Pages:
Author

Topic: Determination is power - page 8. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 02:58:01 PM

I came back for almost one or two months of inactivity in crypto due to my busy time. Realizing that i missed  doing this like trading and doing airdrop and bounty. This is the reflection of my determination of doing activities, now im excited to work again although i missed a lot of opportunities and a lot lot airdrops.

I am doing the airdrops campaigns, I've been reading that they have a lot of money in it so I will not give up on it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
October 23, 2018, 02:37:29 PM
There is nothing impossible.

You are very right about this
In crypto currency, everything is possible and it’s far more easy and convenient too
The will power and determination will push you to do more regarding researches and making right decisions
Don’t underestimate yourself

Crypto currency is here to stay
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 01:02:52 PM
The market goes its own different ways, it is impossible to constantly monitor the market correctly. The loss of money and the belief that you will become rich begins. 2018 a lot of people alienated from cryptography. Being constant and true to cryptography is to be a hero.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 22, 2018, 09:49:22 PM
It requires determination to make the best of profits from crypto investment. Patience is the key because it is through patience that determination yields its full potential. During bear markets when prices are down, it is good to wait patiently and not to panic sell which further dump the market.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

I came back for almost one or two months of inactivity in crypto due to my busy time. Realizing that i missed  doing this like trading and doing airdrop and bounty. This is the reflection of my determination of doing activities, now im excited to work again although i missed a lot of opportunities and a lot lot airdrops.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 22, 2018, 09:03:47 PM
Making it in the world requires determination and will power
In crypto currency, making it involves a lot of determined research activities to prevent you from buying a fake project

Never panic
Obey instructions too
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 22, 2018, 12:00:57 PM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
Some many people want to make it big, but the obstacle they have most times is fear. The determination might really be there, but at some points, they might be deterred by that element called panic.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
October 22, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
I agree with you because it's all about your will and determination. If you have a goal and you know how to follow it without losing your passion, then you will finally get it. There is nothing impossible.
Activity: 406
October 22, 2018, 11:24:07 AM
People loose patience so they don't wait every time for the biggest reward. I know that it takes time so I give it time to grow. It is the clever thing to do
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
Determination and hard work are factors to reach success. By time, you may develop your own strategy and you can earn it by being patient.

A man without perseverance he can't get success. Also he need determination. One things Determination is most powerful to start any work. Without goal and determinate a man anywhere will be fail and he will disappointed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 11:07:07 AM
Before investing in any projects we should know details about that project.the determination is very important thing in any work so do your work with your determination...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

Stopping will be the greatest failure that someone should be avoid. If we want to obtain and achieve something, we should work hard for it. We should be determined of all our plans and actions. There will be no stopping, the future beyond is our goal. In cryptocurrencies, determination is the key to success.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
October 18, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

I agree with you. People mix investment in crypto with a lottery ticket. Investment requires a knowledge, patience, time and efforts. The money can't be done right away. It is a hard job to track market constantly and do trading.
Activity: 476
October 18, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
We have to set up goals what we want to achieve with our investment. Learn about the market, practice
and be determined on the way of achieving your goals.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
October 18, 2018, 06:26:36 PM
Most people believe that those who have earned a lot of money have received it as a gift or stolen, who people blame everyone around and are not going to learn something new, which is why there are so many dubious personalities in crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
October 18, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

The same thing i say to you, don't give up. Try to improve your posts quality and you can become member so you can do bounties. Just do like 5 a day if you're determined and not worry about it.

In this forum it's curious that people mostly not only judge the quality of your current post but also all your history to reward merit for only that post, extremely unfair yes but since you know you can use it. Also, make sure to not be with a bounty signature if you attempt to reach member status. For some reason some see people who need bounties as evil or the root of all evil - Which is not all truth even when bounties do bring some issues of people who don't care at all about what they write.

Remember to persist.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 18, 2018, 05:37:33 PM
Passion is what fuel determination. If you are really interested in cryptocurrency and you explore the cryptocurrency possibilities, you will be dedicated, persistent and never give up on your goals in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

because they don't want to see the process, what they think is just the way the instances are to get a big profit, if they don't have the determination and high trust, their minds will waver a little when the price goes down.
Activity: 532
October 18, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
Getting rich in crypto is a long process. It will not happen in just a short period of time. To be successful in crypto you should have the determination to reach your goal. Determination and patience can be the key to your success here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
October 18, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
Determination and hard work are factors to reach success. By time, you may develop your own strategy and you can earn it by being patient.
Pages:
Jump to: