Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 104. (Read 123608 times)

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
How can people do that? do you think its very best for us to spend all our money in this unsure situation? Since we might gonna fall on bad state if we just let our selves to be more fan kid on bitcoins and spend what we have for future stake althought bitcoins having a good run right now but still its not really a big guarantee for us to believe 100% that we can earn continously and became rich by this.
i think most of the the people invest some part of their assets in on place, therefore i do not think that people may be putting all their funds in bitcoin. to me i personally putting about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, as  i am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin is will continue its up trend for long time and hope that the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to 3000 USD level very soon. therefore i am not reluctant while putting such a big amount of money in bitcoin.
That's just common practice that you should put all your eggs on one basket, that's not going to be so much of a risk because there would be other streams of income. Basically, putting funds in Bitcoin would have great returns in the long run and that's what makes it so awesome. It's still continuing to increase in pricing, and that's great.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
How can people do that? do you think its very best for us to spend all our money in this unsure situation? Since we might gonna fall on bad state if we just let our selves to be more fan kid on bitcoins and spend what we have for future stake althought bitcoins having a good run right now but still its not really a big guarantee for us to believe 100% that we can earn continously and became rich by this.
i think most of the the people invest some part of their assets in on place, therefore i do not think that people may be putting all their funds in bitcoin. to me i personally putting about 70% of my assets in bitcoin, as  i am pretty sure that the price of bitcoin is will continue its up trend for long time and hope that the price of bitcoin is expected to reach to 3000 USD level very soon. therefore i am not reluctant while putting such a big amount of money in bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent
I think before you put the fun in your bitcoin they need to study first and get more idea regarding our bitcoin market because you can't get an easy money without doing anything.  This will be the reason why others did not success in bitcoin they always wait for the gift and others are excited to trade bitcoin to local currency which is there's a time for that things.

Being updated in our society will make an idea and right decision making as your key to success in your goals.

"There's no permanent things in this world."
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
Theres a saying that goes "never put all your eggs in one basket" and I personaly apply that to my savings in fiat sand same goes with Bitcoin. Only a portion of my savings was converted to Bitcoins and not all Bitcoins are stored in one wallet so if shit hits the fan, I still have other baskets to look at and get my funds.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

I keep almost all my assets in bitcoins. And I do not regret this at all. I trust bitcoin completely. And he already made good money on it. But I do not call on anyone to repeat it. Each investor must choose his own strategy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
At the moment, yes. But I'm planning to buy some altcoins that I think can have a place next to BTC in the future. Coins like DCR, LTC, ETH and maybe future coins with good potential. It's always good to diversify for safety and more profit.

Of course it's a good idea and it seems like I would do the same to buy some altcoin which certainly has good potential in the future in the hope that someday the coin will go up which of course will have an advantage

Well that is the tricky part on Trading, you don't know what Altcoin you are going to buy where you could have profits in the long run, and it is all about predictions and other stuffs. So, before you enter the Trading world, make sure that you do have enough knowledge for you to survive and keep up on the trading fluctuations and flaws, because you might just regret it in the end if you are just going to decide that you want to do trading even you don't know a thing about it.
If you really want to keep all your money in bitcoin, then this is a big risk. I like, for example, his confidence in tomorrow's bitcoin. Still, I will refrain from such x movements, at least 50 percent
Putting all your money in bitcoin is like getting a stone and hitting it into yourself. This is not a good idea to put all our money in one currency or investment because even there is a lot of bitcoin believers, still, we can't predict the future because a lot of things can happen to bitcoin like a hack or dumping situation by the early investors that could give a huge loss.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Do not get too think about getting a lot of money, you still have to research and study the risks, and putting all the money into bitcoin is not a good idea, even though today bitcoin technology is showing better progress and price development, but you still have to research more about Chances to be successful. We do not know the bitcoin in the future, whether it is still popular, or there will be other technologies that are more sophisticated than this, or bitcoin prices down, and all the things that threaten bitcoin life, it can happen, no one can predict the future. So use that opportunity wisely. Maybe 30% -50%, if you want to save your money into bitcoin, at least you have anticipation, if this happens to me, I will use my money as much as 35% for bitcoin, 25% investment other than bitcoin, and 40% I Save for other personal needs, so you have 3 anticipations if you fail...good luck.. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

Activity: 700

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
due to individual differences, we cannot do all things the same way,
you may invest all your money into bitcoin at once and have it as a nice experience,
but considering the other side of the experience is the reason for one to do it by bit and not fix all.  

In most cases people force themselves to do something because they don't have a wide viewing field. Same basically goes up when they are about to choose to invest in something. For them it's like -- should I invest in object X, or in object Y. They don't look at it from a point where they can invest in both objects at the same time. It's pointless and very dangerous to go all in (the type of investment doesn't matter here). So indeed, best is to buy smaller fractions per time as that will give you enough room for buying at lower levels in case the opportunity offers itself.
Activity: 588
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

You have right thinking, but you should know that bitcoin price now too high, and you have very short time to buy the bitcoin. because everyday bitcoin price is increasing, also after 1st July, Australia will announce that they can use bitcoin as a currency. Than i hope bitcoin price will go more high.
Than you can buy the bitcoin within days and don't take tension about risk, only give the attention to your bitcoin price and make money.
Well yes the price of the Bitcoin is increasing but there is a high volatility in the prices yet as we have noticed in the past three days. The prices from $1900 dropped to $1600. So we can’t say that there will be a persistent increase in the price of the BTC. Nor can it be said that the Australian government will announce it on or in July. But yes if it happens the price will definitely increase.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I don't recommend to put all your money into bitcoinn because it i too risky, it might gone in just a short time. You should leave some fund so you have a money to use when the times of needs. There's many way to grow your bitcoin and all you need to do is work hard like trading, investment and through this forum.
but i do not think that bitcoin is risky anyone can invest their money into bitcoin without any worry because i am about from one year in bitcoin and i feel bitcoin is very much secure and stronger currency and we can see that bitcoin increasing its value to higher value too much faster so its good to invest your money into bitcoin.
you are right that bitcoin is not risky because go to a high level stage and i feel bitcoin is now very much stronger and we know that a lot of people investing their money into bitcoin and if we invest our money in high amount in bitcoin then hold it for the future i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1092
It can't be deny that Bitcoin was a good investment in terms of business.
It is also a good assets that can be but it wasn't necessary to put all our funds into bitcoin, because bitcoin  is just a form of solutions now when it comes to financials aspect,.maybe we can only do that if bitcoin is the only currency that we can use in the entire world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
due to individual differences, we cannot do all things the same way,
you may invest all your money into bitcoin at once and have it as a nice experience,
but considering the other side of the experience is the reason for one to do it by bit and not fix all.  
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
for me no, I don't put all of my money into bitcoin It's very risky, I need money to pay my monthly bills and for foods also but 30% of my money transfer into bitcoin so at least I have a little income.

This is right strategy per say as its a basic rule in financial world that do not put all your eggs in one basket. To some extent you should invest which you did rightly as you may gain as btc price rises and with that gain you can make the monthly bills payment. And rest you can  invest elsewhere.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I don't recommend to put all your money into bitcoinn because it i too risky, it might gone in just a short time. You should leave some fund so you have a money to use when the times of needs. There's many way to grow your bitcoin and all you need to do is work hard like trading, investment and through this forum.
but i do not think that bitcoin is risky anyone can invest their money into bitcoin without any worry because i am about from one year in bitcoin and i feel bitcoin is very much secure and stronger currency and we can see that bitcoin increasing its value to higher value too much faster so its good to invest your money into bitcoin.
Yes, when you invest in bitcoin then you don't need to worry because after a few years your investment will be double or triple so it is a good option to invest in bitcoin and just hold them or keep them to a cold storage wallet and keep buying regularly so you can buy the average price and cover your past losses from bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
Jump to: