Pages:
Author

Topic: Determination is power - page 13. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
September 07, 2018, 04:57:43 PM
From my little experience I have realized that not every one is competent to be an entrepreneur
Because only the bold can sustain the stress of bounty participation’s and Airdrop

But I think determination keeps you going in added strength and confidence
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:14:03 AM
I agree and there are a lot of such people here. People always want to do nothing and earn as much money. Start investing in projects that really do not know anything, and similar actions.

this is for sure) people by their nature are hungry for easy gain. just yesterday, talked with a friend and her husband said - teach her how to earn a bounty. And she says that she will not be able to. her soul does not lie to the crypto-currency. I'm talking but at the factory go to work the shower with pleasure lies? )
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:30:10 AM
Yes that is totally true, if you have a determination no matter what challenges you face whether you loose your money in trading or investing in initial coin offerings due to our market situation, just believe in yourself and to the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 06, 2018, 02:25:31 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
for experienced or at least be able to see clearly the potential of crypto such determination will certainly come in handy. but those who still considered beginners or even still not mastered this then they think are afraid and anxious about what the superbly they invested whether or not be able to bear or even lost in the losers. not easy to bring up the determination to crypto for panic is still a major problem.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 06, 2018, 01:40:10 AM
I know what you are trying to say or preached, one thing you need to first understand is that the market was greatly overvalued before and what happen in such situation correction, do you want to wait and see all your portfolio lose all its value because you are determined to see one project which or not. Do not be emotionally attached to any project in this space
Activity: 30
September 06, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

It is an enduring process for newbies but when determined to succeed , you will prevail
Nif you are determined.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 01:14:04 AM
Ofcource dertermination is power.. I am determined now for what I am doing. Determined to succeed and finish my campainge signature now in crypto so that I will get my first pay..
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 04, 2018, 02:54:36 PM
Many people who only see the highest achievement without wanting to see the struggle before we reach the highest point is why new people think they will reap success quickly in crypto because they don't want to see the process.

We must be more careful in managing and continue to analyze and do our best so that we can reap success at Crypto even though it takes a long time but will pay off in the end.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 04, 2018, 02:23:23 PM
Men be constant in your decision its the most important thing.
ITs terrible its hard its disapointing some time but the determination gives genuine reavenue. Its not always money. Almost everytime its knowledge what u get. So many people advice not to invest money at the beggining but i cant tell  If u loose money  the lection u learn probably u will never going to forget it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
September 04, 2018, 01:06:16 PM
yes, determination is strength, if we already have certain uncertainty how difficult it is, no matter how difficult it will be, we will take it, but crypto is determined and patience must go side by side. so that the results we expect run smoothly.
Activity: 112
September 04, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
Like hard work determination is also a key of success.At present people want quick reward through cryptocurrency. But Rome can't built  in a day.This job need patience.Don't be panic and take quick decision.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 03, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
Doesn't matter how determined you are, if the market doesn't want to recover then it wont. There's no real way of working out how the market is going to any time soon, and there's no indication that's it's even going well soon either. Just hodl until you make it, there's no real strategy bro.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 03, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

not all the people in crypto world know the word determination, some people know it but they cant apply it for themselves. it is true that determination can help you to conquer everything, especially in making a profit through crypto.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
for me determination is the main ingridients of sucess ... if you love what you are doing and if you have patience, courage , and  self belief success is on the way . A succesful bussiness man always starts with a good mindset.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
in a thought there must be good and bad determination for example a project must be optimistic because with that we can try better again and again because with determination and strength we can reach it openly and one can finally enjoy it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 03, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

Yes, determination plays a great role in getting success in any sphere of life. Humans can conquer anything with a strong will power which is evidenced by a famous saying, ”Where there is a will, there is a way”. So have faith in your capabilities and act wise. Don’t have unrealistic targets and if you truly believe that you did the right think, then patience is all what is needed to succeed.

Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 02, 2018, 07:44:44 PM
Something funny that happens is when u had token that u forget and when u check the etherscan u see them and they now worth something and u didnt even remember their names... this happened to me last week was a cute little nice surprise :p but in the serious side fo the talk.... i think when u know the risks,u have researched and u invest money u have more trust when u can keep in touch with the developers of the product that happened to me with eventchain and i think thats why they are on the rise
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

Determination in this kind of business is a type of ability you need to practice  for you to survive in crypto currency. It is your determination and persistence that will make you to become successful person. No matter if there are many struggles and problem in your way as long as you are determined to reach your goal nothing will stop you to achieve that dream. I believe success is achieved by ordinary people with extraordinary determination.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
September 02, 2018, 07:14:38 PM
Determination is the father of courage  and strength
Because determination people give up and go out of crypto currency in debts or loss

The truth is a man has to be determined to success
Else
Nothing is worth doing
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:59:01 AM
only with determination will not be able to make someone become successful, in my opinion determination, effort, and patience are the keys to success. crypto is a new investment world for a few people so they need to study first and for that requires patience, to be rich there is no instant way without determination, effort, and patience.
Pages:
Jump to: