08:35:56 AM
Staking is working again.  Attacks on central node must have been abated / blocked.

Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
May 22, 2014, 08:32:31 AM
no it's more like this. the more you talk to the dev the more you see how much he doesn't give a shit about this coin and how fucking psycho he is.. the coin is fucking shit all you defending it are bag holders who wanna dump so bad.. but can't

The only psycho in this thread is you.  MrBea is just retarded, and I can't blame him for something he can't control.

stfu bud your the one with 2 million coins bragging about your shit in irc.. you mad bud you ain't making any profit on this shitcoin

I agree with x8008
May 22, 2014, 08:26:02 AM

2. Shibecoin is not a ripoff of DogeCoin.  It is not even a clone since DogeCoin is POW whereas Shibe is POS.  Ok it's based on the same Meme  Roll Eyes

What a disaster D;

its 0.7.5

legendary
May 22, 2014, 08:22:54 AM

What a disaster D;

its 0.7.5
May 22, 2014, 08:21:46 AM
people need to understand shibe is as legit as it gets.. the people who are hating are the ones who have missed the train

May 22, 2014, 08:18:44 AM

What a disaster D;

May 22, 2014, 08:15:35 AM
dev has not abandoned the coin he is very active in #shibecoin
Activity: 293
Director - www.cubeform.io
May 22, 2014, 07:54:03 AM
What a disaster D;
Activity: 242
Bitcorns
May 22, 2014, 07:53:20 AM

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 22, 2014, 07:43:12 AM
As long as we encourage people to deposit we'll never be at a loss, unless the owner shuts the site down. I got paid every time I deposited last night. Took a while because we were stuck on a few blocks, but it did truly pay out. Cry
legendary
May 22, 2014, 07:41:39 AM

Activity: 504
May 22, 2014, 07:38:45 AM
Why do people dump atm?

Thanks for information. Smiley
May 22, 2014, 07:37:25 AM

legendary
May 22, 2014, 07:28:16 AM

May 22, 2014, 07:25:42 AM

legendary
May 22, 2014, 07:14:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: