Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 100. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 106
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Of course not. It's absolutely risky. Putting on one investment in one investment program is risky but putting all of your money is extremely risky. It's better if thou must invest only percentage of your money so that you can recover if you gained loss from that investment.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I will never suggest you to put all the eggs in one basket. However bitcoin is the best way to invest and to earn a good profit but you should also be aware of its volatility. Bitcoin is profitable but not stable.

The volatility is why people should hold for the long run, so they can see gains without worrying about the day to day price changes. You are right though that diversification is important but it also depends on what your savings are actually worth relative to say your salary.

For example if you don't have much to put aside and your savings represents only 10% of a months salary then there is little reason not to put all your eggs in one basket cause those savings won't materially change your lifestyle no matter how much it goes up. And if you lose it well then its also not the end of the world.

On the other hand if you had been saving for years and have many years worth of salary saved up then you really need to be worried about where you are putting your money and spread it among good investments of both high and low risk.

Me personally I have few savings so I did put it all into crypto.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
I will never suggest you to put all the eggs in one basket. However bitcoin is the best way to invest and to earn a good profit but you should also be aware of its volatility. Bitcoin is profitable but not stable.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Nope. Altcoin took a chunk of my Cryptocurrency investment. Small investors don't earn a lot of money from Bitcoin or other big altcoin. It will be even more profitable we spread most of our investments in New and promising Altcoin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
I have not invested all my money in bitcoins as its a very big risk to take as you cannot be sure what will be the price of bitcoins in future and how long it will survive so in that case its good to invest money in multiple products.

No risk, no gain but you don't have to invest all your funds in bitcoin. As the day is passing by, when you see the big chances that bitcoin can give you a fair and better return you will be the one to volunteer to add more funds in bitcoin. And you need to be optimistic and just have a look at the charts of bitcoin, you will be encouraged.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
From now on as bitcoin has a good price or value it is good to place your funds into bitcoin and it seems great but then theres always limits or there is so called temporary things in this world. Who know's what bitcoin is, in the future. Who knows the future of bitcoin? Who knows that bitcoin will still be like this? We dont know. So, you need not to place all your funds into bitcoin. Bitcoin has always limits.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I have not invested all my money in bitcoins as its a very big risk to take as you cannot be sure what will be the price of bitcoins in future and how long it will survive so in that case its good to invest money in multiple products.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I don't have much holdings and what I have is completely diversified in various forms. A major part is in the form of bitcoin holding. I realized this and made the diversification when an scammer made an attempt to hack my wallet and take it under his control. From that I diversified, because once lost is lost we cannot do anything.

Exactly, you did the right thing. Diversification is the key to maintaining high security. It's not only applicable to the investment and doesn't intend only for sector-wise diversification. It is also applicable to the bitcoin holdings, even for the cold storage. If one is going to hold his bitcoins for the long term then he/she should maintain various cold storage wallets with backup to avoid any accidental issues.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I don't have much holdings and what I have is completely diversified in various forms. A major part is in the form of bitcoin holding. I realized this and made the diversification when an scammer made an attempt to hack my wallet and take it under his control. From that I diversified, because once lost is lost we cannot do anything.

Which wallet do you use as hacking bitcoins is not that easy as I have kept my bitcoins safe in electrum wallet since long time and I have never faced such issue of loosing bitcoiins or wallet getting hacked by the hackers.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Obviously if you did this in March you would be doing pretty well right now, but it is still always the wrong decision. You should never put all of your money in one investment, and especially not one as risky as bitcoin is. This is a very dangerous way to manage your money and it can lead to a LOT of financial hardship. It may not, but the more you do it the more likely you lose a LOT of money. I highly recommend diversifying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8Z6qWRugCY
Activity: 250
Merit: 250

Yes, it is risky.
Putting money to btc is under one condition,... you do not really need that money.
Just in case the money is trapped under dropping price so you could leave it free and back after a price jump.
It is indeed very risky.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Putting all of your money into something is always risky,
You might not know what could happen in the next few months or years,
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I have been following bitcoin market for the last two years.My advice is that you can invest all your money in btc as we can clearly see the ongoing developments in bitcoin day by day.Bitcoin has become an ever growing investment.

yes you are right looking at the development of bitcoin price one can invest all their money in bitcoin, it will be very profitable and also it will be a very successful investment as the price of bitcoin is going higher and higher and also many investors prefers that it is a good time to invest money in bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have been following bitcoin market for the last two years.My advice is that you can invest all your money in btc as we can clearly see the ongoing developments in bitcoin day by day.Bitcoin has become an ever growing investment.
Activity: 404
Merit: 251
Don´t place all your money in one investment. it's a big risk to your finance.
Use Bitcoin, Altcoins, save some money to your daily use etc ...
Choose a percentage for each part of your money and invest in various currencies and assets

You're right, we should never place all our funds on a single investment because if the investment doesn't work out we will be in big trouble. Talking about cryptocurrency as a whole we should be diversifying onto various investment such as altcoins, or other real world investments such as property, business investment etc. Doing this well help us to manage our risks and be capable to deal with a scam/loss etc on an investment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
No, I never put all my eggs into one basket! I usually don't put more than 10% into one asset, but with bitcoin I made an exception, as I strongly believed in it and it was 30%. Cheesy
Thats right dont put all your eggs in onr basket. Invest only you can afford to loss because even bitcoin have bright future no one can tell what is the future or what happen. Maybe its decrease or maybe it increase. I think the price of bitcoin before the end of the year 2017 maybe around $3000-$5000 because many people as of now using bitcoin so fpr they will increase more . Thats my prediction amd speculation only.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
I put only around 10% of my funds into bitcoin. I think Bitcoin has potential to grow in the future but I would rather invest in altcoins that show high potential and hold them until they get pumped up 100x. There is just more profit potential with altcoins than bitcoin, or other already established coins.
10 percent is a very little amount you have to put much of your money in bitcoin if you ant to earn money with that as the price of bitcoin is going very well and you will earn a good profit with that investment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Don´t place all your money in one investment. it's a big risk to your finance.
Use Bitcoin, Altcoins, save some money to your daily use etc ...
Choose a percentage for each part of your money and invest in various currencies and assets
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It's always risky to put all your money in one thing. I myself don't put all my money, but about 15% of my wage each month. Been doing this for 3 months for now.
Pages:
Jump to: