Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 16. (Read 81044 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The Supply Reduction Fund has devalued quite a bit since the closing of the ICO (due to the slide of mining share prices, mainly the S3). I personally will be converting a bit of my own money to BTC to add to the SRF upcoming S7 mining share fund.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Burn address now no.11 in rich list!! Smiley
legendary
Amount of: 311.4656567 DCR has been transferred to the burn address.

http://cryptobe.com/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Coins are not burnt every 24hours as per Poll?
legendary
There's plenty for sale below ico price, I hope we get to see more burning soon.

Yup. As soon as S3 prices move up, I'm liquidating 75% of all mining shares and moving the funds to bot trading.
1st. did the price of the s3's drop since you purchased them or are you trying to get more then you paid for them?
2nd. what trading bot will you be purchasing to bot trade with?
3rd will you be purchasing DCR to trade with? or will you be buying other coins like btc/ltc or other altcoins?
4th when can we expect this to happen will it be before October 1st?

You can expect this to happen before the 1st of Oct, definitely. DCR is not liquid enough to trade on a margin with rapid fills. Coins that will be traded will primarily be BTC, LTC and other currencies. And yes, the price of S3 has dropped since purchase.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
There's plenty for sale below ico price, I hope we get to see more burning soon.

Yup. As soon as S3 prices move up, I'm liquidating 75% of all mining shares and moving the funds to bot trading.
1st. did the price of the s3's drop since you purchased them or are you trying to get more then you paid for them?
2nd. what trading bot will you be purchasing to bot trade with?
3rd will you be purchasing DCR to trade with? or will you be buying other coins like btc/ltc or other altcoins?
4th when can we expect this to happen will it be before October 1st?
legendary
link to burn address in an ann. is for wrong explorer

OP has been edited accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
link to burn address in an ann. is for wrong explorer
legendary

Activity: 945
legendary
Hey gladimor i hear cryptobe is back to normal, can i take down exporer now?

Yes you can Smiley Thanks so much for the help. I would be glad to financially reimburse you the costs of running the Block Explorer (PM me if you like).
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Hey gladimor i hear cryptobe is back to normal, can i take down exporer now?
legendary
Hopefully this image can settle concerns.

Maintenance > Payout

Looking at upgrading the SRF within the week.
Why can't we diversify with more than cloud mining? Cloud-staking (coinwallet.io)? Or buy some s7's for nicehash or something? I know it's a slippery slope with investment vehicles in the crypto-world.
Like i said a couple of posts back Delta investments round one should be over by tomorrow, if everything went well and i think it did, the SFR will be upgraded, hence funds will be allocated to other stuff, like trading or arbitrage.
By the way guys, try to cut big quotes if they're not necessary, otherwise pages get really messy.
Activity: 346
it's great that the price finally lowered a bit it's good to see a lot more coins are being burned now hopefully we can stay around these prices so coins will be burned faster...

Yes, at those prices indeed a lot more coins should have been burned. But.. I hate to say this - but I don't see a lot more coins being burned in reality now  Sad

Look at the http://104.207.130.85:3001/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR:

- two weeks ago (when price was much higher) the average number of coins burned per day was about 90-100 DCR. And this is without taking into account the voluntary coin burning by investors.

- now (when price is more than twice cheaper, so it should be about 200 DCR burned per day), the actual average number of coins burned per day is under 60 DCR!!!

There were only two chunks burnt the last 9-10 days (272.73718238 and 273.73630196). Are there any coins which should be burned today (should be around 1000 DCR at least, as (200-60)*10 = 1400 DCR!!)? Or those funds were spent to optimize the SRF?

The Dev's explanation is required here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the positive note - seems like official block explorer is finally working, and numbers at Coinmarketcap look to be correct...
Gladimor has said a lot of times that cloud minining isn't being profitable these days.
When Delta Investments round one is completed, and if it will be successfull, he is going to allocate ICO funds to trading and arbitrage, and hopefully more btc will be produced to burn coins.

Appreciate your response. Would be great to have dev as responsive and helpful as you are...

You want to tell that cloud mining became about 3-4 times less profitable last two weeks..?  Huh Well it might be, didn't check this, but sounds a bit too much.

I would really like to get the same daily updates as there were at the beginning of this project. Note that people voted for daily updates above in this thread! Or if that's too often, then at least there should be regular updates with details. Otherwise its not transparent.
Could be, Gladimor posted twice the last 1-2 weeks that Hashnest even produced a slight loss after energy costs that day. Such a day drags the results way down if the other days are less than stellar as well.

EDIT: Found it
Will hopefully be moving forward with the SRF upgrade soon. HashNest mining is extremely inconsistent (maintenance > payout sometimes).

SRF mining revenue balance is still in the negative (-0.0018 BTC).

In other positive news, I have hired John (Vindyne8) for another 2 weeks of Twitter PR and promotion.

SRF upgrade is still on track for next week.
Appreciate your response. Would be great to have dev as responsive and helpful as you are...

You want to tell that cloud mining became about 3-4 times less profitable last two weeks..?  Huh Well it might be, didn't check this, but sounds a bit too much.

I would really like to get the same daily updates as there were at the beginning of this project. Note that people voted for daily updates above in this thread! Or if that's too often, then at least there should be regular updates with details. Otherwise its not transparent.
Gladimor has a lot of stuff to sort out, it happens that sometimes a developer isn't active 24/7.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
it's great that the price finally lowered a bit it's good to see a lot more coins are being burned now hopefully we can stay around these prices so coins will be burned faster...

Yes, at those prices indeed a lot more coins should have been burned. But.. I hate to say this - but I don't see a lot more coins being burned in reality now  Sad

Look at the http://104.207.130.85:3001/address/DBurnAddressDELTACreditsDCR1MHEkpR:

- two weeks ago (when price was much higher) the average number of coins burned per day was about 90-100 DCR. And this is without taking into account the voluntary coin burning by investors.

- now (when price is more than twice cheaper, so it should be about 200 DCR burned per day), the actual average number of coins burned per day is under 60 DCR!!!

There were only two chunks burnt the last 9-10 days (272.73718238 and 273.73630196). Are there any coins which should be burned today (should be around 1000 DCR at least, as (200-60)*10 = 1400 DCR!!)? Or those funds were spent to optimize the SRF?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the positive note - seems like official block explorer is finally working, and numbers at Coinmarketcap look to be correct...
Gladimor has said a lot of times that cloud minining isn't being profitable these days.
When Delta Investments round one is completed, and if it will be successfull, he is going to allocate ICO funds to trading and arbitrage, and hopefully more btc will be produced to burn coins.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Pages:
Jump to: