Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 8. (Read 145442 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 23, 2014, 05:54:50 PM
but guys, you have been told multiple times not to close the wallet Tongue

pls tell me in how much time my wallet will be sync, I open last 2 days and still out of sync.

What version of the wallet are you using?  The current is 0.7.7.  Is yours 0.7.7?  
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
May 23, 2014, 05:53:59 PM
i have 95K expensive (bought above 400 sat) SHIBE in my wallet..

Staked 202 SHIBE today
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 23, 2014, 05:15:54 PM

I know, my apologies... had to do a restart the the other day and forgot to start it.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 23, 2014, 05:14:49 PM

pls tell me in how much time my wallet will be sync, I open last 2 days and still out of sync.
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
May 23, 2014, 05:11:27 PM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 23, 2014, 05:05:42 PM
I had my wallet closed for a few days, and opened it today when I heard rumor of staking coins Smiley and bingo, i got some stake'n as soon as it synced

good to hear, now eat up that stake Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 23, 2014, 04:57:20 PM
I had my wallet closed for a few days, and opened it today when I heard rumor of staking coins Smiley and bingo, i got some stake'n as soon as it synced
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
May 23, 2014, 04:25:07 PM
I have eight days from the coin in your wallet and silence ... Once shed with Bitrex 300,000 units...
Activity: 81
May 23, 2014, 04:16:19 PM
I havent staked for 2 days but it still works staking depends on the amount of transactions on the network its kinda like a lottery
Activity: 524
May 23, 2014, 02:41:47 PM
I have been getting quite a few orphans. I think I'll start transferring them to another wallet in 10k chunks and see what happens. A lot of my early payouts were only 5 Shibe each.
Activity: 94
May 23, 2014, 01:14:48 PM
I think it is better to have few big transaction in your wallet instead of hundred. It stakes less often but it seems to me more efficient.

It is. There are transaction fees applied to the stake after all.

The reason why it was suggested that large holders should store their shibe in chunks of 25,000 to 250,000 and staggered a few hours apart was to improve the network's block generation rate when we were having problems with the chain timing. The only advantage it offers over having few large transactions is that you are more likely to witness a stake happening, even though you'll end up with slightly less coin due to the additional transaction fees. But having it stored like that helps the network by making more chances for stake blocks to form, preventing a stuck chain scenario.

Staking works by using a combination of transaction size and transaction age to calculate the success rate of submitting a stake block, adding to the blockchain. As such only one person can stake each time, but over time everyone should get a turn as the coin-days factor finds an equilibrium that works for everyone.

I've gotten two stakes so far from shibe, both of which took 9 days to accomplish. Likely I'll see more in the coming days.
May 23, 2014, 11:49:47 AM
DEV talking about SHIBE and all the positive things coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usF0FcmiaMI&list=PLkKUO9IPxE5-BgpU8lmwnR8rRCyBtvI4N
May 23, 2014, 11:43:14 AM
staking is definitely working perfectly  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
May 23, 2014, 11:42:16 AM
My first minted coins have arrived...and then nice amounts 492.7 Shibe  twice Cheesy

Nice!
Activity: 126
May 23, 2014, 11:36:16 AM
Well, I guess I will dump my small bag since I am barred from staking. Always on latest wallet for well over a week an nada...

My wallet is staking and I don't have big bags.  Before you leave maybe we can figure out your issue?  Try sending all of your coins to yourself.  You'll have to regenerate your coin age, but it's a start.  The obvious question is, are you leaving your wallet unlocked and open on your desktop?

unlocked and opened 24/7

How many transactions did it take to get all your coins in the wallet? If you used one big transaction to dump them there, you're only going to get one stake on that transaction. If that's the case you might be waiting a while for it to stake but when it does it'll be a big lump sum payout. Unlike with my wallet, I've got 100's of smaller transactions and my stake payments are between .001 and 2-3 Shibe each, but I get a lot of them.

EDIT: If it's the case of one large transaction to your wallet, try resending them to yourself in smaller increments to break them up.

I think it is better to have few big transaction in your wallet instead of hundred. It stakes less often but it seems to me more efficient.

Maybe, but mine are from mining payouts so they are what they are  Grin

No, you can do a payment to yoursef via a second wallet of what you want to split or concat. Ex if u have 1M coin u want split in 2x 500K u may want to sent the total un a temp wallet and send back to your original wallet 2 of 500K. It is simple and effective ( I did it!!! )

Activity: 435
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 11:33:47 AM
My first minted coins have arrived...and then nice amounts 492.7 Shibe  twice Cheesy
May 23, 2014, 11:31:13 AM
Well, I guess I will dump my small bag since I am barred from staking. Always on latest wallet for well over a week an nada...

My wallet is staking and I don't have big bags.  Before you leave maybe we can figure out your issue?  Try sending all of your coins to yourself.  You'll have to regenerate your coin age, but it's a start.  The obvious question is, are you leaving your wallet unlocked and open on your desktop?

unlocked and opened 24/7

How many transactions did it take to get all your coins in the wallet? If you used one big transaction to dump them there, you're only going to get one stake on that transaction. If that's the case you might be waiting a while for it to stake but when it does it'll be a big lump sum payout. Unlike with my wallet, I've got 100's of smaller transactions and my stake payments are between .001 and 2-3 Shibe each, but I get a lot of them.

EDIT: If it's the case of one large transaction to your wallet, try resending them to yourself in smaller increments to break them up.

Maybe, but mine are from mining payouts so they are what they are  Grin
Activity: 126
May 23, 2014, 11:25:14 AM

unlocked and opened 24/7

May 23, 2014, 10:39:59 AM

unlocked and opened 24/7

Pages:
Jump to: