Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 9. (Read 145442 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
May 23, 2014, 10:27:41 AM
Well, I guess I will dump my small bag since I am barred from staking. Always on latest wallet for well over a week an nada...

My wallet is staking and I don't have big bags.  Before you leave maybe we can figure out your issue?  Try sending all of your coins to yourself.  You'll have to regenerate your coin age, but it's a start.  The obvious question is, are you leaving your wallet unlocked and open on your desktop?

unlocked and opened 24/7
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 23, 2014, 10:04:57 AM
BTC BREAKING NEWS SHIBECOINSUCKS ... SUCKS, CUZ I'M LOONLY BASEMENT DWELLER *SNIFF**SNIFF* I NEED SOME BTC AND LOVE

geez i feel sorry for you that you have to try so hard. it's a sad life.

fixed
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 09:59:54 AM
BTC BREAKING NEWS SHIBECOIN DEVELOPER LOQ HAS ABANDONED SHIBECOIN, PRICE IS CRASHING. SEVERE WALLET ISSUES,  BITTREX, POLONIEX EXCHANGES ..........

geez i feel sorry for you that you have to try so hard. it's a sad life.
Activity: 154
May 23, 2014, 09:34:55 AM
mine took a few days to stake but it works now no problem
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 23, 2014, 09:33:58 AM
Well, I guess I will dump my small bag since I am barred from staking. Always on latest wallet for well over a week an nada...

My wallet is staking and I don't have big bags.  Before you leave maybe we can figure out your issue?  Try sending all of your coins to yourself.  You'll have to regenerate your coin age, but it's a start.  The obvious question is, are you leaving your wallet unlocked and open on your desktop?
Activity: 97
May 23, 2014, 09:26:33 AM
May 23, 2014, 09:09:16 AM
I heard shibidends is coming out today? this is fantastic stuff Grin
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 04:15:07 AM
Just reported in the #shibecoin IRC channel that the developer loq dumped all his coins and is abandoning Shibecoin. He says he cant handle all the mistakes he made, so he's gonna try making another coin for you people.
Have you got nothing better to do ! Hahahahaha
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 504
May 23, 2014, 02:28:23 AM
oh no shibes starting to move again !!! round up the fudders to start spreading bullsh!t again..!  lol no wonder it's hard to get some people into cryptos with this kind of sad childish stuff. there would already be a hell of a lot more people in crypto's if they didn't have to wade through all the crap you guy's spread... more people means bigger market and more money to spread. who'd want to get into something that seemed to be filled with a bunch of immature adolescents ?  

your only hurting yourself in the long run by hate'n and fudding on coins. we can accomplish so much more working together. It's truly laughable to me that we have an opportunity to be a part of changing the globe and bringing an even playing field to our global economic stage (which we'll all profit greatly from) and a huge chunk of you are only worried about getting rich quick.  So a  "golf clap" to all the small minds that are missing the bigger picture.

and Thank you loq for putting yourself out there and putting the effort in.

I still hold all my shibe

+1. Holding too  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 23, 2014, 02:25:52 AM
oh no shibes starting to move again !!! round up the fudders to start spreading bullsh!t again..!  lol no wonder it's hard to get some people into cryptos with this kind of sad childish stuff. there would already be a hell of a lot more people in crypto's if they didn't have to wade through all the crap you guy's spread... more people means bigger market and more money to spread. who'd want to get into something that seemed to be filled with a bunch of immature adolescents ?  

your only hurting yourself in the long run by hate'n and fudding on coins. we can accomplish so much more working together. It's truly laughable to me that we have an opportunity to be a part of changing the globe and bringing an even playing field to our global economic stage (which we'll all profit greatly from) and a huge chunk of you are only worried about getting rich quick.  So a  "golf clap" to all the small minds that are missing the bigger picture.

and Thank you loq for putting yourself out there and putting the effort in.

I still hold all my shibe

Activity: 635
May 23, 2014, 02:18:13 AM
ShibecoinSucks, Welcome to my ignore list and you have also been reported for telling 100% complete lies. If there was a single grain of truth to any of your crap, I'd at least ask questions, but I know 100% you are just a FUD spreading lunatic with no life. Anyone is welcome to join IRC  #bittrex or #poloniextraders to see this is utter and total bullshit being spread by a 12 year old with no life.
Activity: 112
May 23, 2014, 02:01:39 AM
BTC BREAKING NEWS SHIBECOIN DEVELOPER LOQ HAS ABANDONED SHIBECOIN, PRICE IS CRASHING. SEVERE WALLET ISSUES,  BITTREX, POLONIEX EXCHANGES DISABLING SHIBECOIN TOMORROW, GET OUT NOWSHIBECOIN
Activity: 94
May 23, 2014, 12:58:19 AM
BREAKING NEWS
DEVELOPER LOQ DUMPED ALL HIS SHIBECOINS, ADAND ABANDONS SHIBECOIN. SHIBEDIVIDENDS IS A FARCE, LOQ REFUSES TO FIX STAKING ISSUES IN WALLETS! SUCH SCAM
[/b]

What are you talking about?

Staking works fine, it typically takes 6-9 days depending on the size of the transaction. The entire network is being carried by stake blocks, staking has to work or there is no network.

Loq still has a ton of shibe as well. And even if he did dump, the amount he holds is surprisingly little compared to what some other people have.

Shibe is going places, its just taking a little while to get there.

What you have here folks is a coin emerging from a few technical hiccups that now has a stable network and a good platform to build on. It's ready to go have some incredible fun, but will you be ready to ride it?
Activity: 524
May 23, 2014, 12:47:12 AM
BREAKING NEWS
DEVELOPER LOQ DUMPED ALL HIS SHIBECOINS, ADAND ABANDONS SHIBECOIN. SHIBEDIVIDENDS IS A FARCE, LOQ REFUSES TO FIX STAKING ISSUES IN WALLETS! SUCH SCAM
[/b]

Roll Eyes
Activity: 635
May 23, 2014, 12:43:11 AM
If he has tried to disappear, he really sucks at it:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-VrCWUZnl0&list=PLkKUO9IPxE5-BgpU8lmwnR8rRCyBtvI4N&index=1

loq mentions he will close this thread and do a self-moderated thread, which normally would send up red flags for me, but in this case I agree 100% and hope this happen quickly to stop the lunatic FUD'rs that simply need to get a life.
May 23, 2014, 12:33:35 AM
BREAKING NEWS
[/b]

do you repeat the same thing over and over you troll? I'm guessing you got no brain in that hollow head?
Activity: 112
May 23, 2014, 12:30:15 AM
BREAKING NEWS
[/b]
May 23, 2014, 12:08:05 AM
shibedividends will also be out soon
Activity: 94
May 22, 2014, 11:50:40 PM
Just reported in the #shibecoin IRC channel that the developer loq dumped all his coins and is abandoning Shibecoin. He says he cant handle all the mistakes he made, so he's gonna try making another coin for you people.

loq isn't allowed to dump. He has a steady 5-6 people who were involved with shibe from the start and friends with him and energion watching his wallet balance to make sure he never dumps completely.

You might see him trading though, there is no harm at all in position building when the market conditions are suitable for it.

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2014, 10:11:08 PM

thats funny i dont recall seeing that bullshit. that's the best you can do? just make shit up and pat yourself on the back? are you supertroll?

That's MrBea sucking himself off
Pages:
Jump to: