Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 2. (Read 145442 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2014, 04:14:59 PM
shibe is failing.. everyone please dump

why you suddenly opposing shibecoin.

Who knows, the guy needs lithium or something

well said, but he was one of the biggest supporter now he is really behaving strangely.

here is my issue, the fucking dev is lazy and doesn't do shit! he sits on irc all day, next the whole shibidends bull crap is just bull and nothing else, once dev starts doing more shit then I will support it until then I am loosing hope fast

Most people bitch that devs are nowhere to be seen.  Now, we have bitching that they are available via IRC too much, and not developing.  You can't win with people like this.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
May 27, 2014, 04:03:52 PM

well said, but he was one of the biggest supporter now he is really behaving strangely.

here is my issue, the fucking dev is lazy and doesn't do shit! he sits on irc all day, next the whole shibidends bull crap is just bull and nothing else, once dev starts doing more shit then I will support it until then I am loosing hope fast

Did you forget to take pills what a doctor ordered? Your personality changes back and forth. Last days you were too nice and I already knew, this behavior will occur again.
don't worry, tomorrow is another day..and mood
Activity: 126
May 27, 2014, 03:51:00 PM

I am supporter of shibecoin, but I agree. The dev should find out what is wrong with certain blocks in the blockchain and the way the allow the coin to be traded , exchanged and transferred quickly and not waiting for an hypothetical wallet synchro;  so allowing the market to run correctly.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 27, 2014, 02:58:50 PM

Did you forget to take pills what a doctor ordered? Your personality changes back and forth. Last days you were too nice and I already knew, this behavior will occur again.
Activity: 154
May 27, 2014, 02:48:51 PM

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 27, 2014, 02:40:48 PM

legendary
May 27, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

legendary
May 27, 2014, 02:27:53 PM

May 27, 2014, 01:55:55 PM
legendary
May 27, 2014, 01:18:17 PM
something needs to happen quick with this coin or it will be dead very soon

Go take a xanax or something, would you?

Don't down talk me, I play a big role in the success of SHIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYabrQrXt4A&feature=kp
May 27, 2014, 11:20:02 AM

Don't down talk me, I play a big role in the success of SHIBE
legendary
May 27, 2014, 11:13:40 AM

May 27, 2014, 08:08:07 AM
legendary
May 27, 2014, 07:49:18 AM
As a trader I'm seriously starting to question the intelligence of SHIBE holders. I've bought up countless BTC worth of cheap shibe, and dumpers continue to dump like they have an endless supply and no regard for the value of shibe.

You can't possibly tell me you mined shibe and can profit at 50 sats, so that tells me you are dumping to either hurt the coin or because you are a total newb idiot in fulltilt panic mode.

If you have coins on an exchange selling for under 100sat..........you are an idiot............point blank, you are brain dead. I don't care that you think you are smart because you bought them and 45 and are selling at 48 making a miniscule profit..............you are a n00b idiot.

NEWS FLASH Einstein! the prices will not rise if you keep trading them in the dirt! Duh!

we will see till when they will dump 1 day they will stop and shibe price will goin up.
Activity: 215
May 27, 2014, 05:44:31 AM
As a trader I'm seriously starting to question the intelligence of SHIBE holders. I've bought up countless BTC worth of cheap shibe, and dumpers continue to dump like they have an endless supply and no regard for the value of shibe.

You can't possibly tell me you mined shibe and can profit at 50 sats, so that tells me you are dumping to either hurt the coin or because you are a total newb idiot in fulltilt panic mode.

If you have coins on an exchange selling for under 100sat..........you are an idiot............point blank, you are brain dead. I don't care that you think you are smart because you bought them and 45 and are selling at 48 making a miniscule profit..............you are a n00b idiot.

NEWS FLASH Einstein! the prices will not rise if you keep trading them in the dirt! Duh!
+1.  I am also accumulating at these levels.

I think you are right though someone is reportedly dumping on purpose to try and destroy the coin.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
May 27, 2014, 02:13:09 AM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
May 27, 2014, 12:42:04 AM
is shibe confirming slowly right now? I sent a 26k transaction a while ago from wallet and have 0 confirms

I have the same problem with a little one of 300K........
May 26, 2014, 09:57:43 PM
is shibe confirming slowly right now? I sent a 26k transaction a while ago from wallet and have 0 confirms

yes it could take a bit of time but rest assured it will arrive Smiley
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
May 26, 2014, 09:53:02 PM
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Bitcorns
May 26, 2014, 02:50:11 PM
1 Doge still worth more than 1 shibe and there are billions of doge only millions of shibe.

What's does that tell you??
That I have a higher chance of gain with SHIBE?

This is a hungry wolf den.
No actual shibes here.
Pages:
Jump to: