Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 31. (Read 145477 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 16, 2014, 06:05:13 AM
To increase the credibility of the coin, you need to create something new, but do not copy from others.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
May 16, 2014, 06:02:35 AM
POS working indeed. Still could be good to have some more info on the wallet about the current staking state to stop the FUD. Wink
We can add a minting icon in the status bar to give an indication of staking status.  PoS is moving along smoothly now, as the average coin age on the chain increases it will smooth out even more.
That would be great and increase the confidence in the coin. People easily tend to freak out when they believe something should be going on but nothing seems to be going on (no info+no visible action). Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 16, 2014, 05:21:26 AM
as it turns out doge is house dogs. Shibe is the street dog. nothing worse than an outside dog that thinks he's an inside dog. woof motherfuckers.

yea outsiders are the one,s that change the market

insiders are the one,s that keep holding on to old systems that are braking down in fear of the new

i rather be an outsider then a insider

gess what crypto is an outsider ! Smiley woef mofo ! woef !
as it turns out  -- doge--    can be any dog------ but there is only one shibe   so

for now I still

later

[/img]

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
May 16, 2014, 04:07:11 AM
i guess more of a metaphor for the personality of the coin.
copper member
May 16, 2014, 04:05:50 AM
as it turns out doge is house dogs. Shibe is the street dog. nothing worse than an outside dog that thinks he's an inside dog. woof motherfuckers.

Let me guess your dodge coin keep decreasing value so your mad i understand, but you know you can leave on the street to !!

if thats true then the doge is a scared of the world barking at everything that walks by it's window desperatly waiting for attention or for it's owners to feed him... while the shibe is out exploring the world and new thing's finding all sorts of tail to get doggy style'n with... All the world is available for the shibe to roam free in while doge is stuck starring out the window watching the world go by.

I'd rather be the "street" dog any day Wink

oh i'm a street dog dude dont worry about that. i'm just saying with all the scams and un shibeness goings on that have been part of the experience with this coin we are definitely the rougher crowd. same breed just different qualities. moon either way so. woof.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
May 16, 2014, 03:58:15 AM

Let me guess your dodge coin keep decreasing value so your mad i understand, but you know you can leave on the street to !!

if thats true then the doge is a scared of the world barking at everything that walks by it's window desperatly waiting for attention or for it's owners to feed him... while the shibe is out exploring the world and new thing's finding all sorts of tail to get doggy style'n with... All the world is available for the shibe to roam free in while doge is stuck starring out the window watching the world go by.

I'd rather be the "street" dog any day Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
May 16, 2014, 03:52:28 AM

yea outsiders are the one,s that change the market

insiders are the one,s that keep holding on to old systems that are braking down in fear of the new

i rather be an outsider then a insider

gess what crypto is an outsider ! Smiley woef mofo ! woef !
legendary
Kaspa
May 16, 2014, 03:51:06 AM
ponzi fucker ran with the jackpot....again. god this site should be called dirtbagtalk. lets resume on shibecointalk cause this is shady shibe lane.

and how much for the hot blond?
what a fuking dog fuking prick.he site was all fuked up .counter wasnt resetting.u fuking scam fuking prick.i know there is a chance to lose coins cause it is a ponzi  but when u lose them because of a fuking shit fucking guy running the ponzi game it fuking annoying.u need to refund these coins u fuking worthless piece of shit.

WoW a perfect example of what a shibe is not /\  this guy right here.  lol refund?? what  for? cause you jumped on a coin expecting perfection and instant wealth??  (golf clap) way to take responsibility | for your own actions Wink
                                                               |
                                                               |
legendary
Activity: 1204
May 16, 2014, 03:41:22 AM

Activity: 686
May 16, 2014, 03:39:48 AM
hopefully we can see shibe rise again, ive got a deep stack
copper member
May 16, 2014, 03:36:51 AM
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
May 16, 2014, 03:12:53 AM
Go and mine some shibes at the multipool , help the coin and your own wallet Cheesy

http://multishibe.com/
weare see my stats???
legendary
Activity: 1260
May 16, 2014, 02:55:00 AM
oh wait Cryptsy was smart enough to avoid this scam coin.

Looks like we have a new thread to discuss "Cheeto" aka username "Shibecoinsucks" as being the biggest scammer ever alive in crypto here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cheeto-the-shibecoin-beggar-example-of-the-worst-of-humanity-found-in-crypto-611030
legendary
Activity: 1204
May 16, 2014, 02:51:47 AM
Go and mine some shibes at the multipool , help the coin and your own wallet Cheesy

http://multishibe.com/
Activity: 644
May 16, 2014, 02:46:27 AM
ponzi fucker ran with the jackpot....again. god this site should be called dirtbagtalk. lets resume on shibecointalk cause this is shady shibe lane.

and how much for the hot blond?
what a fuking dog fuking prick.he site was all fuked up .counter wasnt resetting.u fuking scam fuking prick.i know there is a chance to lose coins cause it is a ponzi  but when u lose them because of a fuking shit fucking guy running the ponzi game it fuking annoying.u need to refund these coins u fuking worthless piece of shit.
legendary
Kaspa
May 16, 2014, 02:34:30 AM
So I download the wallet from first post of this thread....transfer from bitterex...complete with transaction ID. Wallet shows nothing, block explorer is crap and does not see wallet address or return anything for tx id. So yeah....

I got a shwack from bittrex today... easy peasy and didn't take any longer than normal
legendary
Kaspa
May 16, 2014, 02:31:30 AM
Fuck the fuck Fuckin POOL I want my fucking fuck.  The fuck fucks let me fucking fuck.  Or fuck my Fucking fuck.

If you were mining on a pool while the fork was happening and weren't keeping an eye on what was going on... and kept mining through it, then those coins don't really exist and as much as it sucks that the pool didn't shut down their stratum asap it's still just as much the miners fault for not keep up with whats going on.

I lost a few on dedicated... my own fault for not being on it soon enough, once I noticed I just switched back to OC while I was waiting
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
May 16, 2014, 02:19:25 AM
SHIBE will be successful,it's team is better than other,We support
Activity: 41
May 16, 2014, 02:15:41 AM
Looks like the shibe coin market has collapsed on Poloniex and Bittrex is warning people about shibecoin. And Cryptsy, oh wait Cryptsy was smart enough to avoid this scam coin.
\
why  always someone say the coin is scam
Activity: 33
May 16, 2014, 02:13:19 AM
i withdraw shibe from poloniex to my wallet 2hours ago, but it still unconfirmed. i used versio 0.7.6.
What can i do now. Thank you.
go to %appdata% press shibecoin delete everything except wallet
then start your shibecoin wallet and let it sync.
It's okie now. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: