Pages:
Author

Topic: Did you fall for the current dip and sell off - page 8. (Read 1009 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
There are a lot of reasons why a particular holder tends to sell off their bitcoin from the recent dip;

-sudden need of money
-panic emotions
-influenced by fuds
-buying other coins

And other has personal reasons about that. But when you are a long time crypto holder like me, there is no room for a panic emotions as I have experienced this kind of scene before and the best thing to di is to keep on holding until I reach again my goal profit.
I agree holding would always be the best option in time of dips but for some important and inevitable reasons, other people force to sell their coins rather than hold them.

I personally don't fall in this current dip and resort to panic selling. I know my goal and i'm determined to follow it. Holding might be quite hard especially if the price keeps on dropping and you see all your investments are falling too but if you are patient enough and you believe in the potentials of the coins you are holding, you will never gonna sell off because you know big profits might be waiting in the long run.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
Honestly wanted to ask and to discovered the newbies among us. i though of creating a vote but it is not Necessary.  i really wanted to ask if there are members of this community that sold off during the last dip thinking that the market has crashed. alot of friends kept complaining that bitcoin and alts will go deep down and it will take months before coming back.

Really wanted to find out people that lost their grip and sold off. what really was your main reason for NOT holding...

Honestly I won't sell at the dip.Because the dip is the new chance to inverse your money.Mostly people do trade and make a buy option all the time.If you brought some coin and hold for a period of one month is enough.Because one month is enough to get a good profit from your investment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
There are a lot of reasons why a particular holder tends to sell off their bitcoin from the recent dip;

-sudden need of money
-panic emotions
-influenced by fuds
-buying other coins

And other has personal reasons about that. But when you are a long time crypto holder like me, there is no room for a panic emotions as I have experienced this kind of scene before and the best thing to di is to keep on holding until I reach again my goal profit.
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
ITSMYNE
Honestly wanted to ask and to discovered the newbies among us. i though of creating a vote but it is not Necessary.  i really wanted to ask if there are members of this community that sold off during the last dip thinking that the market has crashed. alot of friends kept complaining that bitcoin and alts will go deep down and it will take months before coming back.

Really wanted to find out people that lost their grip and sold off. what really was your main reason for NOT holding...
Pages:
Jump to: