Pages:
Author

Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life? - page 19. (Read 21438 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 503
Thank you for your advice, I agree with money management and what you've been through. But for me, I'm no big investor like you, I'm doing bitcoin not for just profit but for my own personal interest and enjoyment. And I think bitcoin has helped me a lot since I first started, because I gained so many knowledge of this digital world and really got to understand of what our future holds in currency. Bitcoin is not like any other investment I did, bitcoin is original and it's the first ever cryptocurency. It's helped me, and I believe it's helped you as well. Thank you for sharing
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Thanks for all the replies. I shouldn't say I am ruined, I am more discouraged and disappointed that I am not doing as well as I used to. With this all being said, we live and learn, and hopefully things will turn around by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
At the beginning it kind of ruined me, knowing I could have been a young rich kid if I invested in early 2012 when I first heard about it. But nowadays, I managed to stack up a couple of BTC with tons of effort, and feel god for the future. Owning entire BTC units already sets you apart and ahead of the pack. If you are here for the mega long term then you'll know that feel. It still sucks not being able to enjoy massive purchasing power right now tho.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
ups and downs, never a large amount of money though so not that much of a bad time.  It's the altcoins which are the dangerous ones!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I'd say perfected my life.  Grin
Perfected a Roughlyfe  Cheesy
It is a miracle money  Shocked lol
Grin well I can't think of a new name so thats my name until I think of something better
Activity: 714
I wouldn't say I know how it feels but I can understand your pain and I empathize with you. I have had similar setbacks with bitcoin but really, really profitable deals too. I have been trading bitcoins from 2 years and I have never let any other company fuck around my bitcoins, they have always stayed safe inside my wallet with my love and attention. Faucets have always been shitty and I have tried gambling twice, lost huge twice. Since then, I only trade and manage my finances.

Faucets currently are a total waste of time. They take up too many resources and don't earn me as much, atleast that is the case for me, might be different with others. I have had losses in bitcoin also but to the grace of god, I have sprung up with twice better results and my investments have always benefit me. I am happy with my decisions, and positive about the future of bitcoin!
Activity: 126
Perfected a Roughlyfe  Cheesy
It is a miracle money  Shocked lol
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I have learned a lot, but it hasn't ruined or helped my life in any way...yet.

If you learned a lot from bitcoin that means it really help you with some knowledge, although it is not much but actually it help a little bit, change you perspective about something, and you can start open your eyes about all things that is happening now
legendary
Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001
I have learned a lot, but it hasn't ruined or helped my life in any way...yet.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I guess there are no people around here saying that bitcoin ruin their life, all of them must be helped with this, plus with bitcoin we can learn many things and it can be knowledge for us too. And my answer here is bitcoin really help me until now, it never dissapointed me at once, except about the gambling things  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
I wont complain, i got to mine a little in mid 2013 and i still have some, i did managed to get a good cash out on the 2013 spike to make my family life better but i do find my self more in the computer now then back in 2013 looking for new investment opportunities based on bitcoin.
Activity: 154
bitcoin supporter
it helped me, it will help my future too, because i found it like quite useful tool rather than investment.
Activity: 560
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
as i didn't came to know about this digital currency in it's early stages, so i think it ruined my life. LOL.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I would say it has helped me a lot. It has opened my eyes to alot i just wasn't interested in before.
Not just with btc but all money markets i have become interested in now.

I once lost about $8 in btc to a blockchain wallet hack and ever since then i just wanted to learne more about security of bitcoins.
I even purchased a Mycelium entropy usb just so i could have 100% safe paper wallets and also print some for friends and try get them into it.
Its been a great rollercoaster over the last 1 to 2  yeas i have been into btc and i've loved it.
Activity: 994
I wouldn't say I know how it feels but I can understand your pain and I empathize with you. I have had similar setbacks with bitcoin but really, really profitable deals too. I have been trading bitcoins from 2 years and I have never let any other company fuck around my bitcoins, they have always stayed safe inside my wallet with my love and attention. Faucets have always been shitty and I have tried gambling twice, lost huge twice. Since then, I only trade and manage my finances.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
It definitely helped me learn a lot of new things which otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to learn, such as linux, gpg etc. I wish I had known about bitcoin when it was really cheap and then it would have helped me financially and the sad part is I was active on internet then but somehow didn't hear about it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Bitcoin helped me out, especially for economic and financial, I learn more about economics, currency, crypto, and about technology.

I'm just freelancer and if I don't have a jobs to do, I work for bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Nothing for the moment
I mean I wasen't hear on the MtGox thing , or the ~1200$ pump , and since I'am just a teenager who don't really need money , I'am buying now and holding few years and we will see what happens , but most likely it will be "Helped" if price rise with the halving block reward and if bitcoin dies before dies then it will be "waste of time" instead of "ruin your life" instead for me Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
ahh, even I lost a lot in last years, I still have to say helped.

I start being interested in linux, start learning everything from scratch and now managing hundreds of linux servers:) anyway, I lost money with gox, bfl, blackarrow in last years, on other hand I sold lot of bitcoins at 980, when I bought them at 60.

definitely, I'm happy, that bitcoin is here..Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: