Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 7. (Read 81039 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
Ahahah DCRE (decreasecoin) ! Glad I sold my bag at 17k.
bet youd rather have had over 30K, which u cld have got over last few days!! Smiley

He is trying to justify his choice.

yeah that and he dont wanna see DCR do well now hes sold!!!!!
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
bet youd rather have had over 30K, which u cld have got over last few days!! Smiley

He is trying to justify his choice.
legendary
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Old ticker [DCR] for DeltaCredits is changed to [DCRE]: https://yobit.net/en/trade/DCRE/BTC
Stolen from under our feet!!! Nice style their Decred

LOL we are getting owned by the big guys here Grin
legendary
Stolen from under our feet!!! Nice style their Decred

edit: MAKE THEM PAY
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Old ticker [DCR] for DeltaCredits is changed to [DCRE]: https://yobit.net/en/trade/DCRE/BTC
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I dont miss nothing, but you...

DeltaCredits kinda dropped the ball not getting listed on bittrex first...meh :\ does yobit even count? lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I dont miss nothing, but you...
And crying idiot for not knowing how an airdrop works worth 200BTC @gembitz.

do not miss the SPIRIT of the airdrop...that's the important part ;-) *idiot for using imaginary internet money to begin with..lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
And crying idiot for not knowing how an airdrop works worth 200BTC @gembitz.
Gladimor if they try and buy that ticker dont get pushed around!!! Id say DCR ticker is worth 100's BTC's towards DCR SRF!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink

100 BTC is the standard for stealing a symbol ~~~ fwiw : see XPY  ;-)
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Looks like what many thought would happen happened: decred didn't change their ticker and some people bought deltacredits from yobit thinking it was decred.

that is exactly my case.
That's stupid form Yobit to not write entirely the name of the coin !
Yes. If you know where to look you can get the name of the coins from the sites name shown on the browser tab the market is opened in, at least in Firefox.
legendary
Gladimor if they try and buy that ticker dont get pushed around!!! Id say DCR ticker is worth 100's BTC's towards DCR SRF!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Looks like what many thought would happen happened: decred didn't change their ticker and some people bought deltacredits from yobit thinking it was decred.

that is exactly my case.
That's stupid form Yobit to not write entirely the name of the coin !
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
From other hand that is a free PR for the DeltaCredits  Grin
More people will find out about its existence, after mistakenly buying the coin on Yobit.

The activity on the market is refreshing  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

What a gang of douchebags are those Decred devs... That is a surprise to me, I thought before they are solid people... Also I have never thought this kind of impudence is acceptable, even in Crypto world. That is a sign of incompetence from their side too - as they are creating confusion at exchanges.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
same here, had some coins hanging on the blockchain as there was no movement, so they need to mature, just splitted them.
hope this will be enough for letting everything flow.
Pages:
Jump to: