Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 12. (Read 81044 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

if you are thinking that DCR is moving out of Burn address you are very wrong!! Look at the burn wallet on explorer and check every transaction where DCR was sent there, they are all listed as the burn address being the 'output;. Its fault of explorer, they got input & output the wrong way round!!!

Nope, I don't think DCR was moved out of burn address. Probably I expressed myself wrong (not an English speaker..).
I was just impressed by the amount voluntarily  burned by MissCrypto (as I suppose). No other hidden meanings implied Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Yes, and number 5 in the sights.  Smiley

Burn address is No. 4 now Smiley
legendary

if you are thinking that DCR is moving out of Burn address you are very wrong!! Look at the burn wallet on explorer and check every transaction where DCR was sent there, they are all listed as the burn address being the 'output;. Its fault of explorer, they got input & output the wrong way round!!!
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
DCR is gonna be delisted from C=cex on 10/12 if it doesnt have enough vol. . Sad

Got delisted, but I doubt it matters since there was 0 volume there anyway.

Anyhow, here goes: http://cryptobe.com/tx/11957f224921eca905cc7990db100b4b7f47e9ddaa4f8274f514970a1b74f873
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Yes, and number 5 in the sights.  Smiley
legendary
Burn address is now number 6 in rich list Smiley Not bad Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
DCR is gonna be delisted from C=cex on 10/12 if it doesnt have enough vol. . Sad

trouble with a developer who's got too many things on his plate... bound to neglect some  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 700
Cool! We are still here; keep the good work, dev!
legendary
Activity: 466
What's happened to "Decreasing Supply"?
He's doing weekly or bi-weekly buys. Like a big concentrated one.
Activity: 658
What's happened to "Decreasing Supply"?
Activity: 466
Ah, good find, didn't notice this here but noticed similar behavior in STEPS staking though. There altcoinsteps answered with this:

to address the staking fuze/split

there are 2 lines in code that define this:

unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;

the nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60; means that the pos reward gets split into 2 outputs if the stake was younger than nStakeSplitAge(24 hours for STEPS)
the nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN; means that if there are multiple sub-1000 STEPS coins at the staking address they should be recombined.

Given your find I assume these lines, or some with similar functionality, but perhaps different values are present for DeltaCredits as well. Since one of your examples fused inputs into one 1014 coins input I guess if you want smaller inputs these should be separated into different addresses to avoid fusing.

Those lines present in DeltaCredits source code too, exactly with the same values (https://github.com/Gladimor/DeltaCredits/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=nStakeSplitAge), but I am not sure if this is the reason or not. In any case 1000 coins could be a small amount in case of Steps with their supply of 10M, but is a very big number for DCR with its supply of 100K.
I'll try to tinker with that and compile it again, if i'm successful i'll make a commit.

shit i just looked at my blocks in coin control and yeah seems very soon they will all be staking, think its fused them all! shld have planned ahead and split into smaller blocks!

edit: yes thats definitely something that if we ever did fork shl;d be changed (block fusing/.spliting)
It doesn't require a fork, it's just a wallet functionality.
legendary
shit i just looked at my blocks in coin control and yeah seems very soon they will all be staking, think its fused them all! shld have planned ahead and split into smaller blocks!

edit: yes thats definitely something that if we ever did fork shl;d be changed (block fusing/.spliting)
legendary
Transferred DCR already, will leave wallet unlocked for the foreseeable future so the network will run smoother. If in the case the network gets stuck again, I will spin up hardware miners to get it moving again.
legendary
i just got my wallet online , got a hell of alot of coins and chain is moving good now, will try keep it on for forseable future.
Activity: 346
Those lines present in DeltaCredits source code too, exactly with the same values (https://github.com/Gladimor/DeltaCredits/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=nStakeSplitAge), but I am not sure if this is the reason or not. In any case 1000 coins could be a small amount in case of Steps with their supply of 10M, but is a very big number for DCR with its supply of 100K.
Yes, especially since the amount of 100k coins is shrinking and 50 inputs are needed for the confirmations to unlock the frozen stake inputs. Well, a work around is separating the inputs into different addresses, fusing shouldn't happen across addresses as long there isn't some really weird thing going on.

OK, now seems to be the time to figure out how to move the chain far enough to get Gladimors transactions, and perhaps some of our own, confirmed.
legendary
Ah, good find, didn't notice this here but noticed similar behavior in STEPS staking though. There altcoinsteps answered with this:

to address the staking fuze/split

there are 2 lines in code that define this:

unsigned int nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60;
int64_t nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN;

the nStakeSplitAge = 1 * 24 * 60 * 60; means that the pos reward gets split into 2 outputs if the stake was younger than nStakeSplitAge(24 hours for STEPS)
the nStakeCombineThreshold = 1000 * COIN; means that if there are multiple sub-1000 STEPS coins at the staking address they should be recombined.

Given your find I assume these lines, or some with similar functionality, but perhaps different values are present for DeltaCredits as well. Since one of your examples fused inputs into one 1014 coins input I guess if you want smaller inputs these should be separated into different addresses to avoid fusing.

Pages:
Jump to: