Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 5. (Read 145442 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
May 25, 2014, 04:26:05 AM

Can someone explain this to me: 9 days and zero confirmation!

pls check do you have latest wallet
legendary
Activity: 3193
Merit: 1181
May 25, 2014, 03:38:35 AM

Can someone explain this to me: 9 days and zero confirmation!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 25, 2014, 03:05:51 AM
FYI, I'm not a moron. I don't bag hold ANY alt coins. Imo, they all are shit, but SHIBECOIN is shit's shit.

Example: If a dog turd took a diarrhea crap and then vomited on top of it, you would have one shibecoin.

why do you waste your energy my friend!
just do what the rest of people do and dump the coin

Waste my TIME? I'm trying to save people from getting invested into this failed coin. Also, I never bought it, so how could I dump it? I guess it's just a dump coin
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 25, 2014, 02:41:31 AM
FYI, I'm not a moron. I don't bag hold ANY alt coins. Imo, they all are shit, but SHIBECOIN is shit's shit.

Example: If a dog turd took a diarrhea crap and then vomited on top of it, you would have one shibecoin.

The poor shibecoin haters  Smiley

I send them much love  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 25, 2014, 12:50:22 AM

May 25, 2014, 12:27:03 AM

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2014, 11:59:28 PM
Cheeto faces SHIBECOIN, and punches SHIBECOIN in the face, then kicks SHIBECOIN in the knees. Cheeto grabs SHIBECOIN by its fake hair extensions and slams SHIBECOIN into the ground. SHIBECOIN doesn't get up. SHIBECOIN friend's stand around looking dumb, they are very scared so they start making up stories about how SHIBECOIN will get back up. They make a camp fire with Shibecoins fake hair extensions and then they all tell each other that SHIBECOIN is okay and we'll get back up. But one honest look shows that SHIBECOIN it's dead, and it's never getting back up. Several people stop by and tell the SHIBECOIN friend's that it's dead and they get crazy mad and start yelling and screaming nonsense at the honest people. The friends slowly make love around the SHIBECOIN corpse and many a pleasures are given.

The friends still tell the same stories till this day, but any sane person with half a brain know to stay away from the stinking corpse of the SHIBECOIN and it's silly friends.

Soon the friends will get hungry and eat the corpse, it will taste like feces and the friends will enjoy it and give each other parasites and pleasures.

Bitch you're just a lieutenant.  No one is listening to your ass.   Cheesy

edited to add: newbies, shibecoinsucks and MrBea are trolls who are dogecoin bagholders and idiot train missers.  Dont worry about them.
May 24, 2014, 11:50:02 PM
Cheeto faces SHIBECOIN, and punches SHIBECOIN in the face, then kicks SHIBECOIN in the knees. Cheeto grabs SHIBECOIN by its fake hair extensions and slams SHIBECOIN into the ground. SHIBECOIN doesn't get up. SHIBECOIN friend's stand around looking dumb, they are very scared so they start making up stories about how SHIBECOIN will get back up. They make a camp fire with Shibecoins fake hair extensions and then they all tell each other that SHIBECOIN is okay and we'll get back up. But one honest look shows that SHIBECOIN it's dead, and it's never getting back up. Several people stop by and tell the SHIBECOIN friend's that it's dead and they get crazy mad and start yelling and screaming nonsense at the honest people. The friends slowly make love around the SHIBECOIN corpse and many a pleasures are given.

The friends still tell the same stories till this day, but any sane person with half a brain know to stay away from the stinking corpse of the SHIBECOIN and it's silly friends.

Soon the friends will get hungry and eat the corpse, it will taste like feces and the friends will enjoy it and give each other parasites and pleasures.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
May 24, 2014, 11:47:33 PM
sweet coins man

thanks and yes shibe is awesome
How's your ponzi promotion going? Did you got rich?
Activity: 154
May 24, 2014, 11:42:23 PM
sweet coins man

thanks and yes shibe is awesome
Activity: 210
May 24, 2014, 11:30:48 PM
sweet coins man
May 24, 2014, 11:28:37 PM
How many TIMES HAS SHIBECOIN BEEN DISABLED ON BITTREX ? I'VE LOST COUNT.....HOW MANY PEOPLE'S WALLETS STILL AREN'T STAKING?........HOW MUCH HAS SHIBECOIN CRASHED RECENTLY? 500% Huh?
Activity: 635
May 24, 2014, 11:26:05 PM
Once the self-mod'd thread is open, I will announce my upcoming rain Cheesy You will not want to miss it, so be in IRC #shibecoin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
May 24, 2014, 11:11:38 PM
Time to make a moderated thread
May 24, 2014, 11:05:33 PM
I see our no life FUD mongers still haven't found a life. Shibecoinsucks.........what happened to your lie yesterday about SHIBE being pulled from the markets? It is still on Bittrex and Poloniex. Did you lie or are you just a stupid FUDDER?

Sorry, I already answered it for you.....stupid FUDDER Wink
May 24, 2014, 10:48:35 PM
i have 95K expensive (bought above 400 sat) SHIBE in my wallet..

Staked 202 SHIBE today
quote author=rfcdejong link=topic=595767.msg6902522#msg6902522 date=1400882039]
i have 95K expensive (bought above 400 sat) SHIBE in my wallet..

Staked 202 SHIBE today
[/quote]

Did you sell that garbage yet you moron? Who's stupid enough to buy this coin? Wtf?
May 24, 2014, 10:18:42 PM
new moderated thread coming, shibidends being released soon, new logo, new start... don't miss the train

I watched Shibecoin DevTalk #1,,,,wow and stuff in wallet will also go right?       why aM i baned x8008? ask loq

You were wearing a purple dress. pink panties, black fishnets, and red stiletto's...............it was a fashion nightmare. I would have banned you too Tongue
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 24, 2014, 07:01:49 PM
new moderated thread coming, shibidends being released soon, new logo, new start... don't miss the train

I watched Shibecoin DevTalk #1,,,,wow and stuff in wallet will also go right?       why aM i baned x8008? ask loq
Pages:
Jump to: