Pages:
Author

Topic: Design is important for ICO projects - page 6. (Read 19235 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 02, 2019, 04:43:38 PM
20%, because a good design will also help make investors interested and participate in investing in ico. the rest, the concept is the most important.

Design is a first part to attract investors. For example, with a meticulously invested website, it will make investors feel safe and trust this is a good project
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2019, 02:43:31 PM
20%, because a good design will also help make investors interested and participate in investing in ico. the rest, the concept is the most important.

Oh, the design does not mean too much. The product and the concept mean a lot. The design is the last thing I pay attention to when I am choosing an ICO. The project, not the picture should raise interest itself.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
January 29, 2019, 09:22:00 AM
I like projects that looks good, especially at the moment when almost every ICO looks the same. But it is not important for the success of a company, what really matters are whitepaper, team and the product.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 28, 2019, 12:08:23 AM
Didn't realize this was self promotion from the title. You should post your offer in 'services' section.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
Activity: 532
January 27, 2019, 11:46:56 PM
How to design your ICO website is more important to make all investor interested with your project, I check many ICO have ad design for their website and make many investor low interested with their ICO, make good design for your ICO and keep it for the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 11:41:14 PM
People see first that a design that is so creative and interesting, ICO project design must be made with innovation and with a unique set of words, people who read or see will be interested and think positively so that they can make the product popular with many people and achieve success.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 10:57:17 PM
Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
First impression is one of many deciding key for success of a project/product.
When ever a project/product could gain good support since the beginning of a project/product introduction, it can also be used as an indication for a good future on the project/product itself.
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
January 27, 2019, 10:46:33 PM
Design is not about image, writing display and arrangement of words is a part of design too.. both must be balanced.. if a product have both of them, im sure, more people will interesting..
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 10:41:35 PM
The design is indeed important to offer a product, packaged designs are so neat to be able to attract readers and those who see.
So a design can attract investors to join so that the success of the product is also the influence of creative design.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
January 27, 2019, 07:57:54 PM
If the ICO wants to succeed, then every detail is important. Design is not as important as whitepaper or experience of developers, but it is of course an element that investors pay attention to.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 07:54:31 PM
There are too many ICOs to skimp on the information and what investors often approach as a website or logo. If the design of these things is bad, it will lead to investors underestimating the project. This is also one of the reasons why ICOs projects fail
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 01:07:47 AM
Designer is the one of important position in a project, besides makes your project look beautiful it's also makes the project more professional.Look at the current iPhone, it is also industrial design, very beautiful, if it is not so beautiful, I would not use so many iPhone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
January 27, 2019, 01:03:57 PM
Do you think the design of the project is important?

The design of the project plays a crucial role. Design is able to sell well, through design you transmit emotions.

I am a product designer. If you are interested in either learning about product design, how to increase trust - ask me right here.

And if anything, here is my portfolio Smiley I can develop the logic and design of mobile and web applications, landing, etc https://readymag.com/u86741020/717105/
I have seen a lot of ICOs and STOs with simple design that collected enough money, reached Hard-Cap. It is not about the design, but about the revolutionary product that brings profit to the investors.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
January 27, 2019, 11:56:30 AM
I am a designer I have been working from different ICO since 2yrs ago. If you cannot invest in design how come people will believe your ICO. People will tend to trust an ICO with a good branding versus an ICO with crappy designs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 26, 2019, 11:20:42 PM

Design is a first part to attract investors. For example, with a meticulously invested website, it will make investors feel safe and trust this is a good project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
January 26, 2019, 11:37:43 PM
The design is indeed important and very useful to be able to attract investors or people who see a project. So for this, the design is very influential with the success of the project, good design does not rule out the possibility that the project can develop.
Activity: 546
January 26, 2019, 10:25:57 PM
Project design is very crucial to the projects Success, a poorly designed project will affect the project negatively. Usually, the first contact potential investors have with a project is its design and if well done will be the first marketing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
January 26, 2019, 10:18:01 PM
How can a project do without a quality design and still succeed? The design is not all about the logo or a single picture. It cuts across all the aspect of the project and it is very broad. How the website is arranged with colour combination can tell an investor the seriousness level of the team behind the project. This must also reflect in the whitepaper and other social media outlets of the project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
January 26, 2019, 10:09:29 PM
Thats right! Design and its color would be a good factor for success specially if you have a colorful design with primary colors :red blue yellow. I always notice that specially for restaurants which I think is also applicable in cryptoworld. And of course the content itself.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 26, 2019, 08:49:36 PM
Pages:
Jump to: