Pages:
Author

Topic: DiceOnCrack.com | If you thought dice was addicting... - page 5. (Read 9831 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Your *what* is itchy?
oh. then nothing, LOL. :-) interesting. bet BTC0.5, wonBTC0.33ish.
Activity: 602
Your *what* is itchy?
so, basically i just send my deposit to the address for the game i want to play....then what?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Tried this morning.. Confirms are very fast now..

Thanks
Activity: 700
Merit: 507
..refunded..

never mind.
legendary
Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001
Thanks to everyone for the positive reviews!

Couple announcements

Regarding slow payouts confirms, we have been adjusting the way unspent transactions are chosen to speed things up.

The payout TX will never be included in a block before the deposit TX because the latter is used as input for the former. They might go into the same block, likely so even, but if your original deposit doesn't get included for lack of fees or whatever, the payout tx won't either.

and

we are now on DiceOnCrack.bit for the 7 of you who know how to get there.
mem
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Herp Derp PTY LTD
something for the more discerning gambler hey Cheesy
I'll get around to play testing and adding to the list shortly.

I love how you can view a graph of the game by looking up its tx, very sexy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

Good innovation, expect to be ripped off shortly Tongue
Awesome. This is what innovation should look like.

I love that you shaved a huge amount off the house edge. Should put some pressure on the competition.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Id encourage you to send the default tx fee (auto calculated) otherwise you may get some fairly negative criticism from outspoken SD clone haters.

That being said, I think your game is better than SD currently, I like the innovations and auto martingale setup.
Players can play your games and not have the spam the blockchain 1000 times to win 0.25 btc and pay 1000 * 0.005btc in txfees.

Imitation is the best form of flattery Smiley

Something this idea deserves imo, (partly cause I'm in the black haha)
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
Id encourage you to send the default tx fee (auto calculated) otherwise you may get some fairly negative criticism from outspoken SD clone haters.

That being said, I think your game is better than SD currently, I like the innovations and auto martingale setup.
Players can play your games and not spam the blockchain 1000 times to win 0.25 btc and pay 1000 * 0.005btc in txfees.

I love it. So much.

yeah it's cool.. Good job Smiley
Activity: 686
I love it. So much.
legendary
We had forgot to include fees upon launch, but have since included them. Sorry for the delays. We are aware of the amount of unconfirmed.
Yeah not long ago he had to make sure a fee was being payed out on winnings. I still have a TX awaiting confirmation from this site from earlier in the day.
Thanks.. No problem at all.
legendary

edit: can you please tell me why it shows retained on my bet?

2012-10-24 19:28:41    b145745b    -----    Minefield    0.02000000    -----    -----    -----    -----    retained

Thanks

Processed. It looks like it needed a higher than normal fee, and was retried manually. It is now marked as a successful. Thanks for your understanding!
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
This is going to blow the blockchain up even more Smiley, cool implementation!
In your logo the die appears to be injecting something.  I'm no expert but don't you smoke crack rather than injecting it?

Other than that I'm loving your new site.  Nice work!  Smiley

You sir are correct...

I think the dice should have crazy bloodshot eyes or something Smiley

edit: can you please tell me why it shows retained on my bet?

2012-10-24 19:28:41    b145745b    -----    Minefield    0.02000000    -----    -----    -----    -----    retained

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
In your logo the die appears to be injecting something.  I'm no expert but don't you smoke crack rather than injecting it?

Other than that I'm loving your new site.  Nice work!  Smiley
Cool.. So my winnings might take a couple days Tongue

it's weird that the losing single satoshi have all confirmed... but not the winnings......
legendary
Trying it out... Smiley Very slow confirms on the way back Smiley

This isn't DiceOnSpeed.com.

Seriously, it is on the improvement checklist. Thanks for your patience everyone.

LoL... Dice on Valium?  Crack is an upper like meth eh Smiley

I'll bet my winning whenever they confirm.

Wait a sec! We were not posting tx fees on payout unless required, which greatly slows the inclusion of the payout tx in blocks. We have changed that now, fees will always get added (our treat Smiley )
Pages:
Jump to: