Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 103. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
No it's not. Every investment that you put all of your money should be considered as risky. You can also invest in altcoins so you don't rely on one market only. Also, don't invest all of your money in investment but save most of your money either in bank/in your wallet/piggy bank.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What's the minimum amount you can invest to trading?
Like how will you know if you found the good place to invest your BTC?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
I did. And I've never regretted doing it. This was the best decision in my life and I will continue to put all my funds and work into it. I really have a high hope with bitcoins and surely it will not disappoint! So far, it has more than doubled after the new year and seems like it won't even stop.

Bitcoin is certainly a promising coin, but it's still a very big risk to put all the funds in one cell. So can only make real fans bitcoin.
Indeed, putting all of your money on bitcoin is very risky. Although it has a potential to increase still you can't assure that it will continue to grow maybe it dump in any seconds so you'd better to split your money. Having funds will be a big help when the time if you need a money to spend.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I did not put all my money into btc. It's better to diversify rather than put your eggs all in 1 basket. I am holding XCR and ETH as well has some stocks and etfs. While you may see higher gains from going all in on BTC, it's better to be safe.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
No I do not place all my funds into bitcoin.  We should not give all in just one investment.  We should learn to diversify, this way we are mitigating the risk of getting burned out once our sole investment does not work well.  Aside from that having more investment simply means more stream of possible income.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent
Yeah I agree you can invest a large portion into the bitcoin and the rest into the others so that to cover our investment with a safety. These are sort of the safety precautions one must take like I trade into ETH, Dash, ZEC and XRP beside the Bitcoin and I am confident that I have invested in good places. I guess these are all possible only with experiences.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
I put all my savings into bitcoin when price is already high at $1400. Because i feel confident bitcoin still continue to skyrocket. And boom, that belief's true. I have earned profit over $2000 by selling 2btc.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
I did. And I've never regretted doing it. This was the best decision in my life and I will continue to put all my funds and work into it. I really have a high hope with bitcoins and surely it will not disappoint! So far, it has more than doubled after the new year and seems like it won't even stop.

Bitcoin is certainly a promising coin, but it's still a very big risk to put all the funds in one cell. So can only make real fans bitcoin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I wouldnt put anymore than 70% of my money into bitcoin. it is still important to diversify into other investments such as stocks and ETFs even though they might not be as profitable or exciting as bitcoin. Putting your eggs in 1 basket puts your risk insanely high especially if you all in on bitcoin.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
No, i don't. I have placed my 60% money on some altcoins and 40% left i have placed on bitcoin. Putting our money on a single currency is too risky. We must put it on different places to prevent from big loss if that single currency falling down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent
Nowadays 90% of my money is in bitcoin and I am not worrying about it but I am happy because my money already increased and it is increasing more when the price increase and I have notice that there is no any risk to put my money in bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
This not a good decision of placing all your funds in the bitcoin. We surely know and understand the potential of the bitcoin but still we can’t say anything about its future with considering the predictions 100% true or accurate. The predictions may vary from the real market due to certain reasons.
you can see that bitcoin price increasing to higher value and for me its good idea or decision to place your all fund in bitcoin because bitcoin going to rising its price too much faster so i prefer that its good idea to invest your all money in bitcoin right now.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
This not a good decision of placing all your funds in the bitcoin. We surely know and understand the potential of the bitcoin but still we can’t say anything about its future with considering the predictions 100% true or accurate. The predictions may vary from the real market due to certain reasons.

Is that a joke. You should wait until you calculate all your daily expenses and then put your rest money into it. Bitcoin is profitable but also habitual. So don't fall for it to that extend.
Probably you are right. Still when considering the returns anyone could make with bitcoin enforcing most of the people here to go all-in. I am not recommending anyone to do so. But it will be profitable as per the promises we can see from bitcoins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
Is that a joke. You should wait until you calculate all your daily expenses and then put your rest money into it. Bitcoin is profitable but also habitual. So don't fall for it to that extend.
Activity: 966
Merit: 506

Well if you are not similar with altcoins, all the funds in bitcoins is a good option. I would suggest you that if you are really willing to start investment in Altcoins, first get familiar with them and try yo gather opinion on which ones to buy and on how much cost and quantity. Choosing an exchange also should be done accpurding to the amount you willing to invest to buy the altcoins. All in All,  understand it well, before making a decision.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Why to put all your money in bitcoin when there are several more promising cryptocurrencies available out there.
Bitcoin is already at its height but in the reign of bitcoin, people ignore potential of other coins, say, Dogecoin. It used to be 11 satoshis last year, now rose to 110 satoshis. So people would have inreased their money by 11x BTC INCREASE in just one year.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
How can people do that? do you think its very best for us to spend all our money in this unsure situation? Since we might gonna fall on bad state if we just let our selves to be more fan kid on bitcoins and spend what we have for future stake althought bitcoins having a good run right now but still its not really a big guarantee for us to believe 100% that we can earn continously and became rich by this.
i think most of the the people invest some part of their assets in on place, therefore i do not think that people may be putting all their funds in bitcoin. to me i personally putting about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, as  i am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin is will continue its up trend for long time and hope that the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to 3000 USD level very soon. therefore i am not reluctant while putting such a big amount of money in bitcoin.
That's just common practice that you should put all your eggs on one basket, that's not going to be so much of a risk because there would be other streams of income. Basically, putting funds in Bitcoin would have great returns in the long run and that's what makes it so awesome. It's still continuing to increase in pricing, and that's great.

well that's a risk i'm not willing to take though. although the increasing price of btc would make it a very good investment, not having any contingency would be a mistake that someday may have dire.consequences. so im not thinking about the profit but the security for my money

Bitcoin is not regulated by the government, as price increases we need to be fear about the scamming attempt may do the wallet providers. If we are able to rid out from that. We will easily put our funds into bitcoin investment like trading, mining and etc..
After Japanese exploration about bitcoin, I hope more countries would accept the bitcoin as a legal money.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How can people do that? do you think its very best for us to spend all our money in this unsure situation? Since we might gonna fall on bad state if we just let our selves to be more fan kid on bitcoins and spend what we have for future stake althought bitcoins having a good run right now but still its not really a big guarantee for us to believe 100% that we can earn continously and became rich by this.
i think most of the the people invest some part of their assets in on place, therefore i do not think that people may be putting all their funds in bitcoin. to me i personally putting about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, as  i am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin is will continue its up trend for long time and hope that the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to 3000 USD level very soon. therefore i am not reluctant while putting such a big amount of money in bitcoin.
That's just common practice that you should put all your eggs on one basket, that's not going to be so much of a risk because there would be other streams of income. Basically, putting funds in Bitcoin would have great returns in the long run and that's what makes it so awesome. It's still continuing to increase in pricing, and that's great.

well that's a risk i'm not willing to take though. although the increasing price of btc would make it a very good investment, not having any contingency would be a mistake that someday may have dire.consequences. so im not thinking about the profit but the security for my money

I agree. Having all your funds in the same place can one day put all your finances in rubble. Diversifying or spreading your money in several investments and savings would be a better option so that at least if one doesn't work well, you'd have something left to start again with.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Jump to: