Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you buy bitcoin in December 2017? - page 4. (Read 1517 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 02:37:29 AM
Same is the case with me but I strongle believe bitcoin will be 25k this time and all my investment will return back to me with profit Smiley
Activity: 44
July 08, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

I lost half of Bitcoin's assets. I'm more lucky than the $ 19,000 buyers. However, I am still very sad and can not predict whether the price of BTC will return to $ 19,000 as before. Hope is there.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
July 08, 2018, 02:25:46 AM
hey yes i bought btc in high price but i know btc will recover its low price and patience is the key to success.
hold if u bought at high price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
July 08, 2018, 02:20:00 AM
yes I've buy a few and I used it to invest in some altcoins that have been rallying in january so its worth it your skill and effort in understanding the market will payoff someday and if you are at the right timing the risk and reward ratio will be at your favor its just a matter or patience and discipline to manage your port folio this is applicable also in other channels like businesses and stocks.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
July 08, 2018, 02:18:15 AM
I am grateful because i did not bought during those times.
But i know people who bought during that panic scenario, and they all wanted to keep buying even more because they thought that bitcoin was gonna be costing more than $30000 in less than a few months, did it happen? of course not. they all got reckt.
Activity: 208
July 08, 2018, 02:13:11 AM
It's easy to say "do not be afraid, do not worry, everything will be fine". Because you do not experience it. It will be hard for people who experience it. But what would the word, all have happened. No one knows if Bitcoin will go down drastically. Even if sold now, you will get big losses. Therefore hold it until the end of the year. I'm sure Bitcoin will rise to the highest level. Your money will come back with its benefits.
Activity: 729
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 01:11:01 AM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

Bitcoin will definitely rise again in price, and will be above $ 20,000. Do not be afraid of losing, it's better to be patient to wait even though we have to wait for a long time, rather than giving up with the circumstances we end up experiencing huge losses. ignore the negative opinions of others about bitcoin, and always think positive and convinced that the profits will definitely be obtained, thus there is no need to fear one day bitcoin prices will surely rise much higher than previous highs.
Activity: 88
July 08, 2018, 01:09:22 AM
I do not buy Bitcoin at $ 20,000 but I buy it at $ 10,000. If I sell it at the moment I lost $ 4000 for every penny. But I do not worry about that. What happened in 2017 led me to believe that Bitcoin would rise again.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
July 08, 2018, 01:02:06 AM
No, I do not buy bitcoin in december 2017. Because on the wakti of the month bitcoin is climbing and the price is very expensive. I can not afford to buy bitcoin at such a large price.  Embarrassed
Me too. In that time, December 2017, I already predicted that Bitcoin will drop it's price in to $6500 and here's it comes. It is already happened. My prediction is quite nice but i think that bitcoin is difficult to recover from downfall and it will cause a bad news to the investors and holders of Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 12:57:19 AM
No, I do not buy bitcoin in december 2017. Because on the wakti of the month bitcoin is climbing and the price is very expensive. I can not afford to buy bitcoin at such a large price.  Embarrassed
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 07, 2018, 10:56:46 PM
No, I didn't buy any btc in the end of 2017. And I think it was a better decision than to buy on growing market.  I have a friend who decided he was late and bought a bitcoin when it was 17 thousanfd. I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin, so if you have an opportunity, I would highly recommend you to make some investments into ethereum or bitcoin. But it's only my recommendations, unfortunately  I am not an expert.
Luckily, I also did not take risk from December because it has huge lose and long time to gain profit. I am happy that I earned bitcoin from other way which did not need any amount to have coins in my account. That time, ethereum was better to buy and invest because price really goes down before it rise like what price it has right now.
You are lucky that you didn't buy and that is should how the other people think about bitcoin. They should not think about profit all the time and they should focus on not being greedy and analyzing the situation to know if it is still a great opportunity for them to buy bitcoin to create profit or they should wait for the price to calm down.
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 10:55:30 PM
It is an undisputed fact that those are affected much by this sudden drop in bitcoin price are those who bought it in December last year when bitcoin was skyrocketing. I understand the emotional trauma you are going through. Nobody will be happy watching his investment losing value like that. I want to encourage you that the downfall of a man is not the end. In June 2017, nobody ever thought of bitcoin hitting $20k by December 2017 and that is the beauty of bitcoin. It takes only minutes for bitcoin price to either rise or fall. Never dump your coin out of fear. Let's keep our fingers  crossed and hope for the best. If you understand that Bitcoin is a long term investment, you wouldn't panic when the price falls within some short period of time. We will all laugh soon

No I did not buy bitcoin in december 2017 because the price of it is too high. Actually in that month and year that is the most unexpectedly increase of bitcoin price because it is close enough to be a million in my country.
Activity: 25
July 07, 2018, 10:49:28 PM
The price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017 is really too high. Those who bought Bitcoin at the time really did risked blindly and did not understand the game. That leaves them losing 2/3 of their accounts
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
July 07, 2018, 10:41:58 PM
No, I didn't buy any btc in the end of 2017. And I think it was a better decision than to buy on growing market.  I have a friend who decided he was late and bought a bitcoin when it was 17 thousanfd. I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin, so if you have an opportunity, I would highly recommend you to make some investments into ethereum or bitcoin. But it's only my recommendations, unfortunately  I am not an expert.
Luckily, I also did not take risk from December because it has huge lose and long time to gain profit. I am happy that I earned bitcoin from other way which did not need any amount to have coins in my account. That time, ethereum was better to buy and invest because price really goes down before it rise like what price it has right now.
Activity: 17
July 07, 2018, 10:41:17 PM
It's sad if you buy Bitcoin when it's too high. I bought Bitcoin in early 2018 when its price was $ 10000 but I'm not pessimistic about the Bitcoin price at the moment. I believe it will increase again
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 10:09:07 PM
I bought some good amount of BTC last year knowing that the price will increase this year so I can get much from it but didn't happen that way. I know this coin will surely increase in price some years to come or months to come.

Yes bitcoin will bounce back, you are correct that best option for you to do is keep holding your bitcoin because if you sell it now the price of bitcoin is at low. Big losses if you sell your bitcoin now since it cost your capital at around of 17000$-19000$. Keep the faith and have patience for sure bitcoin will rise again in the future.
Activity: 68
July 07, 2018, 09:27:42 PM
I did not.
But for those people who did, just hold on tight. You will not lose any money if you do not sell at way lower price. Keep those coins safe and I believe bitcoin will go back up soon.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
July 07, 2018, 09:23:15 PM
Sometimes we get excited so much that with the shoot in the price of bitcoin, we tend to forget the fact that bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies are very much volatile. We all knew that at 20k usd, the price will somehow be stable so we decided to get some bitcoins in our wallet. Only to find out that there was going to be a huge sudden drop. I will still hold my though.

True. I did not buy bitcoin last December and I forgot to sell also. Last December is the best time to sell, but I continue to hold, I lose the opportunity to sell it at its highest price. Its okay, but I was FOMOed on Eth  Grin I bought last December a few of it, Now I still hold it for several months now.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 07, 2018, 06:51:39 PM
No. I did not buy bitcoin in December 2017. I started bitcoin investment in January 2018 after i heard the huge rise in bitcoin price in the previous month. I didn't buy it as high as the amount in December but it is still higher than the current price so if i sell now, i will run at a lose
Same with me, I didn’t buy bitcoin. During that month and year, the price is bitcoin is $20000; it was so high compared today. Going on, I’m holding my bitcoin last year.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
July 07, 2018, 06:45:29 PM
I had never buy bitcoin in december 2017 i had not a capital to buy bitcoin at that time when i see the bitcoin increase it rapidly of price i was disappointed that i don't any bitcoin in my wallet but that is ok there are many times here to get more profit from bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: