Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 7. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 06:52:00 PM
No I did not even sell some of my bitcoin that month but people in my country bought bitcoin in December 2017 and they've lost their money because when prices drop quickly they've become panic sellers and indeed those who buy bitcoin for a high price just hoping bitcoin go up but in fact price correction happened month of the month. Thanks
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:43:23 PM
There are many people who at the moment are very losing to Bitcoine due to the decrease in its value. I, for example, bought Bitcoin in February this year when its price was also much higher than at the moment. It may be worrying that there is little chance that Bitcoin will ever reach the level from the end of the previous year. Then its popularity and demand for it was the largest in history, but now, due to declines in the value of many people, they withdrew from investments in Bitcoin, which strongly affected its price.
In my part I did not buy bitcoin last year, but I will in this year 208 , I will stock my bitcoin in the next coming months to have a better profit in the end of the year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 06:38:45 PM
I absolutely did not! I had this thinking that the sudden price hike was brought about by, most probably, the holiday season which is why people started to buy starting September or October until December. The price was too high for any common trader to invest in. So I had my doubts. Which is why I did not even consider buying during that time. And I was right! BTC price started to gradually fall starting about last week of December onwards. At this point, BTC for me is a mode of exchange for other currencies and not something I would invest into.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 06, 2018, 06:16:04 PM
Seriously I feel for those who bought Bitcoin during the bull run last night. The market is really in a bad shape and it will take a whole lot for the market to reach the height it did last year but that's not to say it's unattainable.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
July 06, 2018, 06:15:29 PM
Well as for me, that was the time i had faith in bitcoin becuse i never believed crypto. Although I wanted to get then but the price is so so high than what i can risk to buy. Although I expect same rise before the end of the year again so i got alittle when the price went down as low as $6000 hoping i would have profit before the end of the year.
Activity: 448
July 06, 2018, 06:11:11 PM
I dont even know how to buy, perhaps im a newbie here but i want to know more about bitcoins, thank you to this forum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 06:07:22 PM
I have actually sold one Bitcoin in December, so that now I have something to eat for this entire year. But if I knew for sure what would happen, I'd have sold them all and rebuy them now. Usual thinking in hindsight.
However it is an interesting thread to monitor people's reaction to these swings of the market.
December is also the moment I have discovered this forum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
July 06, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
If you are not new into bitcoin you woundnt buy bitcoin at that price unless you are at short term and not in long term. I sell some bitcoin on december that time but I did not reach 20k usd on that point. I sell it at around 17k to 18k still no regret even bitcoin value goes up into 20k its a win win situation for me at that time. The biggest amount that I got for a certain period of month only.

I did not buy bitcoin Dec. 2017 I'm still learning on that time we'll that's a big price pick investors and holders are happy on their profits I think and I am hoping this coming Dec. 2018 I can experience a little bit progressive years upon joining in this industry.
Me too, there is no way that I will buy bitcoin at that amount, but I do have earnings at that time and have a  little savings  that makes our holiday season especial where in I bought something for my family and it really makes me feel happy the moment and my first time to buy something for my family.
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
July 06, 2018, 05:58:44 PM
Perhaps a lot of disappointment from all those who bought at the end of last year, seeing current prices in all markets is unchanged and all showing weaknesses in the purchase price, and it is worrying it will take a long time to get all the prices to go back just like in last year's so drastically seeing unexpectedly rising bitcoin prices, much speculation about the upcoming bitcoin price in 2021 that many predict there will be a price increase of up to 1 billion per 1 BTC.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 05:54:43 PM
I did not buy bitcoin in December 2017 but sold it at that time. The price has risen very high at that time and it certainly gives me an advantage investing there. If I had not sold it then surely I would not have benefited at that time. And now I buy bitcoin a little bit. And invest in bitcoin. Surely people who buy bitcoin in December of 2017 are now waiting too long for their investment. Hopefully the bitcoin rises again.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
July 06, 2018, 05:47:57 PM
There are many people who at the moment are very losing to Bitcoine due to the decrease in its value. I, for example, bought Bitcoin in February this year when its price was also much higher than at the moment. It may be worrying that there is little chance that Bitcoin will ever reach the level from the end of the previous year. Then its popularity and demand for it was the largest in history, but now, due to declines in the value of many people, they withdrew from investments in Bitcoin, which strongly affected its price.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 05:00:51 PM
If you are not new into bitcoin you woundnt buy bitcoin at that price unless you are at short term and not in long term. I sell some bitcoin on december that time but I did not reach 20k usd on that point. I sell it at around 17k to 18k still no regret even bitcoin value goes up into 20k its a win win situation for me at that time. The biggest amount that I got for a certain period of month only.

I did not buy bitcoin Dec. 2017 I'm still learning on that time we'll that's a big price pick investors and holders are happy on their profits I think and I am hoping this coming Dec. 2018 I can experience a little bit progressive years upon joining in this industry.
Activity: 34
July 06, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
Buying December was one of the biggest bomb that ever happened. People night thinking that’s the way it will always happen. The price hit $18k per bitcoin. But now it is less than $7k. The market is still bearish now. My advice is for buyers then to keep their faith, it will still hit 20k this same year. It is just to be patient.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
July 06, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
December 15-18, 2017, is the most memorable moment for us, because at that time bitcoin has incised its new record at its best price of $ 19.600, we as small investors really feel benefited.  
To be honest, at that time I made a sale because previously I had bought it when the bitcoin price was about $ 4.600 on September 3, 2017, and the profit we got was incredible.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 04:46:02 PM
People who bought in December certainly have a big problem to solve. Their investment has lost a lot of value. Now they are facing a difficult decision. Sell at a loss or hold and count on a quick return to the December price.
actually i sold my bitcoin in december 2017 because its price was very high and i take a profit at that time.
Activity: 560
July 06, 2018, 04:09:49 PM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon
Yes,I was bought some bitcoin in December 2017. I am holding still my btc and other asset but day by day I am disappointing for btc price down and control my emotion.I hope bitcoin and crypto market will back after ended this year and break all previous record.
You have made a good decision by still holding it and not selling. You only lose when you sell. I believe it will surely bounce back and even if you do not get profit, you are going to get your money back
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
December of 2017 is the historical period of bitcoin hard to forget the happy moments are when their price reaches more than $ 20000 and the market becomes more vibrant as well as more opportunities in the future.
Activity: 133
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
July 06, 2018, 11:56:42 AM
I wanted to buy, but it so happened that the money needed to invest in another business) consider me lucky I didn't buy bitcoin in December))
Be sure glad you didn't cause now you can enjoy the same asset for 1/3 the price. What a great saving
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
July 06, 2018, 11:44:50 AM
You are quite correct. People who invested during mid December and late December will be worried now, that is if they are not long time believers because since its ATH, it has not got to $13,000
I think the people who invested on the month of December 2017 will worried now because they buy bitcoin at the price of $18000-$20000. As of now the price of bitcoin is around $6000 and if they buy bitcoin at $20000 they totally lose a lot of money so that the best thing that they could do is do not panic and just hold it.
Activity: 133
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
July 06, 2018, 11:20:23 AM
I can only hope that this will turn to reality. Been waiting a long time now
Pages:
Jump to: