Pages:
Author

Topic: Δ DeltaCredits - Trade-in ends in less than 24 hours - page 6. (Read 81039 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
So let me get this straight Abou Talha , you are saying that its perfectly ok for Gladimor to abandon deltacredits and cut & run with the SRF Huh

edit: im not saying thats whats happening, dont beieve that it is at all. im just interested in Abpu's opinion here
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
He isn't Adam Guerbez from Viral.
legendary
Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
DCRE was an experiment, and Adam has offered an exit. Don't be ridiculous, Zebedee. There are plenty of good coins.

Hmm... You seem to be too interested for an investor who already did his exit...  Undecided
Maybe that's just an impression, but.. It looks like you are interested in lowering the price and cause some dumps... who knows. Have low buy orders huh..?  Roll Eyes

Absolutely not. I'm out since January and I invested my BTC in Quatloo. But I have some considerations for Adam ; he's not a scammer like many devs. Hope he will come one day with more experience to build a new solid coin.

adam = gladimor? ...

if so - id like a chat with him ...

#crysx
DCRE was an experiment, and Adam has offered an exit. Don't be ridiculous, Zebedee. There are plenty of good coins.

Hmm... You seem to be too interested for an investor who already did his exit...  Undecided
Maybe that's just an impression, but.. It looks like you are interested in lowering the price and cause some dumps... who knows. Have low buy orders huh..?  Roll Eyes

Absolutely not. I'm out since January and I invested my BTC in Quatloo. But I have some considerations for Adam ; he's not a scammer like many devs. Hope he will come one day with more experience to build a new solid coin.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

legendary
Adam did a runner?

He is still online every day and active in the Radium thread. also still has deltacredits in his sig so maybe hes just being a crap dev or pulling the do the minimum amount possible card???
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Adam did a runner?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
Deltacredits windows wallet link is dead ...
legendary
You, guys, make me laugh. Everyone has gone, and there are great coins where you could invest : Quatloo, Spreadcoin, WildBeastBitcoin, Radium, Transfer, Expanse...

LOL @ listing all that you are bagholding hoping we may buy???
legendary
You, guys, make me laugh. Everyone has gone, and there are great coins where you could invest : Quatloo, Spreadcoin, WildBeastBitcoin, Radium, Transfer, Expanse...

and who says we havent already done so AS WELL ...

it makes me cringe when i see messages like this - as if you are the only one with any investment nous ...

hehehe ...

that makes me giggle mate ...

you are right - abu tahina ... but the whole 'im greater and better than thou' attitude ... wow ...

#crysx

legendary
So has Deltacredits been forgotten about now??

I hope not.

Are we burning or buying? Grin

Buying for now. But things will get more complicated then that in a couple of weeks Smiley

Couple of weeks is gone so let's get complicated please Smiley

ditto ...

and ditto ...

#crysx
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

I hope not.

Are we burning or buying? Grin

Buying for now. But things will get more complicated then that in a couple of weeks Smiley

Couple of weeks is gone so let's get complicated please Smiley
legendary
last Burn on , 2016-01-12 07:48:06 . So has the SRF stopped ??
legendary
All that I know : I'm glad.
Gladimor is now on Spreadcoin, and me too. One day, in december, I've seen Adam talking in the chatbox at Poloniex about Spreadcoin. Immediately after that, I invested many BTC in Spread. Now I'm so happy, I didn't miss Spread train. Also, another day, he said in Radium thread : I'll be watching this closely. Now, look at Rads price.
Time to time, I go to Gladimor profil to see which coin he is following. ( Sorry for my English. )
Big thanks, Adam.
Activity: 346
So , where we goin with Deltacredits ?  Huh

DCRE at 6k sats. Grin I told you the past month to sell them at 17k sats.
No. During that abbreviation mess-up would have been the right spot. That 17k was good enough if someone just wanted or had to get out at the time but either too late or too desperate for a really good trading opportunity.

Then it's not where we are going, it's where we are so not really answering the question. Can't blame you for that though since there is no honest answer I could offer. It's a matter of deciding for yourself if Gladimor can come up with these more complicated things the next weeks and if it's going to be good, or not. I will go on sticking around with the wallet open to move the chain, but you can consider me an adventurer and not someone being here to squeeze the best profit out of this coin. Smiley

DCRE at 6k sats. Grin I told you the past month to sell them at 17k sats.
Activity: 332
Pages:
Jump to: