Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 105. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I don't recommend to put all your money into bitcoinn because it i too risky, it might gone in just a short time. You should leave some fund so you have a money to use when the times of needs. There's many way to grow your bitcoin and all you need to do is work hard like trading, investment and through this forum.
At the times when I do not need to spend my money in any needs then I keep all of my money in bitcoin and putting them all in bitcoin do not harm me. I have not felt any risk while keeping my money in bitcoin and I money increased whenever I kept them in bitcoin. In the past it was a fear to keep money in bitcoin because the base was not much stronger but now the base of bitcoin is very stronger and I am earning a very high amount of money.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I dare to invest almost all of my savings funds on bitcoin, because bitcoin rate will still keep moving up. And I plan to sell it by the end of this year.
You took high risk with your hard work money. But waiting for this year end is not good. You must watch the BTC price suppose if it goes down this year end you will get nothing from your investment and you will get a big loss. So investing your full money in BTC is not a bad thing, you should sell it for at least 10% profit then only it is worth.

Indeed, the benefit is the desire of all the people. But all that also need for calculation, because if we just look at the excitement just then everything will end up at a huge disadvantage. Investing all money owned could give quite serious effects if you do not perform a rotation of money well. So, you should be able to do the game correctly, otherwise it will all end up at a huge disadvantage

Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I don't recommend to put all your money into bitcoinn because it i too risky, it might gone in just a short time. You should leave some fund so you have a money to use when the times of needs. There's many way to grow your bitcoin and all you need to do is work hard like trading, investment and through this forum.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
That's not that dangerous since bitcoin won't dump easily but it's not a good idea since ot might dump and you shoudn't only depend in one market a time.
exactly. there should always be a contingency when it comes to money and it's not really a wise thing to have all invested in one place be it bitcoin or other currencies. we'll never know when a big dump or even a crash would happen and its best that to have your funds distributed so you won't lose everything 
Activity: 331
Merit: 250

That's not that dangerous since bitcoin won't dump easily but it's not a good idea since ot might dump and you shoudn't only depend in one market a time. And ofcourse bitcoin won't just dump only sometimes it will grow higher. So it's up to you of what you will do. But I suggest to you to hold up since bitcoin value today is increasing. Choose wisely ofcourse.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I would not do that if i were you. Putting all your funds in unsure investment is a gamble. Real or physical business is more better.
Thats true, its not wise to put all your asset in bitcoin because there is no guarantee that you will earn, many things can happen in the future and we cant be sure if thats favor to investors. although investing in btc is profitable still it has risk, i think 30 to 50% of my asset is enough to invest in btc, so incase something happen i still have money to use for other business.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Dont invest all your money in bitcoin becayse no one knows even the founder of bitcoin what will happen in the bitcoin nextweek, or next year. You must invest your 50% money in bitcoin to make sure that half of your money is safe from the risk. Even the bitcoin have big future they dont know what happen in the future what if all your money invest to bitcoin and the bitcoin will die your money also die or lost.Yes bitcoingives you high profit but it is risky because the price dump fastly and you cannot know that when does happen. I cannot give all my trust in bitcoin .
You are right, don't make this decision to invest your all money in bitcoin. The present market is good to make money so invest half of your money in this and try to make some profit. Don't expect double profit because we don't know what the future of this cryptocurrency is.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Dont invest all your money in bitcoin becayse no one knows even the founder of bitcoin what will happen in the bitcoin nextweek, or next year. You must invest your 50% money in bitcoin to make sure that half of your money is safe from the risk. Even the bitcoin have big future they dont know what happen in the future what if all your money invest to bitcoin and the bitcoin will die your money also die or lost.Yes bitcoingives you high profit but it is risky because the price dump fastly and you cannot know that when does happen. I cannot give all my trust in bitcoin .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
I would not do that if i were you. Putting all your funds in unsure investment is a gamble. Real or physical business is more better.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
for me no, I don't put all of my money into bitcoin It's very risky, I need money to pay my monthly bills and for foods also but 30% of my money transfer into bitcoin so at least I have a little income.
Activity: 253
No. I didn't put all my funds in bitcoin. I divide it into altcoin like STRATIS and ETH. Portion bitcoin i have is smaller than both at the moment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Putting all your money in only one investment is the worst idea that an investor could have. investment should be done with multiple investment programs to eliminate the risk so that you can still earn as one's market fell down.
Activity: 602
HEX: Longer pays better
Even if you believe in btc with all your heart, it doesn't make sense to put all your funds there. Like other assets you should only put a portion of your wealth there because you never know the future might bring.

Personally I put about 25% of my wealth in bitcoin.

That is the right thing to do as you cannot take that high risk of investing all your money at single place as if bitcoin fails in future then you will be loosing all your money at once so to minimize the risk of loosing money its always good to diversify your investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Even if you believe in btc with all your heart, it doesn't make sense to put all your funds there. Like other assets you should only put a portion of your wealth there because you never know the future might bring.

Personally I put about 25% of my wealth in bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think yes because I think bitcoin price will go more high. And it is right to place money into a bitcoin and hold it because bitcoin price is still increasing everyday. Only give attention in your own bitcoin and make more money to profit more bitcoin.
If you will put all your money or funds in bitcoin then there will be no extra money for you to spend on your daily basis and also in monthly expenses so it will be hard for you to survive even though you have investment from bitcoin. I think it is only good to put all our money or funds in bitcoin if we already see bitcoin is fully accepted in your country so you can use it for daily activities and also paying your monthly bills with fully bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
I think yes because I think bitcoin price will go more high. And it is right to place money into a bitcoin and hold it because bitcoin price is still increasing everyday. Only give attention in your own bitcoin and make more money to profit more bitcoin.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

You have right thinking, but you should know that bitcoin price now too high, and you have very short time to buy the bitcoin. because everyday bitcoin price is increasing, also after 1st July, Australia will announce that they can use bitcoin as a currency. Than i hope bitcoin price will go more high.
Than you can buy the bitcoin within days and don't take tension about risk, only give the attention to your bitcoin price and make money.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
A year ago, yes, but right now since I can see that opportunity is everywhere, I am trying to diversify as much as I can and am currently holding ETH and LTC just for maximum profit. Also, I'm slowly cashing out since I want to get a new house for my own. It's funny how I'm still living with my mom with the amount of profit I made from 2015. Also, I'm looking to expand my business and add more stalls and see whether that would pan out as well.
Activity: 476
I am currently waiting for the price to drop before i start investing in bitcoin again.

In the mean time i hoard some small funds together and see where this train goes.
Today it is very difficult to see Bitcoin users because they expect a drop to invest, while others expect growth to sell well and earn.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I am currently waiting for the price to drop before i start investing in bitcoin again.

In the mean time i hoard some small funds together and see where this train goes.
Jump to: