Pages:
Author

Topic: Determination is power - page 10. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 05:38:06 PM
Cryptocurrency at the moment has attracted many opportunity to enrich themselves . It is real but all need the right approach do you participate in companies bounty you need to learn how to carefully select the ico projects or trade cryptomeria - you need to understand the laws of the market and have a great experience.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 05, 2018, 05:31:20 PM
I think been determined in crypto currency is about

1. Learning from every mistakes in joining icos bounty and mistakes from failed trading
2. Moving on after both the good and bad examples of trading
3. Believing in your own self ability to find information
4. Understand that crypto currency is not ponzi
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
October 03, 2018, 01:16:45 PM
HaHa Not the people in crypto space tend to think that way but the crypto space as it self consist mostly from people who want to get rich fast and easy.
This is why you find so many people complaining.

Very right
We all need to realize that crypto currency is not a get rich quick platform
It requires great knowledge and understanding and it is for learners (we learn daily with crypto currency)
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
Determination is not about crypto at all. Crypto's future could be predicted only but determination is impossible here. Especially for newbies and altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
September 28, 2018, 05:55:49 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
As they always says cryptocurrency is for the people with patience.

I prefer the patient part, but i believe the patience with wisdom.
If you can wait dulifully and take your profits at every opportunity, then been patient will be worth it

So you can continue to be patient as you monitor your portfolio
thats the best way to be patient.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
September 15, 2018, 02:09:36 PM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

Cryptocurrency is not a job perse but an extra income, maybe. Being successful in this kind of field needs a lot of patience and determination, you also need a clear strategy to maintain this kind of opportunity. It can help people to have an extra money but it would not easily make them a huge a mount of money. As they always says cryptocurrency is for the people with patience.
Activity: 336
September 15, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

absolutely right, for myself crypto is an additional income to eat my family, I was quite helped by the crypto because enough to buy my child's milk, I think crypto is the easiest innovation in digital money matters, and I think trading is my favorite as a hobby and my additional income
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

Yes, you are very right determination is really needed because at some time you get tired and the zeal in you got distracted, affected and disturbed. But cryptocurrency is the hope of the future, investing and understanding it concept is a blessing and benefit for the users.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 15, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
You're wrong, millions can be made in a simple way, which is gambling ... lol. but you can also lose suddenly * roftl *.

okay focus,
yes I agree, everyone needs a process including in the crypto world, especially now that is a difficult market for crypto. You are being tested to be more patient.
if you misstep, you can miss a big opportunity.

Every word is true. I think that in this sphere you have to be flexible. Sometimes it is about gambling, but sometimes it is about math and likelihood. It's like you never know how you should behave in this or that situation. You only know how you should have behaved Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 12:09:26 PM

I like this quote a lot
crypto currency is a lesson
If you misstep positively , you make lots of profit
If the step is wrong, you fall short at loss but learn a great lesson to look forward to the future

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
September 13, 2018, 01:00:25 PM
I think that there is no arguing  when you said Determination is Power.

As determination is just as relevant as patience. Should one of us decides otherwise, then life might have been saved.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 13, 2018, 12:44:01 PM
You're wrong, millions can be made in a simple way, which is gambling ... lol. but you can also lose suddenly * roftl *.

okay focus,
yes I agree, everyone needs a process including in the crypto world, especially now that is a difficult market for crypto. You are being tested to be more patient.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
September 13, 2018, 12:43:41 PM
HaHa Not the people in crypto space tend to think that way but the crypto space as it self consist mostly from people who want to get rich fast and easy.
This is why you find so many people complaining.
Activity: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:41:36 PM

the first for beginners like me better learn everything there is about crypto, to jump to the next level I think it takes time
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 12:31:13 PM

Yes I agree, it takes the guts, determination and patience in order to success in the world of cryptocurrencies. You may fail or lose some money in the process but if you have the perseverance, you'll go far.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
Very  true. If you are not determined, you tend to lose focus whenever the market falls and you are likely to do panic selling. Determination is key in crypto investment
Activity: 50
September 13, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

agree, the main thing is to keep a cold mind. this year is very difficult for me. and not only think for me, and often there were moments that would leave him but the path to success is not direct and easy.
Activity: 330
September 13, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
of course, we will be together to build our homes, namely crypto and many of our communities believe in crypto power
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 13, 2018, 11:44:40 AM
It is difficult to answer such a question, but I think that yes, I better say yes, because the power is determined precisely by this, although all the same it seems to me that I better join the opinion of most people.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
For me, the power of crypto currency. this is the first of its stable position in the market. And also a very good, thought-out development. And if this crypt has many good tools, it is inherently powerful.
Pages:
Jump to: