Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 32. (Read 145448 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 16, 2014, 01:23:59 AM
i withdraw shibe from poloniex to my wallet 2hours ago, but it still unconfirmed. i used versio 0.7.6.
What can i do now. Thank you.
go to %appdata% press shibecoin delete everything except wallet
then start your shibecoin wallet and let it sync.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
May 16, 2014, 12:58:46 AM
i withdraw shibe from poloniex to my wallet 2hours ago, but it still unconfirmed. i used versio 0.7.6.
What can i do now. Thank you.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
May 16, 2014, 12:55:11 AM
So I download the wallet from first post of this thread....transfer from bitterex...complete with transaction ID. Wallet shows nothing, block explorer is crap and does not see wallet address or return anything for tx id. So yeah....
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
May 16, 2014, 12:52:55 AM
I'll gladly buy up all the cheap shibes left by the wake of the fudders and cynical people selling
Not if I get them first Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
May 16, 2014, 12:20:48 AM
Looks like the shibe coin market has collapsed on Poloniex and Bittrex is warning people about shibecoin. And Cryptsy, oh wait Cryptsy was smart enough to avoid this scam coin.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 15, 2014, 10:30:34 PM
ponzi fucker ran with the jackpot....again. god this site should be called dirtbagtalk. lets resume on shibecointalk cause this is shady shibe lane.

and how much for the hot blond?
Activity: 27
May 15, 2014, 10:17:48 PM
This looks awesome. When are you expecting to release it?
Thanks!  Expect to release later tonight or tomorrow.  The initial data loader is running now and is about 70% of the way through the blockchain harvesting addresses to pre-load the site.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
May 15, 2014, 10:08:15 PM
I am getting close to launching the Shibidends site which has been expanded to include The List of Rich Shibes, the Shibe Royals, Shibellionaire's, and a pseudonymous messaging system.

The way it will work is that you can post on other address's "walls" similar to Facebook, by signing your message in your wallet to prove you own the address.  Only Shibellionaires can post on the Shibe Royal's walls, Commoners can post on Commoners walls and Shibellionares walls.  Maybe I will tweak that, it depends.

Here's a sneak peek:

After activating your address you'll be eligible to receive dividends proportionate to your average address balance relative to the sum of other active address balances.

All known addresses have a page with a richometer and statistics about the address, dividend payout history, ranking compared to the rich list, rank movements, comment wall, etc.

You can set a username for your address by signing a set-username message in your wallet.

It's gonna be pretty cool!

It's just... GREAT!
Activity: 140
May 15, 2014, 10:07:13 PM
I am getting close to launching the Shibidends site which has been expanded to include The List of Rich Shibes, the Shibe Royals, Shibellionaire's, and a pseudonymous messaging system.

The way it will work is that you can post on other address's "walls" similar to Facebook, by signing your message in your wallet to prove you own the address.  Only Shibellionaires can post on the Shibe Royal's walls, Commoners can post on Commoners walls and Shibellionares walls.  Maybe I will tweak that, it depends.

Here's a sneak peek:

After activating your address you'll be eligible to receive dividends proportionate to your average address balance relative to the sum of other active address balances.

All known addresses have a page with a richometer and statistics about the address, dividend payout history, ranking compared to the rich list, rank movements, comment wall, etc.

You can set a username for your address by signing a set-username message in your wallet.

This looks awesome. When are you expecting to release it?
Activity: 154
May 15, 2014, 10:04:22 PM
that looks very nice!  Grin
May 15, 2014, 09:23:43 PM

The way it will work is that you can post on other address's "walls" similar to Facebook, by signing your message in your wallet to prove you own the address.  Only Shibellionaires can post on the Shibe Royal's walls, Commoners can post on Commoners walls and Shibellionares walls.  Maybe I will tweak that, it depends.

Here's a sneak peek:
http://i.imgur.com/RIStlJw.jpg

May 15, 2014, 09:15:00 PM
POS working indeed. Still could be good to have some more info on the wallet about the current staking state to stop the FUD. Wink
We can add a minting icon in the status bar to give an indication of staking status.  PoS is moving along smoothly now, as the average coin age on the chain increases it will smooth out even more.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
May 15, 2014, 08:13:23 PM
Fuck the fuck Fuckin POOL I want my fucking fuck.  The fuck fucks let me fucking fuck.  Or fuck my Fucking fuck.
Activity: 524
May 15, 2014, 08:08:14 PM
POS working indeed. Still could be good to have some more info on the wallet about the current staking state to stop the FUD. Wink

+1 I feel like my wallet is broken. The first two days I got some coins to stake but they're all still with ?'s and nothing since. My wallet's been open for days and everything appears to be fine though... who knows at this point.

{
"version" : "v0.7.6-apollo11",
"protocolversion" : 60014,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 17585.61703300,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 6193,
"moneysupply" : 276476061.79628199,
"connections" : 17,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "########",
"difficulty" : 0.52631790,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1399422777,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00100000,
"errors" : ""
}
Activity: 17
May 15, 2014, 06:54:41 PM
Whats the deal Dedicated POOL I want my fucking coins.  The wallet works let me fucking withdraw.  Or answer my Fucking email.
Activity: 153
May 15, 2014, 06:44:33 PM
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
May 15, 2014, 05:15:55 PM
pos indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 15, 2014, 04:35:34 PM

Can anyone come up with screenshots and assure everyone that mining is over and pos working properly. That will be good to counter the fud going on.

Cheesy who says pos isn't working (wallet full screened)

http://imgur.com/u5dzhG7

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
May 15, 2014, 04:23:52 PM

Can anyone come up with screenshots and assure everyone that mining is over and pos working properly. That will be good to counter the fud going on.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 15, 2014, 04:10:53 PM
Well peeps,   You honestly ask is this can be compared to Dogecoin?    

Well I say you, think for yourself.   Do you really think some coin will come piggyback as this has done, with the crappiest of all components.

Look through the thread, how many wallet problrems.  Fork problems?..    I don't even know much about crypto's but this one is as problem laiden as they get.  Most people give up after the wallet doesn't work.

If you do mine this coin, send it straight to the exchange express, and back to your BTC wallet otherwise you will be in for hours and hours of messing about for 10 cents!!!

like dogecoin never had a fork... lol don't kid yourself

mining issues were prob partially due to the multipools spontaneous multiple g/h's spontaneously coming off and on the coin and asic miners and pools not spreading the hash rate out when they were getting close to 50% of net work hashrate. and anyways mining is over.

problems happened, dev's fixed it multiple times... very fast I might add. mining is over, now it's smooth sailing.  I'm getting staked coins. = great coin in my eye's.

I'll gladly buy up all the cheap shibes left by the wake of the fudders and cynical people selling

Pages:
Jump to: