Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 5. (Read 81039 times)

legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I will wait a little bit more and see if Gladimor continue or really abandoned this project...Otherwise i will dump all i have  Sad

ive come off chat with gladimore a day ago ...

if what he says is true - and he follows through with it - you are best to keep the coins you have ...

i will be watching - and not only that - will be helping gladimore where i can if this comes to light in the next few weeks ...

if you are going to dump - let me know how many coins you are dumping and at what price you want for them ... ill consider whether its a good for me - and maybe we can make a deal happen ...

#crysx
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I will wait a little bit more and see if Gladimor continue or really abandoned this project...Otherwise i will dump all i have  Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Wondering why you are still on this coin. Ethereum will be pumped in a few hours with China integration and Homestead release.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Hi Zebedee,

I do have some things planned for DeltaCredits in the future. The first thing would be a full rebrand as our ticker was snagged by Decred. Following a rebrand, there will be a few more updates that will hopefully get more people on board and perhaps bigger exchanges. I don't have an ETA as my schedule has become relatively cluttered at the moment.

Regards,
Adam

hopefully not drays , if/when is anyones guess??
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Hey guys , how often Dev do the SFR ?  Huh

Is supposed to be every week but who knows whats going on or where the SRF is now?? Gladimor doesnt seem 2 interested in Deltacredits anymore.

Heh.. you suppose he is going to reman the list of scam devs?  Smiley Regardless of what Abou tells ('he provided an exit' and such funny stuff), the facts are simple - someone collected a BTC, promised they would be used for some specific task, then disappeared, leaving the goals unfinished, and promises broken. Isn't this the case?
DCR  ( Decred ) is the true investment. DCR is traded now at 2$. It will worth 200$ in a near future. Adam is only a designer.
legendary
Hey guys , how often Dev do the SFR ?  Huh

Is supposed to be every week but who knows whats going on or where the SRF is now?? Gladimor doesnt seem 2 interested in Deltacredits anymore.
Hey guys , how often Dev do the SFR ?  Huh
Deltacredits recover step by step
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Someone bought a nice piece..
Don't know if that was fake buy orders but still nice to see some green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey Gladimor wake up, at the current price the whole supply could be bought and burned with the ICO money people gave you.
Activity: 346
I ignored abou because he had an isis flag for An emblem. Don't support terrorist groups.
Yes, technically true. On the other hand this kind of terrorists is just another group misusing religion to use it to gain power and money, just at least several decades late to the party. But who knows, it's emerging countries so being decades late to the party is kinda the status quo. They might get a foothold and turn out to be the trusted friends and business partners in the region of the west of tomorrow, if that west manages to keep its own thing afloat until then that is.

The point is, yes, people die and suffer because of them. But that, for example, is basically true for about 99% of the textile industry as well. Don't support these groups and good if you can put some stones into their paths, hard to do if you ignore them I might add, but don't glorify them in good or bad.
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
I ignored abou because he had an isis flag for An emblem. Don't support terrorist groups.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Is the buring coins over? How often decided to burn?
Hi, guys ! I need Deltacredits windows wallet, can someone upload it ? thank you

Here is my backup (the same zip file as created by the developer): https://mega.nz/#!etsGlBjA!ycV1MW4011T4K3yV6d6wav9SslCFNOJqD0v1nDOQ-vE.

Check for viruses, just for peace of mind Smiley
Thank you Drays Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Hi, guys ! I need Deltacredits windows wallet, can someone upload it ? thank you

Here is my backup (the same zip file as created by the developer): https://mega.nz/#!etsGlBjA!ycV1MW4011T4K3yV6d6wav9SslCFNOJqD0v1nDOQ-vE.

Check for viruses, just for peace of mind Smiley
legendary
Look, ICO price was at 9k sats. Now BTC price is double. So, If Adam put a buy wall at 5k, we can consider it as an exit. This wall already exists : you could sell your bag now between 5k and 7k. So quit complaining.

Are you sure you exited for good??You seem a bit 2 keen for people to sell!!? Someone is certainly accumulating, 1.6 BTCs vol today!!
Look, ICO price was at 9k sats. Now BTC price is double. So, If Adam put a buy wall at 5k, we can consider it as an exit. This wall already exists : you could sell your bag now between 5k and 7k. So quit complaining.
Pages:
Jump to: