Pages:
Author

Topic: Determination is power - page 15. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 05:58:29 PM
Determination is indeed power because I have realized it is not an easy thing to do to remain in a bounty program for over 3 months working hard with steadfastness and promptness and also devotion

It takes great determination also to recover from a fraud bounty to take up new ones
One must be strong even if tokens dipped
It will all get better
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 06:35:56 PM
I think it's because everyone wants to become a millionaire overnight, that was the legacy that left us the madness of December, many new investors who expect their money to multiply x100 in a month, and now things do not work like that and are filled with FUD causing new lows and impacts with their fear, but what they do not know is that most of us are here for the technology and what it represents, if we think so the price will not affect us as long as development continues to exist.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 06:26:10 PM
World over there are people who want to make money without any stress yet they dont have the capacity financially for such. People get discouraged about bounties hunting and participation easily due to wrong orientation that they came with. some people think bounty will be like some scheme where you do nothing and money will just drop on their laps. especially when they heard that bitcoin is huge money, they want bitcoin for free to exchange and enjoyment continues without a stress.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 05:49:02 PM
Thank you very much my country man, people are very patient when it comes to circular jobs or business enduring the ups and downs but when it comes to crypto business they think it's an overnight thing. This business requires time and attention, if you cant give it forget it.

You are very spot on
It explains vividly why a lot of people buy and chase after green candles and later moan when it dips

Been determined must not make you gullible
Always do your own research
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 11:44:03 AM
Thank you very much my country man, people are very patient when it comes to circular jobs or business enduring the ups and downs but when it comes to crypto business they think it's an overnight thing. This business requires time and attention, if you cant give it forget it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 10, 2018, 10:34:13 AM
I can say that almost all of us are here for profits right?
But if you also think about the good use of crypto/blockchain in our life, you'll stay.
Activity: 9
August 10, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
I also think determination matters alot and also having patience knowing you have to study and put some time into crypto to make better profit
Activity: 158
August 10, 2018, 10:30:02 AM
You should be determined enough to earn a lot of tokens and money. Determination and patience is the power and key when you are joining crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 10:03:09 AM
It is hard to be patient and determined in cryptocurrency it means eliminating all the greed you posses and adding up positivity. If you can do it then you posses great power.
Activity: 26
August 10, 2018, 10:01:28 AM
I believe that determination is an important factor in determining success. If we want to succeed in cryptocurrency, we cannot do without determination and determination to make people strong. Therefore, we must believe in ourselves and work tirelessly to achieve our goals.
Activity: 97
August 10, 2018, 09:53:30 AM
Determination and the will to succed or make it here are the needed ingredients. Let us face it, nothing is achieved on a platter of gold without work being done. Not even gold is gotten without blood or heavy sweat as the case may be. This crypto doesn't run on autopilot to make anyone happy, it is what you invest in it in terms of work and finance you eventually get as a reward. Be determined, strive towards making it, then, success is imminent.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 09:52:16 AM
I am afraid that just have determination is not enough. In fact, i think the most important thing is not determination, but knowing exactly what we are doing, every detail of the currency that we invest. I found that many people just casually buy coins, this is not called investment, i think it should be called gambling.
Activity: 147
August 10, 2018, 09:40:45 AM
I don't dispute the fact determination is the key to success
Activity: 72
August 10, 2018, 09:35:54 AM
In anything we need to have the determination and dedication to succeed. Success is not achieved in a day. There will always be a process and we need to have the patience to wait for that time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
August 10, 2018, 09:10:14 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

yes it's true, and determination comes from understanding of what you want and why. in other words, there has to be some goal behind it.
Activity: 86
August 10, 2018, 09:09:54 AM
Yes of course, you are actually right. Even Rome was not built in a day. So also if one is trying to create wealth. Determination, Focus and Consistency have their roles to play along the path of success be it in Crypto or outside the Crypto world. I would not relent but press on until my good becomes better and my better becomes best in this Crypto space. Am not tired of sourcing for Crypto knowledge.
Thanks for bringing this up, am reminded again!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

Determination to succeed on every aspects is really needed but not only for Crypto currencies but as well to non-crypto investments too. Without determination then expect failure on every goal and desire therefore together, that if we are all have the determination to success in this investment then for sure Bitcoin will survive all difficulties that will going to encounter too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:34:51 AM
One reason for it could be lack of knowledge. The industries are still not supporting crypto though things are moving slowly.
With not much happening people who do not have an insight into marketplace get lost and even though they want to take the risk they take a step back.
Even I am new to crypto, learning the ropes and particularly interested in altcois that are more affordable right now.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
Yes, determination is very crucial in life to achieve something. Without strong determination success may not be accomplished. I made a determination to join crypto and I have been relishing the fruits my determination bore. Determination is a great key to success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 08:17:19 AM
Yes, we need a lot of determination to reach a goal. Dont feel down for any failure come a long the way. Its part of nearing the best future for everyone. Just do your part as the community user which supporting the crypto currency. Not in a day and in a months. Maybe 2 year is enough for a big amount of btc
Pages:
Jump to: