Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life? - page 16. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
It helped me to learn about economics and trading. Before Bitcoin I would hardly pay attention to all those since news. Post Bitcoin I always pay attention since everything is connected. Everything that happens in the fiat world has a side effect in Bitcoin, therefore you better remain informed.

same here. I never really paid heed to economics and trading and all that stuff.  But since I camee to know bitcoin , it has influenced me for better. I came to learn of so many things I would never think of. Economics is gradually becoming my favorite subject because of that.

Yeah Bitcoin can never ruin anyone's life. It have surely helped me in my life as it has become an alternative source of income for me. As I was not satisfied with the salary that I earn but Bitcoin added value to my income and I am enjoying my life with bitcoins.

It may not ruin their life of knowing bitcoin, but it def can if they got heavily invested at the wrong time.

Imagine buying at the highs of bitcoin like $1k and they put 30k.. im sure the person doesnt enjoy bitcoin as much.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
It actually help me out, cause I was actually seeing a documentary at the time.

And it was based on the recent bail out with the 2008 financial mess, and felt theres no resolution until I saw bitcoin.  Smiley

Activity: 938
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 952
Well I don't give Bitcoin that much priority in my life that it can control my emotions. I just simply look at it as a tool. I am not concerned about anything happened in the bitcoin network.

You will feel regret someday if you don't pay attention what is happening with bitcoin or what the factor that affect bitcoin price. It will be useless if you get much bitcoin in future but the price has went down and you didn't aware about it. I bet you never tell your friends about bitcoin.

Yeah then I think you should concentrate on your job if you are not concerned with the the bitcoin network. And yes it hasn't ruined my life as well it has helped me out in earning some extra money which is adding value to my standard of living which was not possible with the salary that I am earning.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Bitcoin has helped me by him, I earn my living by collecting coins with faucets.

seriously? you can sustain your live with faucets only... the only way would be through a bot and using a service for resolving captcha, but even then you need plenty of very good faucets like freebitco.in and all with 1k per hour reward or more

Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Bitcoin has helped me by him, I earn my living by collecting coins with faucets.
how much do you earn with faucets on daily basis.?
And what faucets do you use?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Q7
Activity: 448
It definitely hasn't ruin my life but it does offer some form of hope. Something that I can look forward to. Just some enthusiasm.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Well I don't give Bitcoin that much priority in my life that it can control my emotions. I just simply look at it as a tool. I am not concerned about anything happened in the bitcoin network.

You will feel regret someday if you don't pay attention what is happening with bitcoin or what the factor that affect bitcoin price. It will be useless if you get much bitcoin in future but the price has went down and you didn't aware about it. I bet you never tell your friends about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
so why are you on this forum and why are you using signature campaign and pm campaign,  if you don't give a damm about Bitcoin network.

because he is here to dump, he look at bitcoin like an alternative way to earn more fiat, not like a new tech, many are doing this here

everyone who is not rich or poor enough is here for the profit
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
so why are you on this forum and why are you using signature campaign and pm campaign,  if you don't give a damm about Bitcoin network.
Activity: 406
AltoCenter.com
Activity: 315
It helped me to learn about economics and trading. Before Bitcoin I would hardly pay attention to all those since news. Post Bitcoin I always pay attention since everything is connected. Everything that happens in the fiat world has a side effect in Bitcoin, therefore you better remain informed.

same here. I never really paid heed to economics and trading and all that stuff.  But since I camee to know bitcoin , it has influenced me for better. I came to learn of so many things I would never think of. Economics is gradually becoming my favorite subject because of that.

Yeah Bitcoin can never ruin anyone's life. It have surely helped me in my life as it has become an alternative source of income for me. As I was not satisfied with the salary that I earn but Bitcoin added value to my income and I am enjoying my life with bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Hehe same but not as economics becoming my favorite subject lol. Because of bitcoins I have some idea now in all economy terms . Not as much as I know what's the meaning of that but at least I have an idea what it is.
Activity: 336

legendary
Oh and one I forgot. It help me because I have idea now about what is market now a little bit thru trading. Economics , currencies , stock market , prices etc. all of this term come to my mind now. And by browsing to this forum everyday , it gained me some knowledge about what bitcoin really is.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
legendary
It ruined my life because it's affect my work Tongue When I introduced to bitcoin I used to work on method of earnings bitcoin while working. The result ? I always come home late because I cant finished my paperworks early than usual when I dont know about bitcoin.

And yes it helps my life too in many ways. It saves me from goddamn PTC's that you will spend 1month just to make 1dollar. And there is an online wallet provider here in PH that gives services in exchange of bitcoin like paying bills , instant cashout in some of the ATM machines etc.
Activity: 378
be your self
Bitcoin definitely helped me in many ways. It gave me knowledge , the right kind of research and analysis. Bitcoin has always proved to be one of the biggest helping hand without charging anything. No greedy eye on your assets. Do anything with your bitcoin.Maintain and stabilise them , they're gonna prove to be really useful in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: