Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔥🌟🔥💰💰🔴 DESICO.io 🔴💰💰🔴BoUnTy🔴💰💰🔴 2 000 000 🔴💰💰🔥🌟🔥🔴PART 2 - page 32. (Read 10865 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
A promising project. But I do not understand what specific bonuses, will receive project investors
Holders will have discounts on icos, no trading fees, and early bird bonuses.
interesting information. and this is something that really likes the owners of coins, because it brings a huge income. especially if the value of their tokens will be increased several times and they can be sold at the top.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
A promising project. But I do not understand what specific bonuses, will receive project investors
Holders will have discounts on icos, no trading fees, and early bird bonuses.
Activity: 322
Activity: 26
Hello team, great project. Where can I find out about your past projects? As far as I understand the team you have experienced.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Huge hello to new members joining. We are glad to have you! Feel free to surf around and ask questions. DESICO team is here with answers! Meanwhile, you are welcome to check the latest news about endorsement from the Ministry of Economy: https://medium.com/@desico.io/desico-endorsed-by-lithuanias-ministry-of-economy-132c30700c5c

a strange reason not to invest in something. i prefer to base my decision on facts
Activity: 254
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
especially with a great system and strong security, good luck
Activity: 43
Excellent!!! In the future, this project can really act as a security guarantor. This is an excellent investment!
100% Certain this is the best ICO i have come across. These guys will set an example of what a great project really needs to succeed
I completely agree. Here there is a serious team, financing and support of the state. No one else has this
Activity: 34
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
While reading the comments on this thread (and I'm doing this in each project), it is clear that the project causes exceptionally positive feedback from people. This is a very good indicator, as the campaign is controlled 24/7 branch, because they answer absolutely all the messages of people)) I have not yet seen such a relationship to the project)
Merit: 11
The team behind DESICO are working really hard, travelling all over the world, spreading the message of DESICO. This shows to me how dedicated they are and really makes me believe in this project. Hopefully they could come to London at some point so I could see them in action...
Activity: 28
In terms of vision, while not the first security token exchange project, based on my research, they are one of the teams best placed to execute well and to capture a large share of the EMEA market in the space. This is absolutely one of the top high calibre projects of 2018 and beyond.
Activity: 28
Indeed, for such a long period, the market can change very much and the project will not be so much in demand. In any case, the idea is worthy of attention, such a project simply had to appear.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
@sahabond I joined today's signature campaign, I received an error when adding the avatar, what should I do now?

An Error Has Occurred!
Animated GIF images are not allowed

Most likely, when I add it, it's a forum bug. But we'll reload the avatar just in case.
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
#JOIN Signature campaign
Bitcointalk username: Dilerium90
Telegram link (via @): @Dilerium
ETH address: 0x78c9C4FDeB0EB814747d18be65116a9348afEd54
Activity: 38
Do you plan a second round bounty of the company Huh All the same it lasted only 2 weeks, it's in my opinion very little
Activity: 27
Tell me please, what exchanges do you further consider to enter? Listing?
Do you consider top-end exchanges?
Probably too early for this question, but still.
Activity: 47
desico a very informative team when it comes to explaining about their project answering all the questions asked in the telegram group nothing left unanswered. they are also very active when it comes to being visible at most of the international blockchain events across the globe very active team
Desico is a very interesting project, I like the fact that they will be using the community as a vetting procedure for all new ico’s in order to have access to their platform so with our safety and security their priority this is a brilliant project when it comes to investing in new ico’s
Pages:
Jump to: