Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 2. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 06:38:37 AM
No, i didnt buy any biycoin in December 2017. What i have done that time is i sold half of my bitcoins and the other half is ive sold it in the month of feb this year. And now i bought some btc again because its value is low and it is a good chance again to gain profit at the year end.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
July 09, 2018, 06:30:23 AM
For a newbies point of view it is quite tempting to buy something that are in the latest trend just like bitcoin where the price got trending during the month of December where it almost reach to 20k ATH but not knowing how the price could change after a couple of month for they are expecting too much that it can get a skyrocket price but the in reality all went down and many got disappointed that's why i never bought during the December rally.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:16:15 AM
You are quite correct. People who invested during mid December and late December will be worried now, that is if they are not long time believers because since its ATH, it has not got to $13,000
I agree. It too long then holding their coin. But maybe, they must just extend their patience for the price of bitcoin will not stay at its lowest. In investment, our patience and faith is really being tested.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
We buy 100 TH/s in december on cloud mining service. This inthestment was very loss-making.(Because difficulty up, profit down. If in last year it was 300%, now it is zero((( The most big problem ,that we take credit in bank for this operation! (And now, we have big problem.(((😢
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 05:16:18 AM
We know that  there is a big difference in price between December 2017 and today. The drop in price have really affected so many people. The advice I have for those people is to take time and check bitcoin chart in coinmarketcap so as to know the price of bitcoin before December 2017 and also study the events that leads to such rapid increase in price, From there they will have hope of price appreciation.
Activity: 124
July 09, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
If I had money at that time, I would definitely buy BTC. The world was pink then and now it's black
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 04:56:48 AM
No, I bought it in September and January=)
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 04:46:15 AM
If you bought on early december well it was a good move becuase you able to sold it times two. But buying bitcoin with 17k price because you believed that it will pump more like 50k then feel sorry for you. You just lost a lot of money and might never get it back.
Activity: 29
July 09, 2018, 03:56:31 AM
Nope, i just missed that timing and it's really happy because it's now back to 6k$ and of course it's not a good price at all
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
July 09, 2018, 02:19:29 AM
Thank God I did not. I actually managed to sell some, totally worth it.

I learned a lesson from that bull run: always take some profit periodically when it's going up. No matter how confident you are in the market. Remember that the run will stop at some point, don't make unrealistic hope like Bitcoin going above $100,000 from here. That's just too much hopium.
Activity: 546
July 09, 2018, 02:15:16 AM
No, but I was tempted though. I was really going to convert my altcoins so I can buy much more bitcoin. But I remembered that I should control my greed and I reminded myself that I have so much profit in altcoins already and that moment I made the best decision.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 04:41:06 PM
Although I did not buy bitcoin in December 2017, but I bought a lot of ETH in December, it was a mistake. Bitcoin price is always fluctuate, if I buy bitcoin In the high price of course I would be difficult to sell back.
Activity: 1
July 08, 2018, 04:21:07 PM
Took me years to finally be able to have some discretionary income avaliable to put into BTC after i found out about it (early 2011), unfortunately by the time i had some spare cash early Dec 2017, well we all know the rest. Sitting just under -50% at the moment and holding on, just don't know how much longer i can hold for until i need to access my $2k $1k... lol

Oh well always late to the party. But I've used the time to learn much about Crypto currency, and evaluated several wallet applications. I created a new (empty) Exodus wallet (1HEKDzHgZbhJJBfunkeFETVCnZ2sqGc9aB) while looking for nice UI based wallet software and like how one interacts with is so far, although i'm not in a position to purchase or get into the game again.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
EQUAL Network Token
July 08, 2018, 08:40:23 AM
Buying in december is not a big issue for long term holders , but i heard many stories where people took loan from friends or banks and then bought bitcoin and other coins at all time high price . so it is a big issue for them , even if they hold they need to pay interest .
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
July 08, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
That is right that lots of investors who invested last December 2017 in bitcoin are in the state of fear or worried with their investments because they bought bitcoin at a higher value but not experiencing the deep. If i had invested that time i would still put on hold and stay calm because the potential of bitcoin will continue and i know it will rise again even much more higher.
Activity: 109
July 08, 2018, 07:58:25 AM
You are quite correct. People who invested during mid December and late December will be worried now, that is if they are not long time believers because since its ATH, it has not got to $13,000

No I did not, because this year only I decided to join bitcoin honestly I have a little regret to my self why I didn't join bitcion earlier.But I think this is not to late for me, it's better late than never right?..
Activity: 39
July 08, 2018, 07:48:19 AM
No I didn't, because that is the time that i am busy with my studies. So, I do not know all about bitcoin and i have no idea with it. But now that i knew about bitcoin and now i have joined with this forum, i still did not buy a bitcoin because i cant afford to buy it.  Smiley
Activity: 198
July 08, 2018, 07:24:02 AM
Yeah, I bought at $12,000 during December period, though I sold it back at $11k when I saw the price was falling. I lost but am happy I didn't HODL till now. I have learnt my lesson not to listen to rumor by people. I now follow my heart
Activity: 153
July 08, 2018, 07:23:29 AM
If I knew about bitcoin before now!
Activity: 532
July 08, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
The value of bitcoin last december is too high. So there is no point for me to buy buy bitcoin. Those people who bought bitcoin last decemdecember are suffering a huge lost.
Pages:
Jump to: