Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 34. (Read 145462 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 15, 2014, 09:55:39 AM
I'm in. I will support this coin.
The coin is still crazy easy to mine, dont miss the SHIBE train !

yes, i agree with you, and I also support the coin... thanks so much,.,.
me too support shibe Smiley

Last few days my wallet won't fully sync. Running v0.7.6-apollo11 on Windows.

Can't mine if I can't sync any suggestions appreciated.

Close wallet. Delete everything except wallet.dat in your appdata/shibecoin then start it
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
May 15, 2014, 09:30:24 AM

Last few days my wallet won't fully sync. Running v0.7.6-apollo11 on Windows.

Can't mine if I can't sync any suggestions appreciated.

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2014, 09:14:11 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
May 15, 2014, 09:10:51 AM

Activity: 23
May 15, 2014, 09:05:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1204
May 15, 2014, 09:04:00 AM
http://multishibe.com/ go mine guys! multipool is up

Yes ppl join the pool and you will be rewarded with Shibe's

Just so ppl know Pow is over so only POS coin atm Wink , means its the only wat to mine them.

Join the pool and support shibe , get the price up and join the community !!
Activity: 28
May 15, 2014, 08:33:04 AM
Sad story about the pool. I hope everything is going to work out. Sometimes you need true professionals to make the job done Tongue

stupid coin is going nowhere
[...]Rome was not build in one day,[...]

Well said, I guess you can sum up whole community with this sentence Wink

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 15, 2014, 08:27:47 AM
http://multishibe.com/ go mine guys! multipool is up
Activity: 53
May 15, 2014, 07:48:16 AM
My wallet is up to date and didnt recive any coins as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May 15, 2014, 07:44:31 AM
Note to the dev guys, it would be nice to have some info on the wallet about the minting... mine has been open (and unlocked) since yesterday morning and I don't see anything coming, and no information about staking. Other POS wallets (badger, europe...) give at least one information icon in the status bar to tell what is going on (wallet locked thus not staking, no mature coins for minting, etc.).

I am having the same issues
Activity: 153
May 15, 2014, 07:42:51 AM
Note to the dev guys, it would be nice to have some info on the wallet about the minting... mine has been open (and unlocked) since yesterday morning and I don't see anything coming, and no information about staking. Other POS wallets (badger, europe...) give at least one information icon in the status bar to tell what is going on (wallet locked thus not staking, no mature coins for minting, etc.).
legendary
May 15, 2014, 07:42:07 AM

Rome was not build in one day, you should have faith multipool up and running since today so we will see some more
buying pressure we wil go up soon !
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
May 15, 2014, 07:28:37 AM
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
May 15, 2014, 07:26:43 AM
the coin is cheap because everyone that had faith in the coin has now lost that faith and is dumping.

Have to understand that the crypto market is different from other markets. Once the majority loose faith in a coin it's very hard to reverse that trend. IMO this is a terrible buy right now if you want a stable price rise. I guess its an okay buy if you like to gamble.

Note to anyone that read this:  He is trying to make you believe that he lost faith in shibe. Look at all of his past posts that are slamming Shibe.  Please don't fall for this.  He's either trying to buy cheap or he gets off on tanking people's investments.

no mate I call it like I see it, just like I did with ac and wc. I support the coins that deserve to be supported and call out the flavour of the month coins when they pop up. Besides which can you really argue with what I've said? "Popular" coins come around every few weeks and only serve to make the whales more btc.
legendary
May 15, 2014, 07:24:21 AM
Any work pool ?

Shibe, can no longer be mined conventionally.  You will receive interest on your current coins if your wallet is open, and you can mine them at the multipool:

http://scrypt.multishibe.com:3333
User: wallet address
Pass: x
#Shibecoin #Shibe #Crypto

+1 i will start mining there now as we speak Cheesy
Activity: 173
May 15, 2014, 07:17:14 AM
 there are  at least two problems, the pos does't work well.  i put my coins in my wallet at 5/8 ,and keep the wallet open for 24/7,and updated 0.7.6,unlocked the wallet.
  and  pos blocks some time need more than one hour. if dev can't solve the prolbem ,people may lose there confidence.
Activity: 125
May 15, 2014, 07:06:18 AM
Any work pool ?

Shibe, can no longer be mined conventionally.  You will receive interest on your current coins if your wallet is open, and you can mine them at the multipool:

http://scrypt.multishibe.com:3333
User: wallet address
Pass: x
#Shibecoin #Shibe #Crypto
May 15, 2014, 06:55:11 AM
the coin is cheap because everyone that had faith in the coin has now lost that faith and is dumping.

Have to understand that the crypto market is different from other markets. Once the majority loose faith in a coin it's very hard to reverse that trend. IMO this is a terrible buy right now if you want a stable price rise. I guess its an okay buy if you like to gamble.

Note to anyone that read this:  He is trying to make you believe that he lost faith in shibe. Look at all of his past posts that are slamming Shibe.  Please don't fall for this.  He's either trying to buy cheap or he gets off on tanking people's investments.
May 15, 2014, 06:50:58 AM
Any work pool ?

I was in IRC yesterday and was told that the multipool developer was in the hospital a few days.  He said he is back to work on it.

this was posted on twitter.
https://twitter.com/coinshibe/status/466888524013535232

mutipool is in beta
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
May 15, 2014, 06:17:39 AM
Any work pool ?
Pages:
Jump to: