Pages:
Author

Topic: Determination is power - page 4. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 645
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 10:41:13 AM
If you have the determination and  the ideas and new strategies will come for you if you also put hardworking.cryptocurrency is just an game of you dont play the game well you will lose and if you played it well you will win.that is the image of cryptocurrency making thoughts and ideas on making decision makings.crypto is not an easy way to earn money patient and hardworking is necessary for it.

What does this game mean Huh Let's say that GTA is a game of life. It's not about the game and the import and skills. Do you think who invested in Bitcoin when it was only founded by fools? No, they saw the Potontsial. If you are blind success will not come.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 24, 2019, 10:37:15 AM
If you have the determination and  the ideas and new strategies will come for you if you also put hardworking.cryptocurrency is just an game of you dont play the game well you will lose and if you played it well you will win.that is the image of cryptocurrency making thoughts and ideas on making decision makings.crypto is not an easy way to earn money patient and hardworking is necessary for it.
Activity: 493
March 24, 2019, 10:14:40 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
yes you are right some people think that cryptocurrency investment is a quick way to get money. this is a wrong thought. to succeed in crypto we must have a strong determination to do a lot of research before investing. and certainly must be patient. when the market is bearish like now.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 24, 2019, 08:46:18 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

Well we can blame others that they are not succeed in crypto, we all k ow that in crypto it's hard to understand it if the person not  determinate to what they want. Crypto is not TV show that you can understand immediately we need to study it and learn it. If we can't research or study about Cryptocurrency we can't understand what we doing here. So it's important to know everything.
Tv show? lol. Certainly, you can achieve better results with better research. Eyes closed, investing in every project will return in the future as a regret.
Activity: 925
March 24, 2019, 08:20:03 AM
Yes you have said it all, determination and persistency is the key. When one is determined to get a desired results by committing his time, he will surly succed. This is the case with the crypto space, those who are determined will smile at last.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 23, 2019, 07:16:16 PM
Most people in today's society are impetuous. They invest with the wind. No matter what industry they want to earn, they want to join. I think that no matter what you do, you must have the determination and patience to succeed.
profit factors alone and never know the enormous risk of investing in crypto currencies so that at a bad price investors will panic and fear a very bad decline
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
March 23, 2019, 06:30:59 PM

Well we can blame others that they are not succeed in crypto, we all k ow that in crypto it's hard to understand it if the person not  determinate to what they want. Crypto is not TV show that you can understand immediately we need to study it and learn it. If we can't research or study about Cryptocurrency we can't understand what we doing here. So it's important to know everything.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 23, 2019, 06:14:31 PM
pulling all this time, I just read that determination is power, it looks like this is indeed very true. Once I understand. determination is great to do with the level of seriousness in working, fighting the power and positive energy there is in a lot of meaning.

Yea I agree wth determination because that way you ensure that your research is spot on
And you make only the right decisions

Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 22, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
pulling all this time, I just read that determination is power, it looks like this is indeed very true. Once I understand. determination is great to do with the level of seriousness in working, fighting the power and positive energy there is in a lot of meaning.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 22, 2018, 12:32:06 PM
I think in recent times
Determination is indeed key
But until people learn that there is a time limit to pump and dumps
There is a lot of people crying the pump is too little time
But that’s not what matters

Learn !!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 22, 2018, 12:28:06 PM
You should always be patient to reach your goals, otherwise you will lose a lot of money. Always stay calm, even during such poor market conditions and when the bulls will come back, you will be rewarded for your patience.
This is true, but one of the most difficult things for people to do is to have patience, people now are very used to get whatever they want in a fast way, people cannot wait for anything any longer and while that is a bad thing when it comes to trading or investing that is a great thing for those that can wait and that do have the patience for the market to recover because that will mean their profits will be even bigger.
Activity: 364
December 22, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
Crypto is like home to anyone because everyone can make money by investing in crypto. You do this work must have strong determination and do not give up easily. If you continue to struggle I think you will get maximum results.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
December 22, 2018, 11:36:50 AM
determination is one of the factors that affect the end result of our efforts. It can be said that this was a factor in his supporters. where everything is done accompanied determination will result in something that is satisfactory. because of its performance will be totality.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
December 22, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

If you are passionate about the crypto market along with learning experience and determination will help you succeed in the crypto market. So boldly carry out your dream.
Activity: 378
December 22, 2018, 11:33:53 AM
Determined, like, enough, patience, too, so far! Sometimes they give up, but you have to hold on with all your strength !!
We will lose more if we lack faith. determination may not be enough, but with faith. I think we will always be ready for the differences and worthy rewards. they leave and give up but we will not. Because we have all to stay.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 04:07:14 PM
You should always be patient to reach your goals, otherwise you will lose a lot of money. Always stay calm, even during such poor market conditions and when the bulls will come back, you will be rewarded for your patience.
But when will this happen? When will bulls come to the market? I have already missed so much this guys and this rustling of money. I am sure that today people will still be annoyed by panic and that will always be the case.
Activity: 490
December 07, 2018, 04:12:08 AM
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

One's success requires hard work. Not as easy as what we think. Successful people because they want to work hard, as well as ccpto, we must be really active in work. One day we will succeed.
In this marker people are also unable to determine that this time is the best time for investment as no matter in long term or short term the price will reach to its higher level from which they started to drop so they will earn a higher income from that. If they will determine it then they will be much happy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 01:49:35 PM
I agree with you it is impossible to earn a million in one day (the legal way). In crypto currency like any other job we have to work every day and then you will be able to earn a living and if you are doing your job, you may lose all your money in crypto currency.
It depends on what you mean by legal work. If you are talking about the possibility of taking part in a bounty or taking part in small investments, this is also not a quick job. I think that all this is done only if there is an investment.
Activity: 462
December 05, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
Determined, like, enough, patience, too, so far! Sometimes they give up, but you have to hold on with all your strength !!
Pages:
Jump to: