Pages:
Author

Topic: Determination is power - page 11. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
Once you're engaged into cryptocurrency, there's no turning your back anymore. You need to have a great determination towards your goal why you engaged yourself into crypto. And with great determination comes great focus and once you can do it, then you really have a big chance to be a successful crypto investor.
Activity: 336
September 13, 2018, 11:40:30 AM
Many people possess the incorrect way of thinking. They would like to create a fast dollar without having actually understanding exactly what crypto is really. Persistence is the greatest tool upon crypto and also the most detrimental point that people might be to market about the keep marketplace. Do not provide about the gold coin you had been holding, quitting can make a person rue this. As well as yes, you had been correct, hundreds of thousands aren't created per day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
September 13, 2018, 11:36:57 AM
Determination is indeed our strength today, without our determination to never make a profit, my current capital is only determination, everyone if you do not have the determination will never have an advantage.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 11:29:08 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
Determination is the additive of patience to make a powerful hold over considering the current drought in the crypto market, without this you will be paranoid upon watching your investment slowly eaten by the deflation but not unless otherwise, you obtain the characteristic of the OP.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 13, 2018, 11:07:31 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

We cannot actually blame them for believing so as the market has offered some lucrative gain and also the so-called crypto influencers also influence the people by claiming themselves the crypto made millionaires (or about to be millionaires).
People tend to forget that to become big by the investment we have to wait and wait for years not months. people here start crying in months after seeing the downfall which is not the right mindset to have.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 07:15:13 PM
Determination to prevail on each angle is extremely required yet for Crypto monetary standards as well as too to non-crypto speculations as well. Without assurance at that point expect disappointment on each objective and want along these lines together, that in the event that we are all have the assurance to accomplishment in this venture then without a doubt Bitcoin will survive all troubles that will going to experience as well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 07:09:15 PM
Determination is very much important. Although, as good as it is, it must be dfone the right way. Determination can be applied from the simples part of crypto to the hardest part
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 01:58:31 PM
brilliant opinion about the direction of the crypto currency. when we determine a choice in stepping into the world of cryptocurrency, it needs to be called determination and real seriousness. not just wishful thinking. and it must be realized in action and focus. then there will be a result that matches expectations or choices. crypto is the future of all of us. thank's.
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
Patience is power in crypto, you just need to hodl for 10 years and thats all, dont care about losing 1 house here because you will receive 5 in 10 years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 01:52:50 PM
I agree and there are a lot of such people here. People always want to do nothing and earn as much money. Start investing in projects that really do not know anything, and similar actions.

because now there are also many projects that do not know anything, and that is also enough to trap people who have the determination to be able to get money coffers. especially sometimes people who are determined like that can sometimes be easily trapped. because they without thinking long jumped into the wrong project.
Activity: 392
September 12, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

surely it is. take any book about making money or business, every person who had success will tell you how important it is to be focused. but not too obsessed
We all have different disposition in life, some are positive and some are struggling to be positive and it is fine what we should overcome is our risk of taking risk for everything that we are doing.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

surely it is. take any book about making money or business, every person who had success will tell you how important it is to be focused. but not too obsessed
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 01:01:23 PM
men i just want to tell u all i just received my first signature bounty im so fuc#$ Happy.
Even wioth all the struggle it just worth it a lot.
Im sure now can tell u all just like this post name!
DETERMINATION IS POWER AND IT WORTH IT!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 12:22:30 PM

You are right. Other people think that if you join the community you will become an instant millionaire. That is why they end up broke and stressful. There is no shortcut to success,  you have to enjoy the process.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

It could be very difficult to focus if you notice that your holding was crashed, all we can do is to stay calm and not  to panic , just think what to do when this coin going to recover , and this time with the price of $200 less , for me it is the time to buy some ethereum .
Activity: 371
September 10, 2018, 11:48:29 AM

Crypto is really home for everyone and also the future of all,
some people can't resist the selling and letting their tokens/coins to sell in the market as they dont have any fiat to spend.
bear market has been here for long and some in our community need to live their life.
Activity: 198
September 10, 2018, 11:46:49 AM
When one does not have passion for a thing you are liable to lose interest very soon most persons here actually came with the mindset that within one month they will be millionaires but for the past 6 months nothing has changed and for that reason they lose focus.For one to succeed in the business one has to be determined that no matter what i must stay focused and that way results are bound to come in thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 11:36:20 AM
Motivation is very important thing when you are trader or investor in cryptocurrency market. But doing it that way, by convincing yourself that your success is determined, it is a little bit not professional and it could prevent your careful behavior.
Activity: 322
September 10, 2018, 11:26:17 AM

Yes once you relax and when the market is not going your way, it is impossible to concentrate and you start to lose faith in something that you hoped for. People thought, they will become rich in one day and now they are giving up as of total unexpected for them correction in the market. These people will never reach anything, as they will give up on everything they start with and it will be for them too late toc come back, as they do come back the price of crypto will be in the next correction theme and they will lose their money again. LOL  
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
September 10, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
Yes determination is a very powerful weapon to making it in life.
Without the determination to succeed,  no one will smell success.
Pages:
Jump to: