Pages:
Author

Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!! - page 10. (Read 66953 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I see the @Razormind Twitter account has now deleted all of its posts, starting anew today with a few about big data. His Facebook account has also been purged of pretty much everything.

The Bitcoin ATM pages have been removed from the razormind.co.uk website, too.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

Looks like the piece of shit Muslim was hunting down my scammy Dumb-ass. HAHAHA & Chuckles
legendary
So Mr Jawad "I have literally got millions of pounds, more money than I have ever had in my entire life." Yaqub tweeted this today:

SMH
I...Don't...Even...

Insanity defence, perhaps?
vip
It would appear that Phil Sturgeon recently decided to file a back-dated resignation of his position as company secretary for Razormind:

He filed it on the 10th January 2017 but stipulated the resignation be dated as at 1st November 2016. I wonder what the significance of that date is and why bail now and not before?

The are four iterations of Razormind as a company, remember, none of which have lasted more than 18 months before being dissolved. Phil Sturgeon was Director and Shareholder of the "Razormind Network Ltd" incorporation, along with Jawad, so I don't know why he's suddenly decided that he doesn't want to be an officer of the latest, currently live version of "Razormind Ltd", the one registered to MI5's Barracks.

It isn't like he hasn't played a definite role in this scam, with his social media certainly pooping out plenty of promotional mentions of DEOS during the fraudulent 'crowdsale' ICO.

"Then I resigned from Razormind Network Ltd so to work on an exciting new startup that'll rock the crypto space to its core (no pun intended) - Ēl Razorcore LLC."
legendary
It would appear that Phil Sturgeon recently decided to file a back-dated resignation of his position as company secretary for Razormind:

He filed it on the 10th January 2017 but stipulated the resignation be dated as at 1st November 2016. I wonder what the significance of that date is and why bail now and not before?

The are four iterations of Razormind as a company, remember, none of which have lasted more than 18 months before being dissolved. Phil Sturgeon was Director and Shareholder of the "Razormind Network Ltd" incorporation, along with Jawad, so I don't know why he's suddenly decided that he doesn't want to be an officer of the latest, currently live version of "Razormind Ltd", the one registered to MI5's Barracks.

It isn't like he hasn't played a definite role in this scam, with his social media certainly pooping out plenty of promotional mentions of DEOS during the fraudulent 'crowdsale' ICO.

vip
I lost my BTC, it's unforgivable

"Yaqub WILL make you whole again!"

"Then I made a funny via posting an Unforgiven clip with a caption."
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I lost my BTC, it's unforgivable
vip
FFS Gleb, can you dial-down the coarse rhetoric?

Yaqub, please do what's right. To all others, please give Yaqub a chance. He's a good guy. Thank you.

Bruno

PS: I have a good feeling about this post. I honestly believe that Yaqub is gonna play fair from this point forward. Thank you, cryptodevil, for getting my mind right.
legendary
FFS Gleb, can you dial-down the coarse rhetoric?

Whilst there are valid concerns to be raised regarding risks and red-flags about money laundering/terrorism funding within the wider context of the situation, in that while I currently don't think this is more than a delusional narcissist's grab-for-cash it would be foolhardy to deny the fact there is plenty to be alarmed about here which would warrant deeper investigation by the intelligence services, liberally spraying this thread with aggressive insults is only going to risk derailing the discussion of the facts.

That police station bombing you are referring to was carried out by a bunch of violent attention-seeking clowns called the 'Real IRA' and is just a continuation of the long-standing-and-ever-so-infantile sectarian conflict between the Catholic dissidents and the Protestant loyalists. It is irrelevant to the Joya/Yaqub family's residency within MI5's Palace Barracks.

With regards to the Joya/Yaqub issue, the father's name in that electoral roll data is shown as 'Haji M Joya' but the mother and the rest of them are listed as '[firstname] Y Joya' which probably means that the mother, who is listed as Shahzada Y Joya, originally had 'Yaqub' as her maiden name but it was relegated to her middle name when she got married and it is shown as being Jawad, Bellal and Arousa's middle name, too.

That's why I previously brought up concerns about the multiple passports they hold, because they might very well hold all three in different names, which could hinder the authorities ability to track him. Considering Mr Jawad "I have literally got millions of pounds, more money than I have ever had in my entire life." Yaqub is intent on installing bitcoin ATMs in Paris, 'for the poor', namely, within the kind of impoverished slum areas known for being incubators of Islamic extremism, there is every reason for MI5 to start asking some serious questions, some of which should be directed within their own organisation's apparent inability to spot that their own barracks address was being used for a multi-million-dollar fraud.

vip
Wait one Allahdamn minute! You tellin' me that this piece of shit Muslim truly does [or did] live on a gated military base literally a block away from the police station?

Keep up, Gleb, this was all proven a couple of months back:

In any event and for the sake of ensuring investigators can use this thread as a central source of reference on this scam, Jawad Yaqub may also be going under the name Jawad Joya. Arousa, Bellal, Haji and Shahzada are his sister, brother, father and mother, all registered to that same house Razormind Ltd was registered to when he incorporated it in February earlier this year. You know, the address which is INSIDE a top-security military base housing MI5's Belfast HQ.

Don't forget that the tv show his brother and sister appeared on showed her saying they have three passports (British, Irish and Pakistani). The data above shows that he was listed on the voters roll as being resident at that address at some point along with his parents, brother and sister, as Jawad Joya, not Jawad Yaqub. I also mentioned in my post about his brother and sister featuring in the tv show that they were listed with a different name format, too.

BTW, "police station"? No, the main building housed within that military complex is MI5's HQ. MI5 are not 'the police'.

Yeah. I know, right?

You couldn't make this shit up.

What I was alluding to is that a known racist Muslim still lived on the MI5 complex during and after, and perhaps even now, by all accounts, the infamous bombing by terrorists at the police station located not too far from 55 Clive Road, with said racist piece of shit Muslim nefariously amassing moneys to perhaps use for heinous acts against humanity.

My assessment upon viewing the video of him a swingin' is that this piece of shit can't wait to ascend to his heaven where countless virgins patiently await his arrival so  to perform perverted sexual acts per his whenever requests, in his case, the sooner the better in his eyes.

So, again, how does one go about expressing their hatred toward those blown up walking distance from his home while amassing nefariously obtained cryptocurrency to do as he wishes on a guarded campus manned by one of the most sophisticated military intelligence (note the M & I in MI5) agencies in the world?

Goddamnit, we're pointing him out, yet this fucker still walks the street. What the fuck does this cocksucker have to do to get arrested? Start and maintain a website that sells shit via the Tor network? Steal a Snickers bar in California as a third offense, whereupon receive life in prison? Hell, the only conclusion I can come up with as why this cocksucker is still free is that he's on the list of dudes who periodically sucks Bill Clinton's cock while Hilary's banging Weiner's ex-old lady.
legendary
Wait one Allahdamn minute! You tellin' me that this piece of shit Muslim truly does [or did] live on a gated military base literally a block away from the police station?

Keep up, Gleb, this was all proven a couple of months back:

In any event and for the sake of ensuring investigators can use this thread as a central source of reference on this scam, Jawad Yaqub may also be going under the name Jawad Joya. Arousa, Bellal, Haji and Shahzada are his sister, brother, father and mother, all registered to that same house Razormind Ltd was registered to when he incorporated it in February earlier this year. You know, the address which is INSIDE a top-security military base housing MI5's Belfast HQ.

Don't forget that the tv show his brother and sister appeared on showed her saying they have three passports (British, Irish and Pakistani). The data above shows that he was listed on the voters roll as being resident at that address at some point along with his parents, brother and sister, as Jawad Joya, not Jawad Yaqub. I also mentioned in my post about his brother and sister featuring in the tv show that they were listed with a different name format, too.

BTW, "police station"? No, the main building housed within that military complex is MI5's HQ. MI5 are not 'the police'.

Yeah. I know, right?

You couldn't make this shit up.

vip

Thank you for your observation, cryptodevil!

Haha! You want to see the backyard of the house? Grin Here it is: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1MYxNzNeVRRxw

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Thank you for your observation, cryptodevil!

Haha! You want to see the backyard of the house? Grin Here it is: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1MYxNzNeVRRxw
they have a nice backyard for real, i'm fully confident they aren't a scam or seriously trying to be one!
Great catch though, surprised they kept some evidence like that..
legendary
It is in his nature to try to dominate and threaten legal action but it is all hot air. 

Indeed, I've seen how he responded to a client in the Middle-East who complained about his 'Razorcoin' coin-creation service not delivering on what was paid for and Jawad's response was essentially a threat about whether the client had the appropriate licenses to operate. He frequently reacts to questions and criticism by threatening people with legal action. I was told by one of the business journalists who pulled their promotional article when informed of the true facts of the fraud, that when Jawad realised he couldn't cajole or pressure him any longer to run the piece he became very hostile and, of course, threatened legal action against both the journalist and the international news site he works for!

Josh Garza of the GAW/Paycoin fraud exhibited very similar dysfunctional traits during his scam, too.

Jawad also has a habit of claiming he is bound by KYC regulatory compliance restrictions that simply do not apply to the situation he is claiming exists, namely, that the reason hasn't let the public in to his os.js cut-and-paste DeOS platform is because he has to have their full identity details for KYC and Due Diligence.

Speaking of which,

^^^ What a load of bollocks.

Jawad, Phil, where is the money you took through false pretenses? It might not be too late to come clean and hand it back to the people you defrauded.

Or is the next announcement we can expect going to be how you've got your bitcoin ATMs operational in Belfast and Paris, you know, 'for the poor' (or for the people with millions of dollars-worth of bitcoin to easily cash out, right?).

Activity: 4
I am sorely tempted to post all the evidence I accumulated about Mr Yaqub when I had to take legal proceedings against him a couple of years ago.  We paid him £4000 to create a bespoke coin and got delivered nothing.  It is in his nature to try to dominate and threaten legal action but it is all hot air. 

A couple of weeks before court he was still huffing and puffing until I sent him all of our discovery file so he could prepare... Surprise surprise he was back pretty sharpish when he realised the weight of evidence with an offer of refund spread over 6 months plus our court costs that we had incurred lodging the case against him.

Got them all on time except the last one which I had to chase for.

I would never recommend anyone working with Jawad Yaqub,  he has a very smooth patter and comes across quite knowledgeable... until he needs to deliver and then it is excuse after excuse after excuse.

I guess I will wait for him to see this and threaten me with libel lol
legendary
Well, let's hope the authorities do understand what has happened here and take some serious action this year.

Patience. The wheels of justice turn slowly, but turn they indeed do.

Adding to our collection of Razormind tweets serving to demonstrate Jawad's innate narcissism and inability to even acknowledge his very own statements, let alone the external reality that is closing in on him:

IKR? But, no, that's not quite it, that's just evidence of the self-indulgent egotism aspect of the condition. *This*, the very next tweet he posts shortly after that one, is proof of extreme compartmentalisation to the degree he doesn't connect the fact that his previous tweet immediately renders his implied 'humility' claim in this one an absurdly pompous falsehood.

Continuing to ignore the seriousness of his dishonest actions which led to him fraudulently conning people out of millions of dollars-worth of bitcoin, he chooses instead to declare his good fortune to be derived from luck and, consequently, implies that he is appreciatively 'humbled' by this 'gift' that life/god has bestowed upon him. By attempting to paint his predicament in such a way he seeks to distance himself from the likely consequences of his theft.
Activity: 11
Well, let's hope the authorities do understand what has happened here and take some serious action this year.
legendary
Happy New Year to everybody in this thread, hope you had a nice break over the holidays.

I'm sure Jawad and Phil have had a lovely time pretending like the authorities can simply be fobbed off with excuses about how they're just caught up in some 'internet dispute' or claiming to be victims of a vicious troll who is just making trouble for you and your multi-million-dollar fraudulent-ICO-funded DeOS/DEOS shenanigans.

Speaking of DeOS, there was supposed to be an announcement made last Friday about the public release date.

Colour me unsurprised when that came and went with nought but another anti-Trump tweet.

Does anybody else find the use of this meme for a Razormind tweet to be particularly apt?

Painful.Irony.

Activity: 200
Merit: 30
Gleb must be a paid troll!

Granted, some posts of mine may be considered trollish, but getting paid for such is not the case. For over a year now, I've instructed theymos to ban all my accounts on this forum once definitive proof of me being paid to "troll" or diss entities et al. is presented. To date nobody has, but you're more than welcome to pick up the mantle to pursue the impossible task.

Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/theymos-please-ban-my-scammy-ass-and-all-my-alts-from-this-forum-if-1168431. Have at it!

It was a joke. Have you read the thread?
vip
Looks like he might be on the run.

He is getting his bible and tv mixed up...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curse_and_mark_of_Cain

In the same vain, now that Yaqub is flushed with cash, he's no longer his brother's brothers' keeper.

I'm leaning heavily toward stuffing his Muslin ass inside a dead pig would be an insult to the pig.

Dude your comment turning this fact based thread into bigotry driven rant. If you hate Muslims fine, but this is off topic here. If Jawed had a Christian name, would you bring up his heritage/background? a scammer is a scammer, and there no evidence religion has anything to do with it. There are Fraudster/liars from all backgrounds. Let's stay on topic...

Wrong, dude. I have no problem with Muslims. But if I did, I would clearly state such is the case. My postings were in the same vain as when the devoted Christian LukeJr lied about receiving a BFL miner prior to the deadline so that BFL wouldn't have to pay some penalty thingy, but within hours was exposed as a lie. We stuck it up his ass on that one.

That said, this Muslim piece of shit is 100% on recorded in stated that his fellow Muslim brothers' shit doesn't stink, along with expressing virtues that he himself doesn't adhere to. Couple that with this scammy ass in this space, and there you have a piece of shit Muslim. To be fair, I can easily pen posts about thousands of piece of shit Christians, yet have no qualms with Christians.

Granted, some posts of mine may be considered trollish, but getting paid for such is not the case. For over a year now, I've instructed theymos to ban all my accounts on this forum once definitive proof of me being paid to "troll" or diss entities et al. is presented. To date nobody has, but you're more than welcome to pick up the mantle to pursue the impossible task.

Here's the thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/theymos-please-ban-my-scammy-ass-and-all-my-alts-from-this-forum-if-1168431. Have at it!

EDIT:

Not even close...

Joke dude, have you read the thread?

With apologies, bud. Luckily, I wasn't being overly rude à la a Gleb fashion.  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: