Pages:
Author

Topic: DeOS (by Razormind) is most likely a scam! EDIT: Ongoing investigation!!! - page 6. (Read 66953 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Man, i put in 1 BTC with them last year.. 7/2016.
I will remember the name Jawad as SCAMMER.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Kame- Jawad scams his own family with his lies,  they think he is honest and hard working and clever, they will be shamed when they find out what he really is. Where is the sense of asking them anything? To add- there may be some confusion,  the barracks jawad's family live at its not in Manchester,  it's Belfast.

I am dubious about some people here, when people get defensive, evasive, argumentative and put words in CAPS or bold,  they start sounding exactly like Jawad.

I would dearly love to know a case number or something for this big lawsuit that's supposed to be happening. Is it public, or private?
It could lend weight to my own case and vice versa. While I appreciate everyone's efforts I'm not willing to just give out info on request in a forum when chances are he is posing as at least one of us.
Activity: 20
Look buddy, you're the one asking people for help. I am simply asking for clarification on what you are talking about because I am not about to send any sort of private information to anybody claiming "they are on it" with no other info. But hey that's fine I already have my own case filed, don't need you for anything. Good luck on whatever mysterious thing you're doing because it smells like bullshit to me.

Maybe you should go back and see who started this thread. I am not asking for help, I'm informing people that actions are being taken and maybe it could help the investigation if they provide more evidences. You can do whatever you want with your case - I don't care how it smells!

We are on the same team here, right? I'm still part of the dead slack and so are a few others. All of us who threw BTC at this BS ICO were sent an invite and emails. Hopefully the authorities have this list and can contact all of us who were scammed. Plastick and Askish are probably two of the strongest cases against this clown. Please do what you can to get this dude behind bars, even if we don't get our BTC back.

Of course we are. I invested 0 in Razormind, but I spend hours and days in investigations. cryptodevil can confirm that we both had conversations in IRC for weeks. We were exchanging our findings and they were posted here. Now this plastick guy accuses me that I smell fishy. Cheesy 

Thank you for your efforts!
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Asides from the @rzrmind Facebook page changing their profile picture, again, the only 'Razormind' update on social media has Jawad, in all his pompous, self-absorbed, narcissistic glory, posting this on the @razormind Twitter account:

Still no news on either DEOS or DeOS.

any comments from Jawad's family? A brother, a sister and his father were living at the same place of the Barrack at a moment.

IF Jawad is doing great to contribute to coin market that is proud to their family. Their family  should tell us what Jawad is doing now and no hide.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Look buddy, you're the one asking people for help. I am simply asking for clarification on what you are talking about because I am not about to send any sort of private information to anybody claiming "they are on it" with no other info. But hey that's fine I already have my own case filed, don't need you for anything. Good luck on whatever mysterious thing you're doing because it smells like bullshit to me.

Maybe you should go back and see who started this thread. I am not asking for help, I'm informing people that actions are being taken and maybe it could help the investigation if they provide more evidences. You can do whatever you want with your case - I don't care how it smells!

We are on the same team here, right? I'm still part of the dead slack and so are a few others. All of us who threw BTC at this BS ICO were sent an invite and emails. Hopefully the authorities have this list and can contact all of us who were scammed. Plastick and Askish are probably two of the strongest cases against this clown. Please do what you can to get this dude behind bars, even if we don't get our BTC back.

Of course we are. I invested 0 in Razormind, but I spend hours and days in investigations. cryptodevil can confirm that we both had conversations in IRC for weeks. We were exchanging our findings and they were posted here. Now this plastick guy accuses me that I smell fishy. Cheesy 
Activity: 20

legendary
@FAILCommunity

Activity: 200
Merit: 30
legendary
@FAILCommunity
So you claim to have some sort of arcane knowledge about what is going on yet you refuse to share.

Of course! I already told you guys that there's an ongoing investigation and I also stated that I didn't asked unnecessary questions, because more important thing is that actions are being taken.

You afraid Jawad might see this and decide to take some sort of action?

I don't care about Jawad, I care about people who lose money on this one. Officials are now involved and they're doing their job. Should I say more?

I am just asking you to clarify a few things and you are getting all defensive.

I am defensive, because you are acting like an insolent dickhead. I owe you nothing, so there's no need to tell me to share anything, or that my statements are "smelling fishy".
That's a good question: "What did I do?". What I did is to start this thread to warn you and if you have listened to me, then you won't need to submit anything now, right?! Now go use your "sense" somewhere else!

So you claim to have some sort of arcane knowledge about what is going on yet you refuse to share. You afraid Jawad might see this and decide to take some sort of action? I am just asking you to clarify a few things and you are getting all defensive.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Several of us have submitted reports to actionfraud. What did you do? Starting to smell fishy in here.

That's a good question: "What did I do?". What I did is to start this thread to warn you and if you have listened to me, then you won't need to submit anything now, right?! Now go use your "sense" somewhere else!
Guys, I did not asked unnecessary questions (such as: who is filling the case, who is doing the investigation, how many people are involved etc..) for reasons you will probably understand. But I believe that soon I will have more details and will provide them to you. 

Well you could start by telling us how you know what you know. Several of us have submitted reports to actionfraud. What did you do? Starting to smell fishy in here.
Activity: 3

How can we get involved in the lawsuit? Who is filing it?

I would rather share the emails and transaction IDs directly with the court or via ActionFraud (the latter already has the IDs).

Thanks a lot Spartak.

As madmechanic stated I would like to know who is filing the lawsuit. I have no issue giving details but directly to the relevant bodies if it helps.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
Guys, I did not asked unnecessary questions (such as: who is filling the case, who is doing the investigation, how many people are involved etc..) for reasons you will probably understand. But I believe that soon I will have more details and will provide them to you. 
Activity: 2

How can we get involved in the lawsuit? Who is filing it?

I would rather share the emails and transaction IDs directly with the court or via ActionFraud (the latter already has the IDs).

Thanks a lot Spartak.
I have many emails which clearly show him lying about everything. I would be willing to share those in court.
legendary
@FAILCommunity
I've been told that a lawsuit is about to be filled, which means that they probably gathered enough evidences during the investigation (which I believe is still ongoing). I will repeat that it's probably a good idea all of you who were scammed to post details and proofs, so more evidences could be gathered.

Cheers,
Spartak
Yeah I saw that. Probably trying to disassociate himself from it because he funded it.

He loves god and condemns terrorist acts but doesn't mind stealing from people.

What a piece of shit he is.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Asides from the @rzrmind Facebook page changing their profile picture, again, the only 'Razormind' update on social media has Jawad, in all his pompous, self-absorbed, narcissistic glory, posting this on the @razormind Twitter account:

Still no news on either DEOS or DeOS.

Pages:
Jump to: