Pages:
Author

Topic: deleted thread - page 33. (Read 145462 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 15, 2014, 04:00:34 PM
Well peeps,   You honestly ask is this can be compared to Dogecoin?     

Well I say you, think for yourself.   Do you really think some coin will come piggyback as this has done, with the crappiest of all components.

Look through the thread, how many wallet problrems.  Fork problems?..    I don't even know much about crypto's but this one is as problem laiden as they get.  Most people give up after the wallet doesn't work.

If you do mine this coin, send it straight to the exchange express, and back to your BTC wallet otherwise you will be in for hours and hours of messing about for 10 cents!!!

Coin appears to have collapsed on Poloniex.
Activity: 154
May 15, 2014, 04:00:28 PM
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
May 15, 2014, 03:59:26 PM
Anyone did get anything from pos blocks yet?

Yes i did

That says it. Thanks.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 15, 2014, 03:44:49 PM
Well peeps,   You honestly ask is this can be compared to Dogecoin?     

Well I say you, think for yourself.   Do you really think some coin will come piggyback as this has done, with the crappiest of all components.

Look through the thread, how many wallet problrems.  Fork problems?..    I don't even know much about crypto's but this one is as problem laiden as they get.  Most people give up after the wallet doesn't work.

If you do mine this coin, send it straight to the exchange express, and back to your BTC wallet otherwise you will be in for hours and hours of messing about for 10 cents!!!
Activity: 45
Activity: 159
May 15, 2014, 03:12:36 PM
Why are my questions about the non working wallet being deleted?

Dunno, but the wallet seems to be working fine. I just grabbed the latest version, deleted all my local data (except wallet.dat), and it synced up fine.

Have you checked the loose nut behind the keyboard?
Activity: 182
May 15, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

Yes i did
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
May 15, 2014, 03:07:11 PM
Activity: 224
May 15, 2014, 02:55:48 PM
What is the relation between Shibe & Doge ? Can someone plz xplain me ?

Absolutely nothing... It's just an attempt to ride the coattails of Doge. It already had its profitability bubble, and continues to fall in value... just like every other coin that comes out. It's a predictable pattern that you can use to your advantage, but don't expect ANY of these shitcoins to magically increase in value down the road. Hopefully you already took advantage and made your profit and have moved on to one of the others that is currently more valuable and still rising.

I would just like to say that I made the above comment three days ago when the price was around 200 satoshi. Now it's at 90 - 115 satoshi. At the end of the day, the value of the coin is all that really matters. I hate to say I told you so but... yeah...

With all the competition out there you really have to make a flawless coin with a flawless launch and flawless programming in order to rise to the top. This coin has been far from flawless.

I'm glad I sold at 440 satoshi.

It's been quite a disaster to watch, even by today's low altcoin standards.
May 15, 2014, 02:14:38 PM
is anybody else having issues with staking.. my wallet isn't getting shit
May 15, 2014, 01:54:33 PM
The value of the coin ain't shit if the wallet doesn't work and there is no support.

Worst coin I have had the mispleasure of dealing with since I have been into alt coin(only a few weeks).

Certainly one I am sure won't last to the moon.   Doge maybe, they have nice people and explanations for the lay Shibe's, but not here ....
Activity: 159
May 15, 2014, 01:31:08 PM
What is the relation between Shibe & Doge ? Can someone plz xplain me ?

Absolutely nothing... It's just an attempt to ride the coattails of Doge. It already had its profitability bubble, and continues to fall in value... just like every other coin that comes out. It's a predictable pattern that you can use to your advantage, but don't expect ANY of these shitcoins to magically increase in value down the road. Hopefully you already took advantage and made your profit and have moved on to one of the others that is currently more valuable and still rising.

I would just like to say that I made the above comment three days ago when the price was around 200 satoshi. Now it's at 90 - 115 satoshi. At the end of the day, the value of the coin is all that really matters. I hate to say I told you so but... yeah...

With all the competition out there you really have to make a flawless coin with a flawless launch and flawless programming in order to rise to the top. This coin has been far from flawless.

I'm glad I sold at 440 satoshi.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 15, 2014, 01:01:59 PM
Did the community totally move to the other forum?
nah , alot of ppl still in here i belive ^_^
Activity: 12
May 15, 2014, 01:00:32 PM
Did the community totally move to the other forum?
Activity: 56
May 15, 2014, 12:21:40 PM
full pos,waiting the whale coming
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2014, 12:19:17 PM
finally SHIBE is running smooth Cool

Where Shibe runs ?
He means in wallets ha  Grin means network is up to date  Tongue
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
May 15, 2014, 11:33:13 AM

Where Shibe runs ?
May 15, 2014, 11:32:14 AM
Why are my questions about the non working wallet being deleted?
May 15, 2014, 11:23:28 AM
Activity: 22
May 15, 2014, 11:17:01 AM
http://shibe.dedicatedpool.com/   no withdraw ..   Angry
Pages:
Jump to: