Pages:
Author

Topic: Determination is power - page 7. (Read 18509 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
THE GRAVEYARD IS FULL OF DETERMINED PEOPLE.

Determination without intelligence is DEATH. You'll get REKT in this market

Yes you are right
There is need to apply wisdom and guile intelligence to every trade so as to be smart about when to cash out and when to remain in the game
Don’t underestimate this dip because it’s looking dipper
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
November 24, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
The bearish market has take over so long this year so I was wondering how those determined people are doing?  Grin Well it is good to have determination while understanding cryptocurrency but also you need courage and believe that this technology is the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 24, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
THE GRAVEYARD IS FULL OF DETERMINED PEOPLE.

Determination without intelligence is DEATH. You'll get REKT in this market
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 24, 2018, 02:46:21 PM
Yes your words are to the point determination is power. Until and unless we are determinant in any work we can not get success. It requires a calm temperament in crypto to get success. Some people wants to rich overnight but in the end they lost.. Hurdles will come in our way but we have to overcome anyhow so I would say be calm in bearish market and do your work as usual and things will be alright sooner or later.
Activity: 322
November 24, 2018, 02:44:09 PM
In order to achieve success in trading on the cryptocurrency market, you should be cold-blooded and make decisions carefully without any haste.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 24, 2018, 02:21:06 PM
It is very true, I have occasionally come across people asking why the prices have not rise every few days. I think people have to be more patient and wait for the project to at least deliver the product.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:18:32 PM
Good advice, Most people who entered this space Last Nov/Dec were only sheep, Most have since been slaughtered by the market and will most likely not enter. All the negativity around crypto this year has destroyed peoples confidence. However true believers will be only ones to make millions.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 24, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
Determination is important as we have to be strong and not to give up  after first obstacle. Adaptability is also important as the market conditions are constantly changing and we have to adopt to it.

Any person who wants to make money on cryptocurrencies should be able to respond to any situation and adapt to the circumstances.
Activity: 560
November 24, 2018, 01:48:12 PM
Indeed strong determination is one of the keys to one's success. Without having the determination, someone will not have the spirit to go ahead and become successful. I myself realized that my determination to move forward made me always enthusiastic and patient so that all my dreams could be achieved. Most people have instant thinking that getting profits from crypto currencies is fast and plentiful. Even though I know myself that the people around me who are successful from crypto currencies have twists and turns that are not instant processes. They need time to learn and deep experience in following market movements. Keep in mind that crypto currencies are open to all circles but to be successful in crypto currencies can not be taken just one or two days. All requires a process.

Right what you say. I am in line with your thoughts. Strong determination is one of the main keys for someone to be more advanced and developing. It is undeniable that the brains of some crypto currency players want to get the maximum profit in a short time. Even though most of the professional crypto currency players need a process to reach their peak. Maybe some people can get instant benefits from crypto currencies because they have good luck and opportunity. But I am sure behind all that, they have long been processing to learn and become professional players. No beginner gets immediate benefits without a process. All that requires strong determination. Without strong determination, a person will not be motivated and passionate for success. We can imitate the determination and passion of professional crypto currency players. I am sure to gather unanimous determination also requires a process before stepping into playing in crypto currencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
Indeed strong determination is one of the keys to one's success. Without having the determination, someone will not have the spirit to go ahead and become successful. I myself realized that my determination to move forward made me always enthusiastic and patient so that all my dreams could be achieved. Most people have instant thinking that getting profits from crypto currencies is fast and plentiful. Even though I know myself that the people around me who are successful from crypto currencies have twists and turns that are not instant processes. They need time to learn and deep experience in following market movements. Keep in mind that crypto currencies are open to all circles but to be successful in crypto currencies can not be taken just one or two days. All requires a process.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 24, 2018, 01:26:01 PM
I don't think crypto is the home for everyone.
In fact, I think the vast majority of "investors" that are in crypto don't belong here at all.
I'm not elitist at all, it's not like I want crypto to myself.
I just see so many people losing so much money and wonder why they still stick with it.

The fact is, even conventional investing is risky.
So if it is your first time investing and go with crypto, you are basically shooting yourself in the foot.
It's like a person with no basketball experience suddenly wanting to play in the NBA.
I suppose their might be one or two that adapt and survive, but the vast majority wont' make it.

It is better to start off with something low risk and easy to understand like bonds.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 01:16:21 PM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
in any market, millions are created gradually and they will be those people who know how to tolerate. the cryptocurrency market is no exception, especially since it has just begun to be formed.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 11:32:11 AM
Determination is important as we have to be strong and not to give up  after first obstacle. Adaptability is also important as the market conditions are constantly changing and we have to adopt to it.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 27, 2018, 08:20:35 AM
I don’t know how it works, but somehow people don’t see all the power and capabilities of cryptocurrencies.
Probably, a new generation of people should grow, but cryptocurrencies and blockchain, I know and believe, will one day become mass.
But, do you really thing the new generation will change? We need to change first so that our newer generation can reflect that change. If we all remain the same there won't be any difference between us and the newer generation. We need to educate ourselves about crypto currencies first properly, then spread out those education to the future people. They will then work on it to improve it and make better use of it.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
October 27, 2018, 04:08:29 AM
I don’t know how it works, but somehow people don’t see all the power and capabilities of cryptocurrencies.
Probably, a new generation of people should grow, but cryptocurrencies and blockchain, I know and believe, will one day become mass.
Activity: 571
October 26, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto
People tend to forget that millions is not made in a day;

But to be sincere I think when we are determined to make it
Crypto is the home for everyone
you know, i figured out that it's difficult to focus when you can't let go of other things bothering your mind. that is, trading and at the same time thinking of how to buy a good present for brother or whatever
Clear your mind..)) Well, in General, I think that if you are trading, then you should treat this as a job. I understand that it is difficult to do something and be absolutely focused, but it is possible. Just a couple of hours a day and that'll be enough.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 26, 2018, 02:50:23 PM
I have noticed in crypto currency space that people find it difficult to focus and be determined to succeed in crypto

you know, i figured out that it's difficult to focus when you can't let go of other things bothering your mind. that is, trading and at the same time thinking of how to buy a good present for brother or whatever
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 25, 2018, 01:41:28 PM
It is good to be determined because when you are determined then nothing can discourage you from actually using the coins and holding them. When it comes to the cryptocurrency industry there is so much that can be done with it and those of us who are determined to stay in the market right now are the ones that are going to enjoy it the most when the market bulls
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 23, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

not everyone here joins crypto with a clear goal of what he wants; that is disttracting and lots of factors affects such member. easily affected those who don't have a strong understanding of who they are
Pages:
Jump to: