Pages:
Author

Topic: Did ETH changed crypto world? - page 23. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 131
May 11, 2018, 02:44:40 PM
ETH is just an addition oof bitcoin. they are both to have a new audience.
they have the attention. but will keep striving for better as i see!
they are good to have but will people let it??
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 11, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
Very often we ask questions, whether ETH is worth to invest. For me ETH changed the crypto world, it is revolutionary.

Here is the article on the ERC20 and how it affected the tokens: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens

Do you agree? please share your opinion.
I agree with the view of the author. I think in the near future, all the altcoins will be based on the foundation of ETH to grow.
Because the platform of ETH is considered the most up to date. Of course, ETH will have NEO and EOS. But I think the foundation of NEO and EOS will not be comparable to ETH because it has so many shortcomings. ETH was born long ago and its technology is always improving every year, which is a good sign of long-term development.
Activity: 140
May 11, 2018, 12:54:35 PM
of course ETH did, we all see that many altcoin has based by ERC20 or we could say many altcoin is based by ETH itself, because his capability for fast transaction, so many ico project would prefer ETH rather than other.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:44:03 AM
In my opinion, Eth is now one of the most popular with most users. And many Erc20 technologies makes ICO startup with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto.and Ethereum fans are also more and more, many ICO who do Intelligent Contract with Ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 11, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
Yes, Ethereum has added smart contracts based on Bitcoin, which makes this market more developmental. I believe that it will add more good things in the future, hoping this market will have greater development. I will always invest in this market.
If the price goes down to zero value would you invest in it then? Too many people need to invest in coins for the technology and not for the money.
Activity: 128
May 11, 2018, 01:29:32 AM
Yes, Ethereum has added smart contracts based on Bitcoin, which makes this market more developmental. I believe that it will add more good things in the future, hoping this market will have greater development. I will always invest in this market.
Activity: 106
May 11, 2018, 01:26:17 AM
Ethereum has been used in payment systems, gold, investment crowdfunding, corporate finance, and is being developed for use in the Internet of Things, forecasting markets, web hosting, social networking, energy transfer, marriage contracts/wills, decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges , Supply Chain Management, Financial Markets, Election, Real Estate.
Hopefully, the potential use of these blockchain technologies and smart contracts will make you clearer. Personally, blockchain technology did not surprise me. What surprised me was the use case of this technology. In addition to the above use cases, how many have not been found? Remember, Ethereum only developed for a year or two. It is also an unfinished product. I am curious as to what will happen to Ethereum in the next few years.
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
May 11, 2018, 01:24:47 AM
I believe that a lot of new coins will be released soon and will work much better and more modern than the ethereum
Activity: 80
May 11, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Many use ETH to invest in some ICOs. I think Ethereum is a profitable project. At least now Ethereum has changed me.
Activity: 70
May 11, 2018, 01:01:30 AM
Ethereum helped by introducing many ICOs to the Crypto world. It has a very popular blockchain that most ICOs are using now to develop their ideas and concepts. From that perspective they have changed the crypto world.
Activity: 20
May 10, 2018, 02:52:46 PM
To me, Ethereum has made a change in the crypto world. And these changes are good. To me, the most important coin in the crypto world is Bitcoin and the second most important coin is Ethereum.
Activity: 15
May 10, 2018, 06:52:51 AM
I am very eith to invest. In the future it may be $ 1000 - $ 2,000
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 06:40:44 AM
Yeah i really agree with you Ethereum is change cryptocurrency world. Smart contract bring many great ERC20 tokens.
ERC-20 token standard certainly revolutionized the way blockchain works and the number of ICOs that respect this standard for their tokens is rapidly increasing. So far ERC20 has been the most popular one along with the ERC721 which is a story for another time!
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
I do not think that some kind of cryptocurrency will change the world more than bitcoin. with the advent of bitcoin crypto the world has started and the emergence of other cryptocurrencies simply contribute to the expansion of the choice in the cryptocurrency market, but not to its abrupt change.
Activity: 100
May 10, 2018, 04:10:15 AM
ETH not only changes the world of encryption, it will change the financial world, the information world, the medical world, and many other aspects. I firmly support Ethereum.
Activity: 140
May 10, 2018, 04:03:41 AM
in my opinion, Eth is now one of the most popular coins with most users. And Erc20 technology makes many startups run ICO with their brilliant idea. So, Eth can change the world of crypto. and Ethereum fans are also more and more, and many ICO is doing Intelligent Contract with Ethereum. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to raise the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 24
May 10, 2018, 01:32:48 AM
True eth has its own name that are going to know here in crypto that is why they make a lot of project new tokens that are in eth.
Activity: 165
May 08, 2018, 09:24:46 PM
I think Ethereum crypto-currency, which changes not only the financial world but also the idea of doing business. Among a large number of cryptocurrency is very difficult to stand out, but Ethereum is the best and altcoin can really survive and do very well in the market as well and bitcoin does not have to be the only cryptocurrency out there. With such a big project it's hard to imagine what the cryptocurrency market would look like without Ethereum in it.
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
May 08, 2018, 07:37:22 AM
Without ETH, there is no more new ICO and cryptocurrency will not popular like now. Without ICO, there is no more Bounty program or Airdrop.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 08, 2018, 07:27:49 AM
of course, changed the crypto world, everyone used to think only about bitcoin, and now they are investing in the ether, and it is actively growing, and soon it will become more reliable than bitcoin, although at a price it will not overtake
Pages:
Jump to: