Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 9. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
no so sad because ill always regret it because that month bitcoin is so high to the point that it reaches its highest peak
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 08:28:15 AM
By mid-year two thousand seventeen I had bought Bitcoin and put it in my wallet. When the Bitcoin price goes up I will sell it happily later this year.
Activity: 216
July 06, 2018, 07:50:01 AM
i did not and that was the biggest mistake i have ever made since i got into crypto investments and got to know about investing into ICO's. But i was very happy when the market went down a bit so that i was able to purchase some few coins for myself and right now i am holding till the market gets to its full peak so that i can also reap some benefits out of my investments.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 06:47:33 AM
Do you guys really think BTC can go back to 20K???  So many people are shorting BTC .

When Bitcoin had its rise , shorting bitcoin was not an option.  It is today so I dunno if it will ever get too far pass the 10k region.

my Opinion,,, dont beat me up cause I didnt buy in NOV  Tongue

I held , which might be just as bad ,  Grin
Activity: 21
July 06, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
I did not buy since I started just this year. But for those who bought last December must not get worried. I know it will just take few months or weeks then bitcoin will be skyrocketing again.
How high do you think BTC will go by the end of this year?
Activity: 22
July 06, 2018, 04:51:35 AM
I invested in bitcoin in December 2017, but I also invested in November, so I get my profit. For the time that I kept the bitcoins to the present day, I made many profits, therefore, it is necessary to dispose of Tokens correctly.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 04:47:00 AM
I never buy/bought bitcoin ever since.
i just work for it.
but for the others who have bought bitcoin last December 2017, i feel so sad for them as they are in big trouble now.
i hope bitcoin can get to the price soon like before or for better overtake 20,000 USD for them to recover.
Activity: 141
July 06, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
although I did not buy bitcoin in December 2017, but I also understand how people who buy and lose the value of money investsinya. You are absolutely right if you do not panic, we should not panic and sell all Bitcoin, because it will only make the bitcoin prices go down and down again.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
July 06, 2018, 04:33:30 AM
No one really has any idea when Bitcoin will reach such heights again...
Yeah, I think I know the time we shall revisit the bitcoin ATH again. That will literally be when all the weak hands are killed! The weak hands are the true enemies of the crypto industry, not the press.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 04:07:04 AM
I did not buy since I started just this year. But for those who bought last December must not get worried. I know it will just take few months or weeks then bitcoin will be skyrocketing again.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 06, 2018, 04:03:24 AM
I bought some  and Until now I hold it because I believe I will earn on that day when the price become very high like the highest price 100k dollars.

For sure most of them are crying now because they lose most of their capital but it is not late because bitcoin will recover and you get back your capital and get more profit.
Activity: 364
July 06, 2018, 04:00:59 AM
No i did not buy but my aunt did bought after my cousin convinced her to join the forum and got interested to buy when she found out how amazing bitcoin is. As far as i know never she regret that she bought some even if the bitcoin price drop this low because she believes that it can still recover like what it always did after the correction.
Activity: 17
July 06, 2018, 04:00:08 AM
I do not buy Bitcoin at $ 20 000 but I buy it at $ 10000. If I sell at this time I have lost $ 4000 for every penny. But I'm not worried about that. What happened in 2017 made me believe that Bitcoin would rise again
Activity: 159
July 06, 2018, 03:56:46 AM
I did not purchase some amount of bitcoin last year. Currently, I'm pretty sure Bitcoin is putting some sort of fears into the minds of people who bought some last year December especially if they are new to the system. This is because, since bitcoin dropped in value till date, there has no been significant improvement in bitcoin value and this is very worrisome. I am sure bitcoin will at all cost ignite massively in its value getting to the end of this year. No need to worry and panic at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 03:52:09 AM
Unfortunately, some people did not sell bitcoins at the time. Some of my friends also tried to buy some bitcoin for long term hold: v. Bitcoin has dropped from $ 20k at this time to $ 6k7 now. That is a special thing that btc gives us. I hope btc's price will be $ 10k at the end of the year.
Activity: 28
July 06, 2018, 03:50:41 AM
I don't purchase bitcoin in December. Be that as it may, I need to tell everybody who purchased right now, be solid and have tolerance.

I think in a couple of years (possibly prior) the misfortune is away, and you have made some great pick up.

Look at what will happen on December 2013, there was a comparative circumstance
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 03:45:40 AM
I couldn't buy them because i have not crypto fully then as i was still newbies trying to understand how the blockchain technology works..
Activity: 434
July 06, 2018, 03:41:34 AM
I absolutely bought bitcoin last December at 9,9xx$ and i bought another when it reached 13,0xx$ and i hold it until it reach 20,000$. I am just fortunate enough to sell it on that value because it went down before Christmas eve. For those who had bought it at 20,000$, just hold it and never lose faith on it because bitcoin will surely come back soon.
Activity: 92
July 06, 2018, 01:29:51 AM
Of course, I bought a lot of Bitcoin in December 2017. I bought most of the Bitcoin in my life in December 2017. Now my savings of Bitcoin changed my life. I am very happy now.
Activity: 457
July 06, 2018, 01:19:58 AM
when we buy bitcoin anytime it's not a problem if we know all the risks and benefits earned from the investment is very true your opinion bitcoin is a long-term investment that requires confidence and patience in his investment
Pages:
Jump to: