Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 122. (Read 145469 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 10:12:20 AM
people better dump to be on the safe side.

^this guy has been confirmed to be involved with XBC, a giant scam coin with an IPO + moderated Bitcointalk thread.

They started a campaign against Shibecoin right after it went to Poloniex because Shibecoin has twice the volume already and they can't compete.

u know what else has been confirmed. 2 things. u enjoy man-ass and shibecoin is scam.

fuck xbc. i never even heard of that function shitcoin...but u said ipo which means scam around here.

so dump that shit when ur dumping shibecoin. dump em all.
But man.. Why spent so much time here if such anger on shibe? So much rage...

its no problem. i spend a few seconds in between trades. it gets boring making trades all day.

im not mad in the slightest. i get paid 2 ways. when coins go up or down in price.

when you figure out how to do that u can graduate to the next lesson.

btw, dump shibecoin. the premine has been dumped and that's already been proven. get out while you still can. and avoid xbc like the plague. it sounds like shit even thought i never saw the thread. so stay away from that one too.

*yawn*
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
May 07, 2014, 10:11:51 AM
bittrex exchange needs smooth servers. God damn laggy. Such sadness, no shibe.
Its also being traded @ poloniex.

+1

Thank you good sir.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2014, 10:11:02 AM
Block rewards halve again tonight!!

SCREW YOU MULTIPOOLS!!!

Price X2
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 07, 2014, 10:08:55 AM
Block rewards halve again tonight!!

SCREW YOU MULTIPOOLS!!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 07, 2014, 10:04:13 AM

btw, dump shibecoin. the premine has been dumped and that's already been proven. get out while you still can. and avoid xbc like the plague. it sounds like shit even thought i never saw the thread. so stay away from that one too.

Trust anyone with a sex position in their username. Anyone.
Activity: 280
May 07, 2014, 10:01:25 AM

^this guy has been confirmed to be involved with XBC, a giant scam coin with an IPO + moderated Bitcointalk thread.

They started a campaign against Shibecoin right after it went to Poloniex because Shibecoin has twice the volume already and they can't compete.

u know what else has been confirmed. 2 things. u enjoy man-ass and shibecoin is scam.

fuck xbc. i never even heard of that function shitcoin...but u said ipo which means scam around here.

its no problem. i spend a few seconds in between trades. it gets boring making trades all day.

im not mad in the slightest. i get paid 2 ways. when coins go up or down in price.

when you figure out how to do that u can graduate to the next lesson.

Activity: 826
May 07, 2014, 09:59:39 AM
Its also being traded @ poloniex.
Activity: 25
May 07, 2014, 09:59:05 AM
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
May 07, 2014, 09:58:23 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 07, 2014, 09:56:33 AM
BIG RED LETTERS. IF COIN ISNT LAUNCHED ON BITCOINTALK FIRST IT IS NOT FAIR, IT IS SCAM.

Bitcoin wasn't launched on btctalk, big scam.

HAHAHA made my day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL we definitely need more laughs... not the BS FUD spreaders!!
May 07, 2014, 09:55:25 AM

+1, Woww So viral.
Activity: 280
May 07, 2014, 09:55:18 AM

Activity: 307
May 07, 2014, 09:54:59 AM
BIG RED LETTERS. IF COIN ISNT LAUNCHED ON BITCOINTALK FIRST IT IS NOT FAIR, IT IS SCAM.

Who stated this? Is there some sort of rules everyone has to abide to?
THE BIG RED LETTERS STATED THIS MANY TEARS AGO.
May 07, 2014, 09:52:36 AM

AHAHAHAH  Very disagreement
 Plz                          stop fighting. Much love
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
May 07, 2014, 09:51:45 AM
I like shibe, much wow  Grin
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Mining since early 2013
May 07, 2014, 09:51:23 AM

Who stated this? Is there some sort of rules everyone has to abide to?
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 07, 2014, 09:50:44 AM

Activity: 20
May 07, 2014, 09:49:31 AM

May 07, 2014, 09:49:09 AM
its not like he cant see u

he might be a new born but he aint stupid

Cheesy haha.. cute rich shibes.. Such Much hash..wow! No worry now. Many excite, Such emosin! Dun be veri roode
legendary
Activity: 1246
May 07, 2014, 09:46:04 AM

Jump to: